What's new

Sarms

Cd94

Rookie
I ran them before I cycled mk2866 I used liquid suspension and found it worked great but I see pill form is everywhere should I just stick with the liquid suspension or are the pills just as good?

Cd94

Rookie
If it worked great why would you change it🤔
Just because the pills are everywhere these days I'd only switch out of convenience if I did but if the liquid is better I'd just stick with it

VET
Unfortunately I have never tried sarms so I can't offer any advice as to which is a better option injectable or oral. Although I imagine some one will chime in.

Cd94

Rookie
It's an honest assumption I have heard of injectable sarms but I never did any research into it that type myself

Wod

Seasoned VET
Liquid or Oral makes no difference. Think of either or as a method of delivery and nothing more. Here is a good analogy: there is no difference whether your package is delivered with a car or a motorcycle. The package is still the same. Same concept here. The substance that you're ingesting is the same, regardless of whether it comes in a oral or liquid form.

Stick to a brand or supplier that you trust and don't think about whether it's liquid, tablet or capsule.

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Liquid or Oral makes no difference. Think of either or as a method of delivery and nothing more. Here is a good analogy: there is no difference whether your package is delivered with a car or a motorcycle. The package is still the same. Same concept here. The substance that you're ingesting is the same, regardless of whether it comes in a oral or liquid form.

Stick to a brand or supplier that you trust and don't think about whether it's liquid, tablet or capsule.
Curious, would the liquid not be more beneficial to your body as it wouldn’t have to be make the first pass through your liver? I mean if you put it under your tongue wouldn’t it absorb into the blood stream quicker like b12.

I don’t know fuck all about sarms, this is me merely typing my thoughts.

Cd94

Rookie

Thanks for the feedback!

Goldenrod

VET
I ran them before I cycled mk2866 I used liquid suspension and found it worked great but I see pill form is everywhere should I just stick with the liquid suspension or are the pills just as good?
If your going to take Sarms, just my opinion but either use your preferred UGL or a reputable company like Helixx.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
The liquid forms obviously have a strong after taste, pills don't. If you have the option, pills are more convenient, don't taste, and no need to have a oral syringe.

Cd94

Rookie
The liquid forms obviously have a strong after taste, pills don't. If you have the option, pills are more convenient, don't taste, and no need to have a oral syringe.
Thank you!

Vince92

Rookie
I ordered Rad 140 and Mk 677 and it came in a couple of weeks ago. I'm kinda hesitant to start using it though...