What's new

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Thread starter #1

dc7

Registered
RU is a non-steroidal experimental anti-androgen, which is intended for use as a topical treatment for acne and androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness). DHT is the main cause of hairloss in men.

DHT (a necessary and otherwise useful hormone) attaches to and shrinks hair follicles in those prone to MPB (male pattern baldness). RU58841 may help prevent this when topically applied. It works by attaching to the hair follicle and preventing DHT from attaching to it. When protected by RU58841 scalp hairs can grow to maturity and not be miniaturized by DHT.

Clinical trials investigating RU58841's potential to prevent DHT from reaching scalp hair receptors have been overwhelmingly positive.

A study in the Journal of Steroid Bio-Chemistry and Molecular Biology concluded the exceptionally high topical activity of RU58841 combined with unprecedented selectivity with respect to systemic effects suggest that this compound is a candidate of choice for the local treatment of androgen dependent skin disorders such as acne and androgenic alopecia.

Last edited:
Thread starter #2

dc7

Registered
At best - some other hairloss prevention treatments such as Finasteride or Dutasteride will significantly halt (or noticeably slow) the miniaturization process and, if you are lucky - provide some not-too-significant regrowth.

Finasteride and Dutasteride work great for the majority of guys who don't use steroids and are lucky enough to not crash their systemic DHT levels so hard that they end up with erectile dysfunction, brain fog, and a softer physique, but RU compeltely eliminates the possibility of these side effects, not to mention works better.

The user feedback and academic resources on RU suggests that RU is the MOST PROMISING SOLUTION to male pattern baldness (and other DHT-related conditions) that exists today.

It claims to bring hair loss to a halt, without the potential systematic side effects that oral anti-DHT treatments may present. I began my own RU58841 research experiment a while back after my last contest prep where I used halo and anadrol for the first time and one of the two apparently my body definitely doesn't agree with and completely devastated my hair. I suspect I easily shed about a third to almost half of my hair on my scalp during that cycle.

Obviously as a bodybuilder, I value the dht in my body as it is responsible for keeping my libido in tact and makes me look better, so I started RU55841 at 50mg ED. In short, it completely halted my hairloss and I went from losing 50+ hairs in the shower each day, to 5 or so max (even on harsh compounds such as tren and masteron using doses up to 600mg EW), and my hair has thickened back up.

The source I "research" myself is linked below, and if you guys want to give it a shot let me know how it works for you too. I wish I knew about this stuff years ago.

cirus2489

Registered
what about reversing the effects? i got some shit from my doctor for it to slow the process but i just looked at him and laughed... at one point you just have to embrace the razor!

Thread starter #4

dc7

Registered
what about reversing the effects? i got some shit from my doctor for it to slow the process but i just looked at him and laughed... at one point you just have to embrace the razor!
It depends if you're just thinning of if you have a legit bald spot. If you have completely lost all hair from a spot you can't just rub this stuff on a bald head and sprout new hairs. However, most guys are pretty aware when there hair is disappearing as it's obviously not an overnight thing, its a process over several years of slowly meeting your inevitable demise lol. The key is to catch it before the thinning spots reach bald status. Apply this stuff to areas with thinning and it is very realistic to experience regrowth in that area. I legit lost almost half my scalp to anadrol and halo, and RU completely reversed the hairloss I experienced (my hair was extremely diffuse thinning all across my scalp) and it has returned to the same thickness it was even before I started steroids in the first place. All this was achieved WHILE ON 750 mg test and 600 mg NPP. I was literally dumbfounded.

This was pretty much my reaction after my experience with this stuff:

Acne huh I'll look into this stuff after I come off the accutane and run a tren cycle.

Last edited:

vancity1

Registered
I bought the RU have it sitting in my fridge, haven't started yet.

Should it be kept refrigerated? (premixed AARC vials)

How are you measuring and applying?

I'm using 15% Minox with finasteride in it, should I apply the RU before or after using that?
Like 15% in the morning and RU at night or something.....

I wonder if you could mix this stuff in with regenpure or nizoral shampoo? Would have to figure out a recipe for that. At 36 I have a full head of hair, but the more I play with tren and mast the more I notice thinning in the front. Hoping this stuff is my answer, gonna give it a go soon!

Thread starter #10

dc7

Registered
I wonder if you could mix this stuff in with regenpure or nizoral shampoo? Would have to figure out a recipe for that. At 36 I have a full head of hair, but the more I play with tren and mast the more I notice thinning in the front. Hoping this stuff is my answer, gonna give it a go soon!
As ketoconazole shampoo is something you have to lather in and then rinse off after 5-10 minutes, it wouldn't work because you would then be washing the RU off your head too (which you need to leave on and not wash off).

However, regarding mixing hair loss prevention products, you ABSOLUTELY CAN mix minoxidil with RU58841. If you have minoxidil liquid you can use that to reconstitute your RU58841 instead of the Ethanol and Propylene Glycol, and then when you apply your daily minoxidil or RU it's like hitting two birds with one stone.

Ya you will definitely benefit from adding this into your daily regimen if you are noticing thinning. It will halt your thinning and maybe even thicken it back up to what it was pre-thinning.

Hxcp

Registered
I take dut and get some periodic sides from it. It does halt shedding but I'm gonna go for some RU

Thanks a lot, I'm going to have to give this a shot. My hairline is receding and thinning a bit due to poor genetics

66Chevy

Super Moderator
However, regarding mixing hair loss prevention products, you ABSOLUTELY CAN mix minoxidil with RU58841. If you have minoxidil liquid you can use that to reconstitute your RU58841 instead of the Ethanol and Propylene Glycol, and then when you apply your daily minoxidil or RU it's like hitting two birds with one stone.
This sounds appealing and promising to me....I find the minoxidil spray quite convenient and easy to apply right before bed. Adding this powder to it seems like adding significant 'horse-power' if you will. My minoxidil comes in 60ml container, the raw powder comes in a minimum of 5 grams. Anyone good with math?? lol.

Thread starter #16

dc7

Registered
This sounds appealing and promising to me....I find the minoxidil spray quite convenient and easy to apply right before bed. Adding this powder to it seems like adding significant 'horse-power' if you will. My minoxidil comes in 60ml container, the raw powder comes in a minimum of 5 grams. Anyone good with math?? lol.
Add 2.5 grams of RU58841 powder to your minox container, mix it until COMPLETELY dissolved. Each ML would then yield 41.66666667 mg of RU58841, so use around 1.2 ml each day after your shower when your hair is totally dry.

Also, I suggest pulling it out in liquid form and applying it straight onto your scalp as a liquid instead of spraying it, will be much more effective at getting into the scalp properly and not getting random product wasted getting stuck in your hair. Just mix it up, pull out 1.2 ml with an oral syringe and then apply to areas prone to MPB each day.

destroyer

Registered
I have been keeping my hair nice and thick with 1/5 tab finestride every week or two. Seems to do wonders for me and at that small dose I don’t think I’ll suffer any neg sides. With the RU is the growth permanent? I read with monoxidil u pretty much have to stay on for life

mike2324

Registered
I’m a month in now. I thought I’d give it a try thanks to this thread.
I’m starting to see a few small hairs starting to sprout up.. I’m really optimistic
do you guys know how long your suppose to leave it in ? Do you treat it kind of like minoxidil ?