What's new

Skulpt Chisel device

Skulpt® - Measure Body Fat Percentage and Muscle Quality

Has anyone heard of this thing before? It looks like a home bodyfat measuring tool but for targeting specific areas of your body. Even if it works, what would be the point? My understanding is that you can't really choose which areas on your body you want to add or remove fat from.

There's also a second metric the device displays called "muscle quality", which according to them "tells you when your muscles are getting leaner before your mirror does". I'm not too sure what to make of that. It sounds the same as a bodyfat measurement. They don't really explain it any further.

I read the website, got excited, thought about it critically for a second, then became skeptical. I'll stick with using the mirror + waist measurements for now.

prophete

Lightweight
I bought one! I'm gonna get it mid-april. I will try it and compare with the caliper done by my coach. I will give you some news!

prophete

Lightweight
I tried it and they need to improve the app algorythm. They give me 32% bf lol. I see my abs...they made an update. I will test it tomorrow

eazy57

Super Heavyweight
I thought this thread was going to be about someones awesome new custom kitchen.

Sadly it is not.