What's new

ROAD to the 2016 Canadian Nationals

StRoNgOnE

Vet
It is going to be a big SHW Class, I am not holding my breath, just looking to get my feet wet as it will be my first time at Nationals. Will be doing OPEN SHW & Masters...

- PacMan
Nice... the wife and I are looking to do a trip out west... maybe we'll hit it up!

Dream_catcher

Rookie
It is going to be a big SHW Class, I am not holding my breath, just looking to get my feet wet as it will be my first time at Nationals. Will be doing OPEN SHW & Masters...

- PacMan
I am still deciding whether or not I will be doing it. It will be my first nationals also if I do decide to. I think this year there's quite a large group of bc guys going or at least I hope so.

PacMan

Vet
Nice... the wife and I are looking to do a trip out west... maybe we'll hit it up!
Last year the show was in Edmonton and was rather small, so I have a feeling since it is in Winnpeg right in the middle of the country it is going to be a large show, and very competitive.

Hey if I get my ass kicked I will only train harder moving forward. But in all honesty it is more about getting my feet wet and going from there...

- PacMan

StRoNgOnE

Vet
Last year the show was in Edmonton and was rather small, so I have a feeling since it is in Winnpeg right in the middle of the country it is going to be a large show, and very competitive.

Hey if I get my ass kicked I will only train harder moving forward. But in all honesty it is more about getting my feet wet and going from there...

- PacMan
Yea... for sure man... It's all about the experience... it'll be awesome regardless... :)