What's new

Reps

Kmur101

Rookie
This may be a weird question but I’ve been curious since I’ve joined. I’ve done a couple cycles(am currently running one) I’ve always gotten my gear from the same place(I won’t say where I know that’s against the rules). I spent a very solid chunk of money always got good stuff always been 100 percent satisfied. Since I’ve joined this particular forum I’ve seen people talking about their sales rep for their gear or customer service reps. My question is, is this a usual thing should I be emailing to get myself a rep? I’ve talked to them twice through email just about shipping but other then that I’ve never had a reason to really communicate. Would it be beneficial to me to try and get my own rep or is it a case of not broke don’t fix it.

Cumminstech2

Middleweight
What lab do you use? I don’t think that’s against the rules to say which lab your using.

some labs don’t really have reps and do most of their sales online instead. It’s all preference of the lab and how they want to sell their product. Other labs don’t have online websites at all, and rely on reps to move their product. If you are getting off a website and email asking for a rep, the rep you will get a reply from is the rep who runs the website, and will likely just tell you to keep ordering off the website - because that’s where he makes his money.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
little confused - your 100% satisfied but you want to change? why? I can't tell if you are buying direct from a web-site which I would never do. If your asking about writing a rep or asking for a rep for an UGL - no one is going to give you one as it is against the rules. If you write a rep and a person they deal with recommended you, maybe but that is breaking rules of this forum but what you do away is your business.
Your new here and it takes time for people to trust you, be an active member and help people, etc. You never know what doors might open.

Old RhynoS

Heavyweight
I just think you're confused with what a rep is. If you shop online, they probably don't have reps. You buy right from the site or lab directly, no middle man ( read rep ). Where as prior to the interwebs you had to buy from " a guy who knows a guy " , one of those " guys " was a rep for a certain lab and you would deal with them directly vs dealing with the lab itself.
That's how I understand it anyways.
If you have had success with your online purchases then keep right on trucking.

Kmur101

Rookie
little confused - your 100% satisfied but you want to change? why? I can't tell if you are buying direct from a web-site which I would never do. If your asking about writing a rep or asking for a rep for an UGL - no one is going to give you one as it is against the rules. If you write a rep and a person they deal with recommended you, maybe but that is breaking rules of this forum but what you do away is your business.
Your new here and it takes time for people to trust you, be an active member and help people, etc. You never know what doors might open.
I know this was a confusing post my apologies,
I’m not looking for a rep or anything as I’m happy with how and where I get mine. I was just curious about the whole rep thing if there would be any added benefits to reaching out to my source and asking for one. Old Rhynos pretty much gave the answer I was looking for. Again I apologize for the confusing question.

Kmur101

Rookie
What lab do you use? I don’t think that’s against the rules to say which lab your using.

some labs don’t really have reps and do most of their sales online instead. It’s all preference of the lab and how they want to sell their product. Other labs don’t have online websites at all, and rely on reps to move their product. If you are getting off a website and email asking for a rep, the rep you will get a reply from is the rep who runs the website, and will likely just tell you to keep ordering off the website - because that’s where he makes his money.
I previously used Syn but for my last 2 cycles I have switched to Legacy using the Test E and Equipoise and been happy.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I know this was a confusing post my apologies,
I’m not looking for a rep or anything as I’m happy with how and where I get mine. I was just curious about the whole rep thing if there would be any added benefits to reaching out to my source and asking for one. Old Rhynos pretty much gave the answer I was looking for. Again I apologize for the confusing question.no need to apologise - if you are reaching out to one person, that is your rep. If your buying online from websites, I would stop and I don't think they assign websites. With the crack down in raws from China - LE will be trying to shut down websites - at least that is my opinion.

Kmur101

Rookie
I’ve been fine so far but maybe I should look around for a second avenue just in case thanks.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
As long as who ever fulfils your purchases offers you full support (delivery, communication, quality product) he is for all intents and purposes your "rep" in the same sense that we all have a rep we contact to fulfill orders.

PapaWheelie

Super Heavyweight
This may be a weird question but I’ve been curious since I’ve joined. I’ve done a couple cycles(am currently running one) I’ve always gotten my gear from the same place(I won’t say where I know that’s against the rules). I spent a very solid chunk of money always got good stuff always been 100 percent satisfied. Since I’ve joined this particular forum I’ve seen people talking about their sales rep for their gear or customer service reps. My question is, is this a usual thing should I be emailing to get myself a rep? I’ve talked to them twice through email just about shipping but other then that I’ve never had a reason to really communicate. Would it be beneficial to me to try and get my own rep or is it a case of not broke don’t fix it.
If you have access to product that you know to be good what would even be the point of changing?

Kmur101

Rookie
If you have access to product that you know to be good what would even be the point of changing?
It wasn’t about changing that’s why I said I was happy. It was more a curiosity thing about what part they played and if it is something I should be looking into for a backup plan as I’m only on my third cycle I don’t have a tonne of experience in this department.