What's new

Seeking TRT advice for a 59 year old

Thx good thread.

Regarding increased RBC and Hemocrat.

The only study I have seen referencing injection frequency and higher levels was in reference to short esters. I am not sure this is accurate for longer esters injected frequently. Do you have a study you can reference?

The one absolute truth is the relationship of hormone levels and blood levels to dosages. I do a ton of BW (because I like data) and can say I see a fairly significant change in the E and T going from 90mg to 100mg and 100 to 110mg. RBC creeps up a 1 or 2% at each level.

Cheers

CdnTRT4415

Registered
Thx good thread.

Regarding increased RBC and Hemocrat.

The only study I have seen referencing injection frequency and higher levels was in reference to short esters. I am not sure this is accurate for longer esters injected frequently. Do you have a study you can reference?

The one absolute truth is the relationship of hormone levels and blood levels to dosages. I do a ton of BW (because I like data) and can say I see a fairly significant change in the E and T going from 90mg to 100mg and 100 to 110mg. RBC creeps up a 1 or 2% at each level.

Cheers
Thank you! I don't blame you as I too am research driven and although I trust bro science to a certain degree, I rely very heavily on science based, practical, real world data.

The study was conducted by the American Urological Association and is entitled "MP76-05 TWICE PER WEEK DOSING OF INTRAMUSCULAR TESTOSTERONE (T) IS ASSOCIATED WITH GREATER RISK OF ERYTHROCYTOSIS"

The link can be found at https://www.auajournals.org/doi/full/10.1016/j.juro.2016.02.1856

The study was concluded in November 2018.