What's new

Seeing Dr Komer in 4 weeks. First visit.

Thread starter #1

Killer.7

Registered
Sup brahs. Long time member here that has finally given up the bodybuilding life lol. I am primarily focused on health and longevity so I have decided to go the trt route as years of blasting have rendered me unable to produce my own test.

Before I see Komer im just wondering what I should do. Currently I am running 200mgs of test e a week. When should I stop this ? Should I come off completely or reduce the dose? I just recently donated blood so my hematocrit and hemaglobin should be in range.

How far out is your visit? The first visit is just a "meet/greet" to get to know you and your history, they will give you a req. for BW at this visit though. Your second visit to review the BW can be a few months later. Depending on when your first visit is and when they can schedule a follow up to review the BW will depend on when you need to stop injecting all together. If you are not currently on a script for TRT, I would suggest stopping now and struggling through it until you get the script. You don't want to risk showing a high enough level that Dr Komer either won't script you, or will script the Gel. Not worth that risk in my opinion.

P.S. sorry didn't read the whole title. At 4 weeks till the first visit i would stop now, or half the dosage for 2 weeks then stop until after your second visit.

xpac2

Registered
Sup brahs. Long time member here that has finally given up the bodybuilding life lol. I am primarily focused on health and longevity so I have decided to go the trt route as years of blasting have rendered me unable to produce my own test.

Before I see Komer im just wondering what I should do. Currently I am running 200mgs of test e a week. When should I stop this ? Should I come off completely or reduce the dose? I just recently donated blood so my hematocrit and hemaglobin should be in range.

Stop now. You want a true baseline of what your natty test levels are

Thread starter #6

Killer.7

Registered
Does anyone know if Komer also helps out with fertility drugs like hcg or hmg? I am looking to have a second child and it seems nothing is happening as if yet. To be honest the first one was a miracle. Was running 500mgs of test and 400 deca at that time.

Does anyone know if Komer also helps out with fertility drugs like hcg or hmg? I am looking to have a second child and it seems nothing is happening as if yet. To be honest the first one was a miracle. Was running 500mgs of test and 400 deca at that time.
HCG was discussed with me, however it was not applicable to my particular situation as it would have no benefit.

Mnemonic

Registered
His clinic offers HCG as a fertility option. Think it was 1200iu/wk in 3 split doses.

rated_rko

Registered
i am on trt 160mg from him
400iu of hcg 3 times a week
.5mg of adex a week
will be trying for a baby next year.

Thread starter #10

Killer.7

Registered
i am on trt 160mg from him
400iu of hcg 3 times a week
.5mg of adex a week
will be trying for a baby next year.
how are your markers? LH, FSH? Sperm count?

I literally knew none of this information and was not running hcg and had a child. No clue how. I was a bodybuilder for 10 years as well. Never did pct. lol.

Well hope your off gear when you see the doc.
To this day I never understood why people would never do proper pct so there not in this situation.
Ask the doc for hcg or hmg.

Thread starter #13

Killer.7

Registered
Well hope your off gear when you see the doc.
To this day I never understood why people would never do proper pct so there not in this situation.
Ask the doc for hcg or hmg.

lmao you think a pct or two would save me from 10 years of bodybuilding? Don't be silly mate.

Thread starter #14

Killer.7

Registered
Yea still off gear. Not going to spoil it. I wanna do this right. I have noticed a dip in strength, sex drive and all my joints hurt like shit when im lifting. Brutal lol.

Thread starter #16

Killer.7

Registered
Week 5 boys. Strength and joints are in the toilet. Minimal pumps. Mood is good, sex drive is meh. Wonder what my test levels are at... do you guys think im safe to do bloods for test after I see him friday or should I wait another week?

66Chevy

Super Moderator
If the long term goal is to have low levels in order to secure trt for long term personally I would wait an extra week....as crappy as you feel it always seems to take longer for the tested levels to drop as much as the symptoms make you think they are. Learn from Sadpanda 😉

Thread starter #18

Killer.7

Registered
If the long term goal is to have low levels in order to secure trt for long term personally I would wait an extra week....as crappy as you feel it always seems to take longer for the tested levels to drop as much as the symptoms make you think they are. Learn from Sadpanda 😉
what happened to sad panda?

Thread starter #19

Killer.7

Registered
Just did the hormone panel for Komer and slowly getting my results back from Life Labs and so far everything is good. However my TSH is high. 5.0 but my t4 and t3 are normal. 13 and 3.7. Both within range. What gives? Anyone encounter this before?

You could have ran test suspension or test base during that 4-5 week clear out period since these are in and out fast. It’s what I do when coming off test e or cyp to bring levels down

I found from my bloods thyroid takes a hit during pct. I am on 100mcg T4 dr prescription with 125mg testosterone per week