What's new

SR9009 with DMSO

Miglover

Rookie
Does anyone have tried SR9009 dissolved into DMSO to bypass the Bioavailability when you are using it orally ?

Goldenrod

VET
Have you tried it orally? Asking as I assume you are concerned with the low bioavailability?
I am not aware of anyone making it in DMSO but maybe they are. I don't take SARMS anymore as the long term effects are not known and the long term effects of AAS are. The cost/benefit ratio isn't remotely close.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
What is DMSO? Is this the same liquid the old schoolers used too mix Finiplex pellets/Tren with DMSO too absorb into the skin. I know I am going off topic here but I am curious?

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
I remember guys in Manitoba grinding up Finiplex cattle implants and mixing the DSMO to make a paste then put the paste on the abs and tape plastic rap over the paste. No joke! I was told there is a garlic smell that comes from this

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
I’ll try, I’ll crush the pills and mix it with DMSO
I am talking about something way off from what your asking. Don't take anything I am saying too relate too what your asking. The pill I am talking about is a cattle implant used too beef up cattle. Sorry dude for jumping in on your question..My ADHD got me again lol

Miglover

Rookie
I am talking about something way off from what your asking. Don't take anything I am saying too relate too what your asking. The pill I am talking about is a cattle implant used too beef up cattle. Sorry dude for jumping in on your question..My ADHD got me again lol
No worries Man 🤣