What's new

SARMS Ban for 2020

Red Bastard

Super Heavyweight
I don’t think that people realize that this is far more than SARMS. This is ALL anabolics!
Sure, where there’s a will, there’s a way, but with all raw suppliers in China ceasing shipments in January, watch prices skyrocket within weeks.

Red Bastard

Super Heavyweight
I don’t think that people realize that this is far more than SARMS. This is ALL anabolics!
Sure, where there’s a will, there’s a way, but with all raw suppliers in China ceasing shipments in January, watch prices skyrocket within weeks.

Oh, just found the other thread.

Looks like people get it...

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
First hit
I still don't get why China wants to play ball with the west or anti doping agencies. China has to realize they make more off of charging these smugglers / illegal exporters through financial penalties and tax evasion charges than they do by sentencing them to life in prison or death sentences.
hopefully they go back to being a thorn in the side by actively turning a blind eye

dan12345595

Super Heavyweight
I still don't get why China wants to play ball with the west or anti doping agencies. China has to realize they make more off of charging these smugglers / illegal exporters through financial penalties and tax evasion charges than they do by sentencing them to life in prison or death sentences.
hopefully they go back to being a thorn in the side by actively turning a blind eye
i think because the olympics in Beijing are coming up so they wanna play "good kid". Also i believe after covid-19 they will become more lenient just to get some more cash into their economy.

Last edited:

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
i think because the olympics in Beijing are coming up so they wanna pay "good kid". Also i believe after covid-19 they will become more lenient just to get some more cash into their economy.
Maybe after the Olympics they decide to go back to the old way

BC

Administrator
I still don't get why China wants to play ball with the west or anti doping agencies.
They don't. But in order for Xi's athletes not to get turfed from the 2022 Olympics in Beijing, he needs to show the world that China is all about anti-doping, how much they're against PEDs, etc.

Remember what happened to Putin's athletes when the IOC and WADA got involved? Grossly embarrassing for a dictator trying to win the world over when all eyes are on him, and Xi certainly doesn't want to see the same thing when he hosts.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
SARMS are not banned or illegal here in Canada. They are in a grey area...

- PacMan
good point, for clarification purposes I think this is more about the export ban in China. It's like Cuban cigars- they're not in illegal in the US to own them but its extremely difficult to export goods between US/Cuba- so they become rare. That's the issue here, SARMS aren't banned, the source isn't drying up- but the source has decided to stop supplying the world (not necessarily the end all/be all source but they're supplying the majority)
They don't. But in order for Xi's athletes not to get turfed from the 2022 Olympics in Beijing, he needs to show the world that China is all about anti-doping, how much they're against PEDs, etc.

Remember what happened to Putin's athletes when the IOC and WADA got involved? Grossly embarrassing for a dictator trying to win the world over when all eyes are on him, and Xi certainly doesn't want to see the same thing when he hosts.
I totally agree- I get that he doesn't wanna be forced into an embarrassing position like Putin after the state sponsored doping scandal came to light. This is why I wanna have hope that post 2022 this bullshit evaporates and China goes back to business as usual pre-2020