What's new

SCAMMER - muscle-gear.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.dose

Super Heavyweight
I'll mention this once again in this thread, because of the reviews here musclegear decided to launch another DDOS attack which kept us down for about 30min.

Thanks for the info Drago... this piece of shit scammer needs to be stopped! He is trying to take down competition sites, both brand sites that he is faking and now CJM again. Just a matter of time before he is onto another brand and ripping more people off.

altesporsche

Rookie
I figured as much. I found it odd that within 24hrs i went from having perfect communication to the site just ceasing to exist lol ...

thanks for the insight !

I dont understand how the owners of muscle gear think this is helping them lol obviously not business minded. hopefully this buries them in the end.

Cheers fellas!

Hello,

Yes, they are attacking those sites as well as well as the Metabolic and Teragon sites so that these brands cannot reply to people and inform them that they are selling them fakes. From what I know these sites should be back up soon, they are just working on their security to prevent from future attacks like this.

cjs033

Heavyweight
Ha! And now MG website is offline...Karma man!

French

Rookie
attacking this board is a complete low blow, and is inexcusable, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom