What's new

Should I do TRT? UPDATE: Will Finally Begin My TRT Journey!

15mg to 5mg ? And how long were you on that before those labs? Because if thats the result from 5mg after 6 weeks, then you may be ready to come off? Again i believe this was self induced from your iodine overload. My guess.

Kids, yes youll be wise to do a sperm count now? Id think and then one after you make the Decision to do or try trt.

I do not believe hcg is enough and i would encourage a low trt dosage , combined with hcg plus a clomid protocol for the sperm function.

I do have a good video on this, amd there has been alot of new research regarding hcg plus clomid on trt for fertility.

A guess on a starting point would look like this.

100mg a week trt
200 iu x 3 a week 600mg a week
25 x 3 clomid a week 75mg a week

Starting from day one, again im not a doctor, nor do i have experience with this exact protocol, but i think for you to maintain your fertility on trt it should be a lower trt dosage to allow the clomkd to keep you perfectly fertile.

Again guys get there chicks pregnant on gear and none of this. So a sperm count first would be wise.

Again not my most experienced field lol of advise but to give you a stsrting point ?

This is great information thank you @Harley00. The NP at the mens clinic had suggested HCG and TRT but I cannot remember exact dosages. Just watched the video and it was very informative. I'll propose the addition of Clomid as well.

The next update in late august will be straight from the mens clinic with a proposed regiment.
I'll also request a sperm analysis.
This board has been a god send. We will touch base shortly!

Harley00

The Rebel
This is great information thank you @Harley00. The NP at the mens clinic had suggested HCG and TRT but I cannot remember exact dosages. Just watched the video and it was very informative. I'll propose the addition of Clomid as well.

The next update in late august will be straight from the mens clinic with a proposed regiment.
I'll also request a sperm analysis.
This board has been a god send. We will touch base shortly!

Keep me posted.

Harley00

The Rebel
Just becareful Clomid can cause problems from long term usage. I wouldn't take it unless prescribed.
Clomid has risks at high dosages for longer periods, theres risks like anything eles, blood clots to vision imparment.

At such small dosages i cannot see to much harm providing there aren't any serious issues.

I think one of the main issues with clomid is taking too much for to long at higher dosages, and blocking the estrogen receptors behind the eyes causing a loss in estrogen and vision imparment. Backing off and letting the estrogen return resolves this issue, so find a protocal that keeps everything in balance is important.

Clomid has risks at high dosages for longer periods, theres risks like anything eles, blood clots to vision imparment.

At such small dosages i cannot see to much harm providing there aren't any serious issues.

I think one of the main issues with clomid is taking too much for to long at higher dosages, and blocking the estrogen receptors behind the eyes causing a loss in estrogen and vision imparment. Backing off and letting the estrogen return resolves this issue, so find a protocal that keeps everything in balance is important.
So would HCG and Clomid be used long term along side TRT?

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Not that it is clomid, but a similar serm, nolvadex gave my wife cataracts after 3 years on it.

Harley00

The Rebel
So would HCG and Clomid be used long term along side TRT?
You would use clomid plus hcg on trt to gave a baby, then you would stop the clomid.

You can burst the clomid from time to time, for a month or so then tKe a break, this is off course all bro science as the new research is just coming out, of using both on trt.
.but for sperm count etc both are best

Talk to your clinic and get back to us and see what they say, things change so fast as well sometimes clinics dont know, im guessing they dont sit in front of the internet all day getting all the updates 🤣

Harley00

The Rebel
20 mg tamoxifen (nolvadex) per day.
Thats not a high dosage, but for 3 years, i would believe novaldex would work to a similar concept as clomid and block those receptors in the brain , behind the eyes , therefore if your wife didnt stop for a few weeks hear and there then there would have been no necessary estrogen behind the eyes causing vision complications?

I guess that the reall thing, docters ,and clinics don't do the research like some of us crazy people so there not awear of how to.fimd the right protocols that are safe for long time usage, but i mean none of us are really professionals in that field ither.

UPDATE
So I have done a brain scan to see if there are any issues that could explain chronically lowered FSH/LH levels. It all came back normal.

My TRAB test came back and showed what I believe to be my Graves disease to be in remission and my MD suggested I stop taking the methimazole but ultimately wait and see what my endo says. I have stopped the methimazole regardless because I was starting to get these weird red patches on my skin and apparently it's a common side effect.
trab.PNG

I have my appointment with the mens clinic on the 25th (4 days)w. This will have been an entire year since I told them to hold off in order for me to take care of my graves disease before I hop on TRT. Im nervous as hell. Im at the point in my life where I want to have children in the next year or two and have no idea what will happen to me in that department. A lot of people say it will be fine if I go on HCG with TRT (and clomid when the time is right as @Harley00 suggested) Others say it's irresponsible and that I should freeze some sperm before doing it because I could go sterile.

At the moment my libido is so low it's not like Im really useful naturally in that department anyways. Dealing with graves disease lowered my t-levels and has left me at a worse point now than before. Im not second guessing this but the whole fertility thing is slightly worrying. If that stage of my life was over I wouldn't think twice about it.
At the same time I have heard of so many people who have blasted and cruised for so many years and had kids all the same.

Jackcity506

Super Heavyweight
UPDATE
So I have done a brain scan to see if there are any issues that could explain chronically lowered FSH/LH levels. It all came back normal.

My TRAB test came back and showed what I believe to be my Graves disease to be in remission and my MD suggested I stop taking the methimazole but ultimately wait and see what my endo says. I have stopped the methimazole regardless because I was starting to get these weird red patches on my skin and apparently it's a common side effect.
View attachment 21853

I have my appointment with the mens clinic on the 25th (4 days)w. This will have been an entire year since I told them to hold off in order for me to take care of my graves disease before I hop on TRT. Im nervous as hell. Im at the point in my life where I want to have children in the next year or two and have no idea what will happen to me in that department. A lot of people say it will be fine if I go on HCG with TRT (and clomid when the time is right as @Harley00 suggested) Others say it's irresponsible and that I should freeze some sperm before doing it because I could go sterile.

At the moment my libido is so low it's not like Im really useful naturally in that department anyways. Dealing with graves disease lowered my t-levels and has left me at a worse point now than before. Im not second guessing this but the whole fertility thing is slightly worrying. If that stage of my life was over I wouldn't think twice about it.
At the same time I have heard of so many people who have blasted and cruised for so many years and had kids all the same.
Hey bro...just to ease your mind a little bit about the kids, and maybe give you a little bit of hope. I got my GF pregnant mid steroid cycle while and having done 3 cycle and been on TRT for a year prior...and i know 2 other guys PERSONALLY who also have got their gf pregnant by mistake while on TRT for year(s) and even 2-3 trusted guys on this board have assured me its really common...i wont pin their names because im not sure if they would like that to be public or not. But yeah, keep your head up brother i hope you get yourself situated and feel better.

Oh and thank god for dudes like @Harley00 you're fucking incredible bro...i hope you are around if i ever run into these kind of issues in the future. I just want to say thanks for your knoweldge bro on behalf of everyone...awesome.

I didnt have time to read everything on this thread but i will come back later tonight to finish. Keep us updated brother i love hearing when things work out for guys after struggling for so long. Be a fucking warrior bro stay strong and you will get past this im sure

Hey bro...just to ease your mind a little bit about the kids, and maybe give you a little bit of hope. I got my GF pregnant mid steroid cycle while and having done 3 cycle and been on TRT for a year prior...and i know 2 other guys PERSONALLY who also have got their gf pregnant by mistake while on TRT for year(s) and even 2-3 trusted guys on this board have assured me its really common...i wont pin their names because im not sure if they would like that to be public or not. But yeah, keep your head up brother i hope you get yourself situated and feel better.

Oh and thank god for dudes like @Harley00 you're fucking incredible bro...i hope you are around if i ever run into these kind of issues in the future. I just want to say thanks for your knoweldge bro on behalf of everyone...awesome.

I didnt have time to read everything on this thread but i will come back later tonight to finish. Keep us updated brother i love hearing when things work out for guys after struggling for so long. Be a fucking warrior bro stay strong and you will get past this im sure
Thank you for this. It does help me greatly to hear it. Harley has been a god send. This system of ours is so screwed up but people like him really give me hope.

The wheels are in motion gentlemen. I spoke to the mens clinic two days ago and the regiment is:

1. Test cyp/ena (depending on whats available): 0.30cc's one day and 0.25cc's 3.5 days later for a total of 0.55cc's a week. I was instructed to do Monday morning and then Thursday evening.
  2. HCG (pregnyl): 0.44cc's 3x's a week.

I have a couple of questions if anyone is willing to help me out here.

1.I'm new to this so bear with me but for the test, if 1ML= 200mgs then that means this is a touch over 100mgs a week taking in 0.55cc's? I know this seems straight forward but I was thrown off by the CC units I was given rather than MLs

2. The HCG is expensive as shit. I did some reading on Pregnyl and it seems as if a vial is 10MLs. Again, because of the CC's im confused but Im assuming that 0.44CC's is the same thing as 0.44mls? If it is that would mean that a vial would last a little under two months? Does this make sense?

Im very excited and nervous at the same time. Thank you in advance for all the help I've received from this website.

Edit: To be clear I was told to take either delatestryl or Taro test (Can't remember the full name but was told it was just test cyp) But apparently my pharmacy does not have delatestyrl in stock.

Harley00

The Rebel
Keep it simple, use delatestryl 200ml/ml

Use 1cc slin pins with 10 ticks per unit.
Draw up 30ml into the slin pin. Will say 30 in bold on syringe.
That will equal 60mg of testosterone. 200 x 0.30 = 60mg

Just pin this twice a week mon/Thursday etc no need to split it in smaller amounts just pin 30ml twice a week which equals 120mg a week of testosterone.

Hcg is better used in mcg micro grams.

So the pregnyl you are getting is 10000mcg.
Take your 5ml of bac water and inject it into your vial of hcg.

10000mcg ÷ 500 (bac watee conversion) = 20mcg per tick on 1cc slin pin.

On the 10th tick it will say 10 in bold thats 200mcg (20 x 10 = 200) most will do 200 to 250 3 times a week. So example if you went to the 13th tick it would be 260mcg.

Different guys will mix different amount of bac water, it dont matter as long as you know how to convert your bac water to hcg. Do what you like.

I personally favor sub q for test and hcg , but absolutely no stomach. All VG injections van -glute. We can touch on that later.

Hope this helps. And isnt confusing.

Top Bottom