What's new

Source inquiry: Peptide Canada Direct

Scotty89

Rookie
Hey guys, new here so excuse if me this goes against the rules, please delete.

I'm looking to do some research with bpc 157 regarding its healing abilities for tendonitis. I need as pure a sample as possible. Wondering if anyone has experience dealing with Peptide Canada Direct. NOT Canada Peptide. Canada peptide is about twice the price right now after shipping. Spoke with Peptide Direct Canada and says its 100% Canadian made product. Couldn't find much on the web regarding either company really. Will spend the extra if its recommended but wanted to see if anyone here has experience with this company. As I know from SARMs, price doesnt always equal quality. Thanks in advance.

PHATKID77

Super Heavyweight
I just bought a WHACK of DAC from them and my buddy GHRP and no DAC. He doesn’t like because stupid hungry and sick feeling a few minutes after shot. Aka it’s strong.
Give them a shot. Super fast shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edarrin

Super Heavyweight
Used them twice now. First time shipping was amazing. Second time not so much. However the peptides are good and will keep using. Next time will spring for the fast shipping.

Macadamia

Super Heavyweight
They are alright, i found superpeptide to be better but I sometimes have trouble getting their stuff through customes, and if it gets here it costs me an arm and a leg going through the border. But peptide direct is ok, not amazing by any means... theyre tanning peptide is good though

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Used them twice now. First time shipping was amazing. Second time not so much. However the peptides are good and will keep using. Next time will spring for the fast shipping.
They have an option for “free rush shipping”
How long does that take? I don’t wanna spring for the rush if the current Canada post strike means it’ll get here late regardless and could just spring for extra needles or back water

I’m ordering tb500 and bpc 157 to fix a problematic elbow thatwas only problematic during pressing but is now affecting pulling movements and even just holding weights (kinda scary as it’s now affecting my grip while doing say to day things like holding things)

I’ll post my review after I’m done.

Last edited:

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Two weeks in and the peptides did nothing. I have another thread outlining my progress with CPD (Canada peptides direct). Now going to try CMS. Hopefully it works. I just wanted to add to this thread my follow up.

Im attaching the message I sent to Canada peptides direct and the response I got.
You can take from it what you wish.
I will personally be steering clear of them from now on and will suggest those who ask me about peptides or looking for peptides to try other vendors first. Simply a personal opinion- take from my interaction and experience what you will. I never asked for a refund, simply some food for thought. I’m not going to pursue this because he is technically correct- “research only”. There was one response sent, one response received, and I’m not going to pursue this. This perhaps means nothing about their other products- like I said take from it what you want.
D3C6CC9C-AEA6-4310-BEB3-DA441EFFCD52.jpeg664059FD-AF7F-4018-962C-261126023FAF.pngDAC6B377-E0F8-429B-BA46-95AB747594B0.png

Last edited:

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
Two weeks in and the peptides did nothing. I have another thread outlining my progress with CPD (Canada peptides direct). Now going to try CMS. Hopefully it works. I just wanted to add to this thread my follow up.

Im attaching the message I sent to Canada peptides direct and the response I got.
You can take from it what you wish.
I will personally be steering clear of them from now on and will suggest those who ask me about peptides or looking for peptides to try other vendors first. Simply a personal opinion- take from my interaction and experience what you will. I never asked for a refund, simply some food for thought. I’m not going to pursue this because he is technically correct- “research only”. There was one response sent, one response received, and I’m not going to pursue this. This perhaps means nothing about their other products- like I said take from it what you want.
View attachment 10729View attachment 10728View attachment 10727

Nice response, I’d never use them again either.

TripleA

Super Heavyweight
I kinda understand them since they are protecting themselves but they could have replied in a nicer way.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
That is a shitty reply from a source, poor response and sadly it only takes one for the decline of the business to begin.

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
I guess protecting themselves from what they appeared as a customer looking for a refund or discount.

A better response might have been.

Individual results vary, plus diet and other factors must be taken into consideration. Also these peptides usually are taken for a longer period of time. We could offer you a discount on a future purchase if you wish to continue on with the treatment.

Sorry for your lack of results.

He was being an asshole in his response because he likely read it as Jdave wanted a refund. Giving 10% off would have not broken the bank, and likely Jdave would not have purchased, but felt better being given the offer.
Since I’m in business as well, I have sometimes thought that someone was trying to get free product, but control myself before sending a response.

But people make mistakes even owners, but damn you need to be careful dealing with customers. In the past I may have done something similar as I was learning, but I manned up and actually called the customer back and apologized for being a dick, it takes a lot to suck it up, especially when the customer told me that yes I was a dick.
That customer was loyal for 15 years until I moved my business to Ontario.

But all in all not my business so I really don’t give a fuck, lol.

Last edited:

TripleA

Super Heavyweight
I meant protecting themselves from possible legal action since it’s not suppose to be for human consumption.

Goldenrod

VET
I am dealing with a partial tear in the knee and a major pec strain. Physics and Tried bpc 157 for a month at 200 mcg twice a day and not much of a difference, added TB500 at 2 mg twice a week and noticed a difference in two weeks. I purchase enough for 3-4 months. Been taking the combo and my knee is feeling better and my pec is still sore but I can work out (just not chest exercises). I purchased from the sponsor - Canadian Medical Supplies.

No_Bull

Rookie
They are alright, i found superpeptide to be better but I sometimes have trouble getting their stuff through customes, and if it gets here it costs me an arm and a leg going through the border. But peptide direct is ok, not amazing by any means... theyre tanning peptide is good though
where does superpeptides ship from and how often have you used them and received them...

Macadamia

Super Heavyweight
where does superpeptides ship from and how often have you used them and received them...
Used both probably 5 times
Super peptides ships from the states somewhere but it’s always gotten through and I’ve even ordered their clen letro and t3. I found the clen and t3 to be better than any underground stuff you can get in Canada. It felt as strong as the real clen pump and Pfizer t3, I’ve used both and these products from super peptide were honestly just as strong. Their incredible... but they don’t come up on google unless you search for them word for word, I gues they don’t care to be super popular... maybe to avoid becoming everyone’s go-to and getting shut down since they do sell some research chemicals like anti estrogens / clen / t3.

I can’t say enough about them, their very cheap even with the border charging me income tax and paying $40 shipping.

I was suggested to give them a try by a very top notch amateur in Canada or else I’d have never found out about them, they aren’t popular on boards and don’t come up on searches... like I said I believe this is by designs.

I’d suggest everyone gives them a shot and then comparing to the peptides and research chemicals we get in Canada, it’s an eye opener and made me understand why all aspiring pro’s move to America lol

Hey guys, new here so excuse if me this goes against the rules, please delete.

I'm looking to do some research with bpc 157 regarding its healing abilities for tendonitis. I need as pure a sample as possible. Wondering if anyone has experience dealing with Peptide Canada Direct. NOT Canada Peptide. Canada peptide is about twice the price right now after shipping. Spoke with Peptide Direct Canada and says its 100% Canadian made product. Couldn't find much on the web regarding either company really. Will spend the extra if its recommended but wanted to see if anyone here has experience with this company. As I know from SARMs, price doesnt always equal quality. Thanks in advance.
I bought 3 vials of BPC 157 from Peptides Canada Direct 2 yrs ago.I am a older lifter and developed a nasty case of golfers elbow.
I tried physiotherapy W tens suction & laser therapy (4 weeks) with no luck.
BPC 157 was my last resort.I was skeptical but within 2-3 weeks of injections just under the skin of my elbow I was back to the gym.
I used the 3rd vial on my other elbow as it was also sore.I was amazed at how fast it worked.Today my elbow(s) seem stronger and no more tendonitis.
Good luck

Used both probably 5 times
Super peptides ships from the states somewhere but it’s always gotten through and I’ve even ordered their clen letro and t3. I found the clen and t3 to be better than any underground stuff you can get in Canada. It felt as strong as the real clen pump and Pfizer t3, I’ve used both and these products from super peptide were honestly just as strong. Their incredible... but they don’t come up on google unless you search for them word for word, I gues they don’t care to be super popular... maybe to avoid becoming everyone’s go-to and getting shut down since they do sell some research chemicals like anti estrogens / clen / t3.

I can’t say enough about them, their very cheap even with the border charging me income tax and paying $40 shipping.

I was suggested to give them a try by a very top notch amateur in Canada or else I’d have never found out about them, they aren’t popular on boards and don’t come up on searches... like I said I believe this is by designs.

I’d suggest everyone gives them a shot and then comparing to the peptides and research chemicals we get in Canada, it’s an eye opener and made me understand why all aspiring pro’s move to America lol
Thanx for the information.Ive been hesitant to buy peptides etc from America.I will remember the site info for future use

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I bought 3 vials of BPC 157 from Peptides Canada Direct 2 yrs ago.I am a older lifter and developed a nasty case of golfers elbow.
I tried physiotherapy W tens suction & laser therapy (4 weeks) with no luck.
BPC 157 was my last resort.I was skeptical but within 2-3 weeks of injections just under the skin of my elbow I was back to the gym.
I used the 3rd vial on my other elbow as it was also sore.I was amazed at how fast it worked.Today my elbow(s) seem stronger and no more tendonitis.
Good luck
This thread is like 2 years old do you work for them or something?

I don't see any reason to not use the sponsor here CMS or CanadaPeptide.com if you're Canadian based.