What's new

Sarms

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
The liquid forms obviously have a strong after taste, pills don't. If you have the option, pills are more convenient, don't taste, and no need to have a oral syringe.
I might be fucked, but back in the day when I had some liquid sarms, I actually really liked the taste... maybe I am "special" 🤪
Now I have my UGL sarms when needed in pill form which is MUCH easier.. liquid I found it was hard to get a proper dose with the stupid droppers they came with, always switched it for a syringe.

And bringing liquids with you over pills when out, not so fun.. Look like a weirdo in the restaurant bathroom taking an eye dropper of liquid lol
*yes, actually happened to me 🤦‍♂️ had my doses split am/pm I think for Rad, cant remember, but we were visiting family for the day from out of town, different restaurants and sites. Brought my sarms with me as I am anal about dosing time, mid "drink" in the bathroom some guy looks at me like I'm a crackhead or something... asked him "want a hit" and he walked away haha.

Packrule

Rookie
Hey guys, new here and I've been researching for weeks on sarms. Just wondering if it's within the rules to ask anyone for any good Canadian suppliers they have purchased from? I checked quickly does this fall under a source check?

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Hey guys, new here and I've been researching for weeks on sarms. Just wondering if it's within the rules to ask anyone for any good Canadian suppliers they have purchased from? I checked quickly does this fall under a source check?