What's new

SP's Pro-qualifier prep log

Jdave

Registered
I'm stuck with a fucking cough (its been about 6-7 weeks) that won't go away, wife had it 2 months ago but I gave it back to her, couple guys at the gym also its running around and its sticky.

When through your years log, thanks for sharing, awesome work, best of luck for the 13th
Got the persistent cough here too as well as some co workers. Is everyone sick? Like “everyone”? Lol

@snowpatrol congrats on being an uncle and the new pup.

Thread starter #1,806

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Weight 218

Three weeks out now, decided to play with a pre workout insulin + carb load today, will do minimal protein and high carbs all day then monitor how I look tomorrow and sunday

We’re doing stats for a regional bodybuilding show today and tomorrow so unfortunately we were too rushed (again!) to get proper pics this morning but will try tmr...

Thread starter #1,814
Weight 225

I’m still not sure where things stand but her result was very good for her first show in almost three years. Won her class, lost the overall to the girl who subsequently won the pro show the next day.

I dropped most of my gear but am still dieting and doing cardio for no real reason other than having *something* to do right now.

Honestly I feel very listless, and somewhat lost right now...

Weight 225

I’m still not sure where things stand but her result was very good for her first show in almost three years. Won her class, lost the overall to the girl who subsequently won the pro show the next day.

I dropped most of my gear but am still dieting and doing cardio for no real reason other than having *something* to do right now.

Honestly I feel very listless, and somewhat lost.

Every thing will come back into place, just don't do anything stupid 😂. Kidding aside I wish you the best and hope everything will settle down the way you want. Keep good people around toxic ones away. Positive is all you need.