What's new

Registration

Thread starter #1
I keep inviting people but they all seem to have the same issue with the captcha or whatever it's called (when they need to prove they are human). Any help would be appreciated folks.

BC

Administrator
I've referred some members that had the identical problem as well, something about reCAPTCHA being outdated and requiring an update prior to allowing them to proceed.

A.B

Registered
lol. yeah that probably wasn't around when you joined up in '04 ;)
Bahaha

im prob almost th longest standing member here now. Glad I’m back haha

i remember this place was once owned by mama-c and papa-j or something. It’s changed hands a few times

JameoN

Registered
Make sure they are trying from a pc not a mobile device. I’ve had trouble in the past registering for various things. My user name is supposed to say JamesoN to but since I did it mobile it fucked up.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
I keep inviting people but they all seem to have the same issue with the captcha or whatever it's called (when they need to prove they are human). Any help would be appreciated folks.
-- Have them re-register. I go through submissions and delete registrars from foreign countries. This is what could've happened.

BC

Administrator
-- Have them re-register. I go through submissions and delete registrars from foreign countries. This is what could've happened.
Members aren't able to register because the reCAPTCHA verification doesn't allow them to prove that they're not a robot. They can't simply re-register because registration never completes in the first place.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Members aren't able to register because the reCAPTCHA verification doesn't allow them to prove that they're not a robot. They can't simply re-register because registration never completes in the first place.
-- I'll have the site's tech check into that. I do verify new members (today I added 6 new members) so I'm not sure why some get through and some others do not. Thanks for letting me know BC.

Bahaha

im prob almost th longest standing member here now. Glad I’m back haha

i remember this place was once owned by mama-c and papa-j or something. It’s changed hands a few times

I remember those names.

I liked Neme.

Thread starter #18
Thank you Dr J. He'd better introduce himself and start posting. He needed to talk to Canadians and this board is full of them :)