What's new

Robinson Cano Receives 162-Game PED Suspension

Hussell

Super Heavyweight

ElectricRocker

Super Heavyweight
They are all on PEDs like 80% and in my opinion they all should be make it a level playing field, he got sloppy and got caught.
Most definitely 75% of them are on something. I’d say a lot of sarms etc. But for the 2nd time lol, of course they’d be all over him again. Imagine forfeiting 24 million guaranteed salary. That’s the tough one.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Most definitely 75% of them are on something. I’d say a lot of sarms etc. But for the 2nd time lol, of course they’d be all over him again. Imagine forfeiting 24 million guaranteed salary. That’s the tough one.
Gross man yeah that would be for a lack of better words a bummer lol

Goldenrod

VET
They are all on PEDs like 80% and in my opinion they all should be make it a level playing field, he got sloppy and got caught.
It will always be a competition - the guys who can find designer PED's or compounds that are metabolized very quickly vs. the companies trying to catch up on what to test for.
I remember back when Sosa and McGuire were competing for the home run title and it being fairly evident a lot of the guys were on PED's but none were being tested. Barry Bonds LOL - he exploded with power late in life.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
It will always be a competition - the guys who can find designer PED's or compounds that are metabolized very quickly vs. the companies trying to catch up on what to test for.
I remember back when Sosa and McGuire were competing for the home run title and it being fairly evident a lot of the guys were on PED's but none were being tested. Barry Bonds LOL - he exploded with power late in life.
Brady Anderson.

went from zero to hero!

ElectricRocker

Super Heavyweight
You’d never know with Barry lol 😆
832FF6CF-8ACC-427A-AFE8-A5D47CD15160.jpeg

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Then there's Jon Jones at 240 pounds getting ready for heavy weight lol all natural for sure.20201119_134800.jpg

A.B

Super Heavyweight
I was just thinking the other day I miss the juiced up mlb. Sosa and McGuire home run race made it exciting. Good ole days

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Are you saying 25lbs of muscle in a year isn't achievable naturally Jon Jones just got unlucky with dick pills like all of us with dick problems in our 20s
Yeah Jon is juicing the fucking guy hide under a ring before to not get tested he has no issue trying to push the limits, not sure if your being sarcastic or not but the guy is also im not against PED use in sports I think they should all be on them it would make it more interesting.

Canadianeh

Rookie
Yeah Jon is juicing the fucking guy hide under a ring before to not get tested he has no issue trying to push the limits, not sure if your being sarcastic or not but the guy is also im not against PED use in sports I think they should all be on them it would make it more interesting.
Your just jelous he hid under the ring because he had nicotine I'm his system