What's new

Rules check

Thread starter Banned #1
Just making sure I understand them all. With the no posting about labs, I'm a little confused on this one. I see lots of people asking about a lab or which one is better( I myslef asked if anyone used "2 sources were given"), and I also see whole forums on underground labs. I mean I get "don't Fish" and ask people for a rep or how to get the goods.( I have a feeling there is a TON of ppl asking for a hook up) Never post prices makes sense. So is the no talking about labs more so about, 1. don't give location away, 2. Who you get your goods from? Or am I way off lol. Cause honestly my "source" is new to me, and I would love to be able to ask questions on the lab and their products. Never giving the reps name of course, but just the product it's self.

Also the recreational/narcotics one. Are you talking about cocaine, meth and such? Or is talking about; say I tore my such and such, and the doc has me on oxy or codeine (t3) not allowed also... since they are narcotics. And technically steriods as well is a recreational drug.

Sorry guys I sound like a huge newb lol. Just want to make sure. I really enjoy this site. Have had so much help in the last 24/hrs and don't want to losemy chance on further growth and support by a small mistake.

Cheers

Last edited:
Just making sure I understand them all. With the no posting about labs, I'm a little confused on this one. I see lots of people asking about a lab or which one is better( I myslef asked if anyone used "2 sources were given"), and I also see whole forums on underground labs.

You are free to ask about quality, product information, legitimacy

I mean I get "don't Fish" and ask people for a rep or how to get the goods.( I have a feeling there is a TON of ppl asking for a hook up) Never post prices makes sense. So is the no talking about labs more so about, 1. don't give location away, 2. Who you get your goods from? Or am I way off lol.

No price talk, do not give location, do not speak openly about who you get your goods from

Cause honestly my "source" is new to me, and I would love to be able to ask questions on the lab and their products. Never giving the reps name of course, but just the product it's self.

These questions should be directed at the board staff via private message or safemail

Also the recreational/narcotics one. Are you talking about cocaine, meth and such?

This is not allowed

Or is talking about; say I tore my such and such, and the doc has me on oxy or codeine (t3) not allowed also... since they are narcotics. This is ok

And technically steriods as well is a recreational drug. Laws are different for steroids in comparisson to other rec drugs. Rec drugs bring a lot of unwanted attention

Sorry guys I sound like a huge newb lol. Just want to make sure. I really enjoy this site. Have had so much help in the last 24/hrs and don't want to losemy chance on further growth and support by a small mistake.

Cheers
These are good questions to ask and many members don't take the time to understand them

Last edited:

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
The best thing to do if you're wondering how a thread or post may be received or perceived is to ask a mod or vet first via pm.

And IMHO its just best to leave any talk about narcotics off the board. Not to say there may be anything wrong with the original question ( i.e question about scripted drugs for an injury/surgery etc.) but these threads seem to never go anywhere productive and always end up in trouble. So tread lightly.

The best thing to do if you're wondering how a thread or post may be received or perceived is to ask a mod or vet first via pm.

And IMHO its just best to leave any talk about narcotics off the board. Not to say there may be anything wrong with the original question ( i.e question about scripted drugs for an injury/surgery etc.) but these threads seem to never go anywhere productive and always end up in trouble. So tread lightly.
Sorry Newf, forgot how those topics go gutter so fast.

DeuceG

Registered
Good questions to ask! I'm sure you're not the only one on this board who needed a bit of a clarification! :cool: