What's new

Real Bodybuilding Podcast

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
I’ve been listening to "Real Bodybuilding Podcast" hosted by Fouad Abiad. I’ve listen to a hand full of episodes and I’m really liking it. Episode 46 is particularly interesting. Q & A with a doc about various things related to supplements and compounds. Worth a listen. I heard a couple of episodes with John Meadows too. Liking that guy more and more

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Found is a great podcast host, he is getting better all the time! I really enjoyed the Bodybuilding and Bollocks show he did with Luke before he passed away...I’m not really digging Ben Chow who he carried the show on with though. But he gets good guests on the RBP and I try and catch 1 or 2 shows a week.

MiddleAgedMonster

Lightweight
His most recent interview with Patrick Tuor was a keeper and one I’ve watched more than once. He doesn’t shy away from direct questions on anything Fouad asks and you don’t often see that level of openness in this field. It doesn’t hurt that he has decades of experience and trial and error behind him.

Same feelings here, feel like he does a really good job at actually letting the guest speak which a lot of interviewers can't do because of their own egos. Fouad seems like a pretty chill guy in general so even better.