What's new

Recommendations for SARMS

Thread starter #1

Iflexit

Registered
Since SARMS are legal and sold online, I'm assuming this isn't considered a source fishing post. If it is, mods. please delete.

I am looking for recommendations for a reputable and proven Canadian supplier for SARMS. There are so many online, how would a guy know whether the products are good or just bunk without feedback from those who have used them.

Specifically, I'm interested in RAD140 and MK677.

Thanks!

BC

Administrator
If I'm not mistaken, Innovagen has MK-677 available as does Genetec. I believe Syn now carries a variety of SARMs including the two you mentioned plus a few others.

NEOBOLICS sarms have given me good results ... for what I expected anyways. But my suggestion on sarms is avoid them and use aas, if you wanna try your hand at SARMS, neobolics has my vote.

zenmonky

Registered
irc.bio is an american company having a fire sale because of legislation banning sarms in the states. irc.bio is the most respected site because of their quality control and 3rd party testing. the prices by the gram are the best deal and ill attest the strength of their mk677. for what ever reason you insist on a canadian source, id suggest canadian medical supplies. they have been around so fkn long, they are a sponsor and ive never in all these years have heard of any complaints about service or quality.

I just tried to log onto NEOBOLICS and they said their closed down. I guess CMS is your best bet. $100 for 50x15 ain’t bad, if it’s wuality stuff then 15 will be enough, 30mg made me a zombie, I remember yawning between almost every set atbthe gym, if CMS has quality MK677 then 15mg will be enough

Thread starter #7

Iflexit

Registered
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Nebolics being closed was the reason I was asking. I’ve used CMS for peptides with middling results, which is why I was looking for another supplier.

Reishin

Registered
There is Sarm center, some of their product was seized in a Quebec gym, so I guess this shit is legit. But the price is kinda high.

Thread starter #9

Iflexit

Registered
SARMS are not illegal. Why would they get seized??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reishin

Registered
SARMS are not illegal. Why would they get seized??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SARMS are legal for research purpose, not for human consuption. A gym selling SAMRS is not for "research use" ;)

Just search it on Google you'll get more info.

Nimmix

Registered
* 11/17/2018 Update* I've been told that Androbolics is a spinoff of Neobolics. I ordered every single product in their product line to test it out myself. Same quality, same solid customer service. Happy to see them back. I've always spoken very highly of this company and it's good to see accurately dosed capsule SARMs back in the domestic Canadian market.

If you google "sarms canada more plates" you can find more info. Guys probably a shill but hes been around for awhile. So yeah this guy recommends Androbolics for a replacement of Neobolics.