What's new

Seth Feroce YT channel

Thread starter #1
Have you guys watched Seth Feroce channel on youtube.

I think its amazing ! he have everything covered , a series of 6 video on steroid (the good the bad , how he plan his cycle , nutrition and everything that come with it) ,

lots of video on nutrition and training .

There is alot of great content on his channel if you dont know about it i suggest you to take a look to it ! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkZuCxXdE6OUGDEbETcjhPw

have a good day monsters !

iRep

Registered
Indeed Seth is a great and genuine guy, very informative and gets to dirty topics as well, just remember everyone’s body is different as wel

Thread starter #6
yeah i can see , i'm just a few videos in and i'm already bored of it .

but anyway i still love the content !

Last edited:

LesPaul

Registered
The guy has 3D layered mass on his frame. Crazy. I don't mind his workout vids. Good backtrack music and not to much chit chat. Not really up for the rant vids and other content on his channel thou....

Yes he does have good info on there but the constant swearing gets tiring quickly. I also question when he says his doses. Like when he runs EQ in his blast at 350 mg a week for 6-8 weeks and then changes it to deca at 300 mg a week for 6-8 weeks along with test at 500 mg a week the whole blast. Man if that is all he is actually using he is an absolute genetic hard working freak. He is a beast either way but I question those doses that’s all.

juicey8826

Registered
Yes he does have good info on there but the constant swearing gets tiring quickly. I also question when he says his doses. Like when he runs EQ in his blast at 350 mg a week for 6-8 weeks and then changes it to deca at 300 mg a week for 6-8 weeks along with test at 500 mg a week the whole blast. Man if that is all he is actually using he is an absolute genetic hard working freak. He is a beast either way but I question those doses that’s all.
I think he forgot to mention
10-12 IU of GH
Insulin
Tren

But the rest seems legit lol

Thread starter #10
he said that he did lots of crazy cycle and experiement but he think the max he run and feel good on is 1200mgs of test.
then he split the test amount in 2 thats = to 600mg of EQ or DECA
plus he run 30-50mgs of dbol for a maxium of 5wk in the first week.
he add tren ace a few week before he end the dbol for a max of 6 week, so 250 - 350mg of tren
when tren is done he switch to mast P 300mg and add anavar 30mg to 50mg
while running 4 to 6iu of HG

if we sum it of for the most part he is running 2.5g + of gears and 6iu of gh.

that is the exemple he gave more or less if i remember it all.

probably not his heavyest cycle , but still a good exemple.

he said that he did lots of crazy cycle and experiement but he think the max he run and feel good on is 1200mgs of test.
then he split the test amount in 2 thats = to 600mg of EQ or DECA
plus he run 30-50mgs of dbol for a maxium of 5wk in the first week.
he add tren ace a few week before he end the dbol for a max of 6 week, so 250 - 350mg of tren
when tren is done he switch to mast P 300mg and add anavar 30mg to 50mg
while running 4 to 6iu of HG

if we sum it of for the most part he is running 2.5g + of gears and 6iu of gh.

that is the exemple he gave more or less if i remember it all.

probably not his heavyest cycle , but still a good exemple.

The one you described is most likely much more accurate. I think in one video he said the cycle I mentioned but maybe it was old or what he was suggesting others to do, I can't remember as it was a while ago that I watched it. Does he ever say what he cruises on?

Like you all said , the swearing is sooo unnecessary and Annoying.
But he trains hard. His training videos are very informative. And his 4 part series on “steroids, drugs and life “ is so true. And very respectable.

Never really noticed the swearing till you guys mentioned it. No worse really than if I was with a group of friends. Seth is one few I don't mind watching.