What's new

SARMS Ban for 2020

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
More like Big Pharna wants they're piece of the pie. Fuck off! Poor Americans. Good thing Trump pushed the Second Chance Bill last week. Might keep people out of jail.

TheGoodMan

Lightweight
Glad I live in Canada man. At the very worst they’ll be a schedule IV here, so not as much to worry about.

That class action suit that’s mentioned in the video, I guess that means they’re going after companies that have been openly selling SARM’s as research chemicals for ‘research purposes’?

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

I’m Going To Jail, SARMS Ban 2020
December 8th, 2019

On Nov. 18 2019, China introduced new laws banning production and export of SARMs. These laws go into effect Jan, 1, 2020. No SARMs will be exported out of China as of Dec. 25, 2019. China is the only source that produces at scale. One day later, on Nov. 19 2019, the U.S. reintroduced the SARMs Control Act, this time fixing issues with the 2018 version. When the bill passes SARMs will join steroids as Schedule III controlled substances, making their sale illegal.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Glad I live in Canada man. At the very worst they’ll be a schedule IV here, so not as much to worry about.

That class action suit that’s mentioned in the video, I guess that means they’re going after companies that have been openly selling SARM’s as research chemicals for ‘research purposes’?
It goes beyond the country’s laws that you’re in. The worlds supply (for the most part) comes from China. This was the issue with the steroid ban that was discussed in the other thread that was locked.

China can massacre, organ harvest, oppress... but one thing the world absolutely will not condone is producing steroids and letting men do with their bodies what they wish. I know alternate protocols will be in place, top UGLs will be fine- China may even go back to being lax but the bottom line is this shit is wrong at its very core.
They’re willing to let China hand out life sentences and death penalties over this shit. This shit makes no fucking sense.

JJ_Iron

Rookie
How do you guys see the quality of SARMS going in the future? i'm guessing all the signs will mean that the prices will also increase for UG suppliers as the raws will be harder to get? any insight

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
It goes beyond the country’s laws that you’re in. The worlds supply (for the most part) comes from China. This was the issue with the steroid ban that was discussed in the other thread that was locked.

China can massacre, organ harvest, oppress... but one thing the world absolutely will not condone is producing steroids and letting men do with their bodies what they wish. I know alternate protocols will be in place, top UGLs will be fine- China may even go back to being lax but the bottom line is this shit is wrong at its very core.
They’re willing to let China hand out life sentences and death penalties over this shit. This shit makes no fucking sense.
amen bro 🙏

This post just makes me envision an old lady shaking her finger. “Now don’t you go and spend d your hard earned money’s on no testosterone boy”

Goldenrod

VET
Let this play out, supply and demand will control the market.
If you use enough Sarms that this has an impact you may want to consider how many Sarms your taking as long term effects aren’t know. Big pharmacy wants a piece of this but we are still a few years before ostarine will be approved for human consumption - I could be wrong in that. Regardless, if you want to gain 2 lbs and pay a couple hundred bucks buy ostarine. They are no magic pill for injuries either - bullshit. Give me TRT and maybe some low dose deca or primo anyway. I know the long term effects, it costs less, and helped me heal some injuries.
GR

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
amen bro 🙏

This post just makes me envision an old lady shaking her finger. “Now don’t you go and spend d your hard earned money’s on no testosterone boy”
do I sound like an old crotchety paranoid man screaming about the government at no one who’s listening?

I feel like one.

DAMN YOUR LAWS- I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN lol

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
I don't understand people who are prepared to take SARMS but not testosterone.
I can only conclude that they're idiots.
Not necessarily. I thought the same thing but It’s a milder alternative to those who have health issues flare up on anything at or over a TRT dose

Goldenrod

VET
I don't understand people who are prepared to take SARMS but not testosterone.
I can only conclude that they're idiots.
Hi Tristan, Sarms are easily purchased as research Chems and unlikely to raise too many eye brows plus if you look it up online, it will say it’s legal when it actually isn’t. Unless you have a research license or can prove your doing an experiment with this bottle that says not for human consumption but consult a doctor and don’t take more than 2 pills a day. All that is kind of foolish cause I don’t think LE cares if the average man or woman wants to take a bottle of LGD. What I get surprised by is reading posts of people stacking these Sarms in high doses for long times when most have been studied in low doses for short duration on mice. A few on people and to date no one has developed any serious side effects with ostarine or MK677 but we have no idea what will occur in two years or 5. If a healthy male takes a TRT dose of testosterone or primo for long terms, there are dozens of studies showing the side effects and expected outcomes. Research chems are just that and need to be respected. I do not understand people thinking Sarms are safer. They may be but we do not know that yet.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Yeah exactly - the body of epidemiological on SARMS to date is so small, you could store it all on a floppy disk.

I get the legal considerations, but I’d rather run a high legal risk than guinea pig myself with SARMS.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Hi Tristan, Sarms are easily purchased as research Chems and unlikely to raise too many eye brows plus if you look it up online, it will say it’s legal when it actually isn’t. Unless you have a research license or can prove your doing an experiment with this bottle that says not for human consumption but consult a doctor and don’t take more than 2 pills a day. All that is kind of foolish cause I don’t think LE cares if the average man or woman wants to take a bottle of LGD. What I get surprised by is reading posts of people stacking these Sarms in high doses for long times when most have been studied in low doses for short duration on mice. A few on people and to date no one has developed any serious side effects with ostarine or MK677 but we have no idea what will occur in two years or 5. If a healthy male takes a TRT dose of testosterone or primo for long terms, there are dozens of studies showing the side effects and expected outcomes. Research chems are just that and need to be respected. I do not understand people thinking Sarms are safer. They may be but we do not know that yet.
That’s actually a good point
It negates the concern I outlined if the possible unknown health risks are much more severe

Goldenrod

VET
That’s actually a good point
It negates the concern I outlined if the possible unknown health risks are much more severe
Exactly @Jdave - some are promising but we don’t know the long term side effects of ostarine which is the sarm most studied.

dan12345595

Super Heavyweight
basically sums up the current situation in china regarding all raw powders