What's new

Shoutbox Rules

• Admin

Sabre Star

Administrator
Everyone has probably noticed that we brought the Shoutbox back. All the same rules still apply:

- Absolutely NO AAS talk in the Shoutbox
- All other forum rules still apply in the Shoutbox
- The Shoutbox will only be made available to members that have more than 50 posts

Let’s keep the Shoutbox clean and respectful.

• Admin

Sabre Star

Administrator
A shoutbox can be detrimental to posting @~Dr Juice~ but our board is pretty active so that shouldn't be a problem 👍
@millenium girl - I hear what you’re saying, but we restricted all AAS talk to forum posts to avoid this from happening. It’s more or less meant for members to have quick chats with each other where creating a thread to say something along the lines of “good morning” or “have a great weekend” would be useless.

@millenium girl - I hear what you’re saying, but we restricted all AAS talk to forum posts to avoid this from happening. It’s more or less meant for members to have quick chats with each other where creating a thread to say something along the lines of “good morning” or “have a great weekend” would be useless.
Good call @Sabre Star :)

Jdave

Rookie
I think I messed up the shout box... I tried posting a link to a imgur video of an Alberta man ranting about the weather and it took up the whole shoutbox thing and nothing else is visible. I think I fucked up. I’m sorry

Edit:
Shit nvm it still works holy crap I’m still half asleep guys my bad

Last edited: