What's new

SARMS

Thread starter #1

Kramerrr

Registered
Hi,

Has anyone dealt with "qualitysarms.com" I've ordered from them a few times; I'm curious
if anyone else has any experience with them, as far as the quality of their products?
Thanks in advance, the peptide/sarm industry is not very trustworthy.
Any help, would be great guys.
Happy Thanksgiving,

Kramerrr

Jdave

Registered
One of our domestic sponsors, Canadian Med Supplies, carries a high quality range of the aforementioned. Linked here; https://www.canadianmedsupplies.com/product.sc?productId=711&categoryId=127
My friend ordered mk677 from that site
Definitely did the trick. She’s a derby athlete and she said her sleep and appetite improved great deal. She put on a bit of weight because of the appetite but she also gained a significant edge during practice because of her recovery. She’s since stopped but I could tell she retained quite a bit of muscle.

I just scooped 3 packs

Last edited:
Thread starter #4

Kramerrr

Registered
Thread starter #5

Kramerrr

Registered
Curious if anyone else has any experience with CMS MK?
Thanks guys :)

My friend ordered mk677 from that site
Definitely did the trick. She’s a derby athlete and she said her sleep and appetite improved great deal. She put on a bit of weight because of the appetite but she also gained a significant edge during practice because of her recovery. She’s since stopped but I could tell she retained quite a bit of muscle.

I just scooped 3 packs
how much is she taking??

Jdave

Registered
She just took a cap (15mg) every night
However she’s short- weight gain wound he much noticeable . She has noticed a drastic increase in apetite and better sleep. She didn’t know why. She was taking it because she wanted a female friendly PED that was “legal” but stopped because the water weight was undesirable

So she went through all the well known side effects of increase GH release without attributing it to the mk667- both positive and negative so I doubt it was placebo

Last edited:

RobertJ

Registered
Hi,

Has anyone dealt with "qualitysarms.com" I've ordered from them a few times; I'm curious
if anyone else has any experience with them, as far as the quality of their products?
Thanks in advance, the peptide/sarm industry is not very trustworthy.
Any help, would be great guys.
Happy Thanksgiving,

Kramerrr
How did you find their products ?

Jdave

Registered
has she tried peptides??
She’s not really into injecting things- and I think peps and things like var or clen are a little too far into the dark side for her. She wants to try cardarine. She has ordered through CMS in the past so if they have it she’ll probably use it.

I’m 2 weeks into mk677... my appetite is seriously running out of control.
*(I ended my orals protocol right before so I’m guessing my liver is bouncing back adding to the surge in my appetite) the grehlin response to mk677 is just making me hungrier than I’m used to. I haven’t been this out of control since i was a fat teen in high school.
I used to struggle eating the meals I prepped for myself often having to blend rice and chicken and drink it down. Now I’m eating all my meals AND OFTEN times going out for more food but with no added meals prepped (didn’t foresee this increase in appetite) I’m often getting what tastes better than it is nutritious - a bit more cheating than I want.
Considering I’m not trying to put on more weight right now I think I’m going to add more raw veggies and just try to add volume over extra calories until I can get a grip on the little fat boy that’s been laying dormant and just woke up after 15 years hahaha

Thread starter #11

Kramerrr

Registered
I am roughly 3 weeks into my MK677 cycle through CMS:

- sleep has been deep and rejuvenating
- Pumps in the gym have been painful (good thing)
- And as stated by many, have gained roughly 8lbs of water weight

Hope this helps some!

Curious, for individuals who have been on for months at a time, what other benefits did you notice.
I've heard of rapid hair/nail growth, and even in some people their hair got thicker due to the rise in IGF levels.

Thanks guys, and feel free to ask any questions you may have !