What's new

Road to the 2015 BC Provincials

Thread starter #1
Okay boy's thought I would finally get this thread going as it has been 4 weeks since my contest. Fell a little short of my expectations but that only makes the drive in me even stronger. Compeition weight was 257 lbs, hoping to put on another 5-8 lbs.

3 days after the contest my trainer and I came up with a game plan for next year's BC Provincials. Plan is to bring up the LEGS big time which I have struggled with after tearing my MCL years ago. And bring up all the other body parts as well.

So in saying this I have decided to start a blog as another journey is set to begin. I am going to try and update as much as possible.

However,m in saying this my NEW WEBSITE, will be up and running in the next few weeks and there will be loads of updates their. As well as on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and my YOUTUBE CHANNEL which I will be uploading a shit ton of quick workout clips to instruct people on proper form, intensity, etc...

So, here are my pictures as we begin. 4 Weeks Post Contest, holding 272 lbs.

03 July 2014_1.jpg 03 July 2014_2.jpg 03 July 2014_3.jpg

As well, some of you may know that after my last contest I was offered a Sponsorship with Active Body Nutrition (www.activebody.ca). Part of this includes Special Pricing for all my friends and clients alike.

I would like to extend a discount of 15% off the entire Active Body website www.activebody.ca

They offer Shipping across Canada, hassle free. Simply use the PROMO CODE – PACMAN when ordering.

This offer applies to all in store purchases as well as online ordering...

"TIME TO BRING THIS SHIT TO ANOTHER FUCKIN' LEVEL"

Thank you…

- PacMan

Frigpig

Registered
Thanks for passing on the offer!

I look forward to your progress and will check out the you tube clips.

Juice87

Registered
Good luck pacman you'll kill it. Congrats on the sponsorship and passing on a discount.

Im in to follow your progress bud! Mind if I ask how you plan on working around knee injuries while bringing up your legs?

Thread starter #11
Im in to follow your progress bud! Mind if I ask how you plan on working around knee injuries while bringing up your legs?
I actually started Squating for the first time in over 4 years about 3 weeks ago. Plan is to do high reps, loads of volume. I have also changed my split up a little.

Funny thing is, that after my prep, etc... no little aches or pains, they all went away, and i'm OFF. Proper nutrition heals everything...

I now have a dedicated HAMSTRING/GLUTE DAY and then FULL QUAD DAY...

- PacMan

I actually started Squating for the first time in over 4 years about 3 weeks ago. Plan is to do high reps, loads of volume. I have also changed my split up a little.

Funny thing is, that after my prep, etc... no little aches or pains, they all went away, and i'm OFF. Proper nutrition heals everything...

- PacMan
Awesome Pac! I used to prefer splitting up legs to 2 days just felt better to me. Quads, hams, calves and glutes in on training session really takes a toll on me. Really interested in your leg progress. I need to bring mine up too and im just starting by putting more emphasis on my leg work also starting my split off with legs after a rest day.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Awesome Pac! I used to prefer splitting up legs to 2 days just felt better to me. Quads, hams, calves and glutes in on training session really takes a toll on me. Really interested in your leg progress. I need to bring mine up too and im just starting by putting more emphasis on my leg work also starting my split off with legs after a rest day.
So did you end up combining the two leg days again Zues?

I didn't feel the need to split quads/hams until recently - lately been too gassed to finish nuking my hamstrings with prone ham curls after leg extensions, squats, leg press, SLDL and calf raises are out of the way...I think the answer for me will be adding a second leg day, maybe hams / calves pt2 / forearms or something along those lines

mxzx8004

Registered

- PacMan
I'm doing the same thing right now, a training day for each side of the leg!

Thread starter #16
Have not updated in a few weeks. We are now 8 Weeks Post Contest, and on ZERO AAS. NO CRUISING, NO NOTHING, I MEAN ZERO.

Holding tight and very vascular @ 268 lbs. Everything is on point.

ZERO Cardio, and eating 7 meals / day.

Pinched a nerve in my lower back mid-last week, so the workouts were sub par to say the least. Chiro again tmrw.

31 JULY 2014_1.jpg 31 JULY 2014_2.jpg 31 JULY 2014_3.jpg

So, for those of you who say, I cannot stay lean, I cannot train the same, I cannot eat enough, etc... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Is in my mind a complete lazy ass and always looking for an easy route. WELL IN THIS SPORT THERE IS NO EASY WAY...

- PacMan

Last edited:

Chillin

Registered
Good luck Pac, you definitely have the drive and determination to make it in this sport and I look forward to following your journey.

GuyFawkes

Registered
PAC got a question,

I base my programs on more strength and power, not so much BB or physique. I do 2-3 main days eith combos if olys running ploys etc with 2 upper and flush days.

I find on 3 huge days is no biggie, off 2 is the norm and. Ore active recovery, would you say with a dialled diet this shouldn't happen,?