What's new

Sam-e liver protection as well as other benefits

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I posted an article months ago - probably a year ago about sam-e.
Here is another:

Often the first treatment for any liver issue for animals when taken to the vet. It saves my little dogs life who was given a year and lived a long life.
It is a scrip med for depression as well in some countries - only negative is it's cost. 400 mg a day isn't too bad but 1600 a day is ridiculously expensive. All supplement stores carry it and I find Vitamart has a product 400 mg per pill which I break in two and is the cheapest I could find. It is made by Organika.
A little research on the net and you will find several health benefits to such as:
SAM-e has good evidence as a treatment for osteoarthritis pain. Some studies have found that oral SAM-e is as effective as NSAID painkillers, such as ibuprofen and Celebrex. SAM-e takes longer to act than drugs do, but it also has fewer side effects than NSAID.

for guys lifting heavy and getting older with arthritis - might want to consider this in your regimen.
take care,
GR

Regular

Lightweight
Another good one, Golden.

I ordered some SAM-e from Costco last night. It's back in stock online, as is most of their other vitamins, fish oil etc. Can't beat their prices and they deliver right to your door.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Another good one, Golden.

I ordered some SAM-e from Costco last night. It's back in stock online, as is most of their other vitamins, fish oil etc. Can't beat their prices and they deliver right to your door.
awesome - I was buying from Walmart as they were the cheapest I could find until I went to Vitamart. We don't have a costco - wish we did.
take care