What's new

SCAMMER - muscle-gear.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.dose

Super Heavyweight
This SCAM/site is responsible for the attacks on CJM as well as attacks on the sponsors here of CJM. They have also been known to attack people emails and other sites. They are known to sell FAKE Teragon Labs and fake Metabolic Pharma which they are knocking off on their own or possibly with their close association with Prosum.

BOTH Teragon Labs and Metabolic Pharma validate that they DO NOT supply them OR have anything to do with this SCAMMER – MUSCLE-GEAR.NET, and they DO NOT carry their genuine products. ANYONE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE IS JUST BUYING FAKES OF TERAGON LABS AND METABOLIC PHARMA. This can be verified by Teragon Labs and Metabolic Pharma directly.

Most of the Pharmacy stuff that muscle-gear.net carries is counterfeit or FAKE as well. BUYER BEWARE!

SCAMMER – MUSCLE-GEAR.NET has been banned several times BEFORE for making fake EROIDS reviews, as well as buying reviews to bump up their reputation there.

BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SCAM SITE, IF THEY STOOP SO LOW TO ATTACK BOARDS, BRANDS AND COUNTERFEIT/FAKE. YOU ONLY RUN THE RISK OF INFECTION WITH THEIR COUNTERFEIT/FAKE PRODUCTS!

drago

Administrator
Thanks for the post Dose, to all the members please spread the word and steer clear of this scammer.

dr.dose

Super Heavyweight
No problem at all bro, I know he relies on eroids a lot as well and his fake/BS reviews there which are mostly made by him there. So anyone on there, please spread the word on there as well so no one else is a victim of this sneaky scam bag and his tactics.

MODS from other boards, please sticky this there as well to spread the word.

Last edited:

ScotianAesthetics

Heavyweight
Thanks for the post. Id never buy off of them or any website in the first place, but I have been hearing the name/website come up quite a bit and I hope the people newer to this can avoid it! Im sure their karma will come.

Jm666

Super Heavyweight
Wow, I just had a friend phone yesterday talking about this site, and was going to give them a try. Thanks for the post, it was perfect timing for him.

Shogunn

Middleweight
Thanks for always looking out Doc!
take heed kids, this community only has power in its numbers.

cjs033

Heavyweight
Crap crap crap

Everyone take notice!

Attachments

• Teragon.jpg
    Teragon.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

Juice87

Super Heavyweight
Don't people have a any honor these days

dr.dose

Super Heavyweight
No problem guys, let's spread the word and get rid of this scammer piece of shit once and for all with all of their fakes/counterfeits and board/sponsor attacks they are responsible for.

billbarilko

Rookie
Shit I saw this website. Great post bro! If I hear of anyone who bought from them I'll post about it.

gumby

Super Heavyweight
I bought from them back a while ago. Shipping was awful, seemed sketchy but wanted to try teragon and I should have known. Seemed like the gear looked legit but pictures can be anything. I will be spreading the word. Thanks so much, its sites like this that make people just getting into this that there is hope. Needles to say the gains were AWFUL and had no sweating or body changes at all. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, just a scam and its stupid people like me that keep them in business. I apologize too all the vets and experienced people, I should have known better. I know better now.

maj0r

Rookie
Thanks. :) Glad i read this.. was planning to get some stuff from MGear but that won't happen now. :)

Hustler819

Rookie
Bought from them last cycle
.. npp and test prop and anadrol .. i did give me a boost but gain about 6lbs only with a good diet ... nothing compare to other stuff i've tried .. shitty to ear that...

mike2324

Super Heavyweight
i remember someone made a comment a few months back about how they seem to have a "unlimited" supply of pharma grade steroids.. i wouldn't trust anything off that site.. and the prices :eek:

Last edited:

dr.dose

Super Heavyweight
i remember someone made a comment a few months back about how they seem to have a "unlimited" supply of pharma grade steroids.. i wouldn't trust anything off that site.. and the prices :eek:

Exactly... and they sell a lot of the fakes of the HG stuff to unsuspecting newbies that do not know the difference.

drago

Administrator
I'll mention this once again in this thread, because of the reviews here musclegear decided to launch another DDOS attack which kept us down for about 30min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom