What's new

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Goldenrod

Rookie
Like @Affliction79 said but don’t expect your doctor to hand it to you as dutasteride is not approved yet for MPB/hair loss to my knowledge. If propecia is that is what you will most likely get. Docs can prescribe anything off the label if they want but if something goes wrong and you have a bad reaction when there is an approved option, they are in trouble with potential law suits. Was good friends with my old doc and he told me there are meds that are just as safe and will do better jobs, but have not been approved, and he has to take the risk of prescribing it for off label use Nd if something goes wrong his medical malpractice insurance will go up or be in jeopardy. My new doc doesn’t tell me these things as she doesn’t know me well enough yet but I would take her over my old doc as she has a group of super hot nurses and a receptionist that gives me half a bone when I see her and she knows it. Doc is pretty too, I love my doctors office now. Sorry I got off topic, take some literature with you to show the doc that dutasteride is safer and works better or don’t expect to get it, just my opinion of course.

TheGoodMan

Rookie
I’ve been wanting to get some of this for a while now, I’ve heard nothing but good things. It’s especially encouraging to hear that it still does it’s job even when running tren.

Pikemason

I've been using RU @ 8% EOD for well over a year now. Although I've recently switched to CB, and prefer the CB over RU. Nonetheless, there is no doubt that RU holds it own.

I plan to post a thread about my research in this area, but trying to find a residency has proved quite taxing.

Aside from minoxidil and an anti-androgen, I would strongly recommend dermaneedling. This is especially true if the goal is to regrow and maintain.

Research will also be posted.

I use a dermapen/dermastamp rather than the roller itself, as wounding sites are much more consistent.

1.5mm once or twice a month
and
1.0mm every week (except for the 1.5mm week).

Minox 5mg ED/EOD.

Nizoral E3D

I am probably a NW 1.5, but I went though a phase of paranoia about my hair and did everything to keep the anxiety at bay. That was about six years ago and my hairline is probably stronger than it has ever been.

RU and CB both work really well, but individual differences may vary. Always keep that in mind.

Hi,

I’m currently on Trt and dut, I would like to add CB but I’m having a hard time finding the right carrier, how do you apply CB, with what carrier?

Hi,

I’m currently on Trt and dut, I would like to add CB but I’m having a hard time finding the right carrier, how do you apply CB, with what carrier?
Most anecdotal reports say RU results are much better than CB. I’ve used both and found RU worked a lot better for me