What's new

Rules & CJM User Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules And Regulations

1. NO source posting or fishing for sources anywhere on the forum

2. NO unsolicited e-mails or Private Messages from sources
(Please contact any moderator or myself if you receive these)

3. NO unsolicited e-mails or private messages requesting sources

4. Price posting is not allowed

5. NO discussion of recreational drug use

6. DO NOT discuss the location of any lab

7. Discussion of raw hormones is not allowed, no warnings if this rule is violated, users will be immediately and permanently banned
Got it and understood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeone

Rookie
im a newb, and i didnt read the rules, just broke the first one...sorry, wont happen again.

DAMNED

Rookie
So being that we can't actually talk about sources HERE, where would someone look?
You know, for science.

Cangrejo

Super Heavyweight
#1. That's a ridiculous statement
#2. People kill me everytime I see them talk about RC chems and say "oh yea i'm going to use this on my rats"; do they not know that using RC chems on yourself (though not technically approved) is infact legal, while performing tests on animals (ie. These rats) without strict licensing and standards is in fact illegal? Their stupid attempt to "cover" themselves and what they're saying is actually taking personal culpability for a crime? (though be it one absolutely no one is likely to ever peruse).

Motor City Smit

Super Heavyweight
So being that we can't actually talk about sources HERE, where would someone look?
You know, for science.
This has gotta be a first. Someone breaking the rules WITHIN THE RULES THREAD! SMH...

DAMNED

Rookie
Fine. Better question then since I've had time to run through a slew of the threads here.
Q: Why no source posting? Not much of a community you've got here if its like this.

DAMNED

Rookie
At the very least, CJM lists some scam sites so that's mildly helpful.

eazy57

Super Heavyweight
#1. That's a ridiculous statement
#2. People kill me everytime I see them talk about RC chems and say "oh yea i'm going to use this on my rats"; do they not know that using RC chems on yourself (though not technically approved) is infact legal, while performing tests on animals (ie. These rats) without strict licensing and standards is in fact illegal? Their stupid attempt to "cover" themselves and what they're saying is actually taking personal culpability for a crime? (though be it one absolutely no one is likely to ever peruse).
This here is some funny stuff. Made my day.

Midnight-Kid

Administrator
Q: Why no source posting? Not much of a community you've got here if its like this.
"Not much of a community"? We have the single largest active bodybuilding and steroid-related forum in Canada without source posting.

Source posting brings heat, it brings unwanted members, and it brings a slew of people with ulterior motives who are getting kickbacks from labs for pushing and promoting certain lines. Source posting brings lies, it brings out bullshit, and it brings out biased opinions. Remove the source posting and you've got an honest community - you've got people who will tell the truth based on their personal experiences and 99% of the time there's validity to those posts.

Go hang around open source boards, see what kind of vibe you get. You'll get 100+ members dry-humping the fuck out of certain brands *cough* Body Tech *cough* because they're getting $5 off per vial on their next order for spewing BS about those lines. Is that what you really want to be surrounded by? How do you differentiate the truth from lies? How are you supposed to make an honest assessment of a brand when you're not sure whether a lab has a Mod or Admin on payroll?

Please consider these thoughts before you try to say this isn't a community and essentially belittle every active member of this board.

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
I think he's pissy because we aren't the Costco of canadian steroids

DmundZ

Super Heavyweight
At the very least, CJM lists some scam sites so that's mildly helpful.
your an idiot, and I'm gonna assume a troll by every post you have made so far. I'm gonna assume a ban is coming your way soon enough

Clay11

Banned
"Not much of a community"? We have the single largest active bodybuilding and steroid-related forum in Canada without source posting.

Source posting brings heat, it brings unwanted members, and it brings a slew of people with ulterior motives who are getting kickbacks from labs for pushing and promoting certain lines. Source posting brings lies, it brings out bullshit, and it brings out biased opinions. Remove the source posting and you've got an honest community - you've got people who will tell the truth based on their personal experiences and 99% of the time there's validity to those posts.

Go hang around open source boards, see what kind of vibe you get. You'll get 100+ members dry-humping the fuck out of certain brands *cough* Body Tech *cough* because they're getting $5 off per vial on their next order for spewing BS about those lines. Is that what you really want to be surrounded by? How do you differentiate the truth from lies? How are you supposed to make an honest assessment of a brand when you're not sure whether a lab has a Mod or Admin on payroll?

Please consider these thoughts before you try to say this isn't a community and essentially belittle every active member of this board.
If it wasn't u Midnight I apologize now, but why the fuck would my post have been deleted?? Really....as if that's not the same as dry humping labs .....I said before this is a community and a great place but to censor posts because of the mention of a few things some people may not like isn't right......again jmo

drago

Administrator
Guys this is getting off topic, the thread is for members to read the rules and that's it.

Clay, I'm sorry members pm'd you regarding sources, this is absolutely against the rules. Pm me whatever you have and I will take the appropriate action. For the record I didn't delete your thread.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- It's been long overdue but the Rules section has finally been updated. This section (thread) is now titled as the 'Rules & CJM User Agreement'. Everything basically stays the same as it always has but the rules are now more clearly defined and all other minutiae is now legally correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.