What's new

SARMS

Thread starter #1

Kramerrr

Registered
Hi,

Has anyone dealt with "qualitysarms.com" I've ordered from them a few times; I'm curious
if anyone else has any experience with them, as far as the quality of their products?
Thanks in advance, the peptide/sarm industry is not very trustworthy.
Any help, would be great guys.
Happy Thanksgiving,

Kramerrr

Jdave

Registered
One of our domestic sponsors, Canadian Med Supplies, carries a high quality range of the aforementioned. Linked here; https://www.canadianmedsupplies.com/product.sc?productId=711&categoryId=127
My friend ordered mk677 from that site
Definitely did the trick. She’s a derby athlete and she said her sleep and appetite improved great deal. She put on a bit of weight because of the appetite but she also gained a significant edge during practice because of her recovery. She’s since stopped but I could tell she retained quite a bit of muscle.

I just scooped 3 packs

Last edited:
Thread starter #4

Kramerrr

Registered
Thread starter #5

Kramerrr

Registered
Curious if anyone else has any experience with CMS MK?
Thanks guys :)

My friend ordered mk677 from that site
Definitely did the trick. She’s a derby athlete and she said her sleep and appetite improved great deal. She put on a bit of weight because of the appetite but she also gained a significant edge during practice because of her recovery. She’s since stopped but I could tell she retained quite a bit of muscle.

I just scooped 3 packs
how much is she taking??

Jdave

Registered
She just took a cap (15mg) every night
However she’s short- weight gain wound he much noticeable . She has noticed a drastic increase in apetite and better sleep. She didn’t know why. She was taking it because she wanted a female friendly PED that was “legal” but stopped because the water weight was undesirable

So she went through all the well known side effects of increase GH release without attributing it to the mk667- both positive and negative so I doubt it was placebo

Last edited: