What's new

Second TRT Boost Underway

Thread starter #1

LesPaul

Registered
So I couldn't wait out the 16 off weeks ;-)

200mg/week Test Cyp (Syn) - 100mg Sunday / 100mg Wednesday
300mg week NPP (Pareto) - 75mg EOD
Adex - .25 Sun/Wed - adjust as required?
Isotretinoin (low dose) -10mg ED

So this time around I going with a decent nandrolone dose. Chasing the joint relief myth among other things. I've started the adex right away as I don't want to get caught behind the 8 ball. Crashed my E on my first boost with a .5 dose . Better results with .25 so far.

Last time I had a real hard time with rosacea & acne around week 6 and beyond so I'm hoping the iso will help? Time will tell....

Sorbate

Registered
The acne and such will become less over time. It’s almost like your body gets used to it.

Also it’s tough to wait to blast agsin when you are on trt and injecting anyways. It’s like, ah, what’s a little more, lol.

The cycle you are running is so tame personally I wouldn’t be worried.

Just really keep an eye on you blood pressure and other blood panel markers to be safe. Like me you are no spring chicken, lol.

Oh and for me Adex gives me worse acne than aromasin, and I bet you don’t need any estrogen control on that cycle. I bet if you quit taking Adex your acne would cut in half. It’s funny because at 100 mg of test a week I had a bunch of bumps in the cleavage in my chest, bump up to 500 mg a week, no ai unless I can’t get wood, and the chest bumps are gone and only a couple pimples on my arm

You shouldn't need any AI at 200 mg of test a week. Better to let your estrogen get a little high then too low. I would try some proviron instead of an AI, it seems to balance me out well and I just feel better with it. Try 50 mg a day and no AI. It will only slightly lower your estrogen so no worries with it.

Last edited:

66Chevy

Super Moderator
You shouldn't need any AI at 200 mg of test a week. Better to let your estrogen get a little high then too low.
you wouldn't think so....but my estradiol was 190 pmol/L on 100 mg of test e weekly back in January for last hormone profile. But I agree, better bit high than too low. Again it comes down to individual hormone efficiency.

Thread starter #7

LesPaul

Registered
The acne and such will become less over time. It’s almost like your body gets used to it.

Also it’s tough to wait to blast agsin when you are on trt and injecting anyways. It’s like, ah, what’s a little more, lol.

The cycle you are running is so tame personally I wouldn’t be worried.

Just really keep an eye on you blood pressure and other blood panel markers to be safe. Like me you are no spring chicken, lol.

Oh and for me Adex gives me worse acne than aromasin, and I bet you don’t need any estrogen control on that cycle. I bet if you quit taking Adex your acne would cut in half. It’s funny because at 100 mg of test a week I had a bunch of bumps in the cleavage in my chest, bump up to 500 mg a week, no ai unless I can’t get wood, and the chest bumps are gone and only a couple pimples on my arm
I felt on top of the world at 200. When I went back to my Rx I felt it. Hard to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I didn't use any AI last time. No problems really. Just the skin. So I was going to run AI low and see if it helps at all.

Thread starter #8

LesPaul

Registered
You shouldn't need any AI at 200 mg of test a week. Better to let your estrogen get a little high then too low. I would try some proviron instead of an AI, it seems to balance me out well and I just feel better with it. Try 50 mg a day and no AI. It will only slightly lower your estrogen so no worries with it.
I do have a few boxes on hand. I did run it EOD 25mg the last 4 weeks of my first boost.

Sorbate

Registered
I felt on top of the world at 200. When I went back to my Rx I felt it. Hard to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I didn't use any AI last time. No problems really. Just the skin. So I was going to run AI low and see if it helps at all.
I’ll tell you a secret, and no you are not supposed to do this. I bet I wasn’t under 200 mg for 5 years. I just keep an eye on my bloods and blood pressure.

Sorbate

Registered
At 48, On 200mg I feel great with .25 mg Adex per week. I feel even better with 6.25 of Aromasin . Both Keeps it just under 30pg/ml
So you finally bumped it up eh? You know you’ll never go back down again, lol. I only did because of the risk of blood clots from surgery.

So you finally bumped it up eh? You know you’ll never go back down again, lol. I only did because of the risk of blood clots from surgery.
I been going up and down. I been at 200 for 10weeks and will start tapering soon (I look good) I will send ya pics). Got to do bloodwork with GP in June and then going to do primo in July

Sorbate

Registered
I been going up and down. I been at 200 for 10weeks and will start tapering soon (I look good) I will send ya pics). Got to do bloodwork with GP in June and then going to do primo in July
You will love primo, just make sure you are lean first, then eat a bit extra, use a intra wirkout drink and you’ll look 3d. The daily pinning suck ass though.

Thread starter #16

LesPaul

Registered
This lab was done after I dropped adex to .25 once a week
post .25 adax- 5 days
post second weekly 100mg test -2 days

This time in my last 200mg boost my T was 38. Does NPP raise T ?

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 5.38.38 AM.png

Last edited:
Thread starter #17

LesPaul

Registered
NPP out. Primo in. I will add the Isotretinoin 10mg EOD is working wonders. No acne on back or face this time. Beauty!

primo.JPG