What's new

Steroid Injection Guide: The most up-to-date Info

gztmow

Rookie
as informative as it gets... next, we need a video series lol

Whore Moans

Rookie
Why is it necessary to hold the vial upside down when drawing? Is it ok to tip it upside down to poke the needle through and then with the needle submerged tip it back over to draw?

RepEatRepeat

Rookie
Great post, thanks for the info, I have only ever done glute shots, a little to chicken to do anywhere else

waves

Banned
I just started a cycle of test 400 from mission today and did my first pin a few hrs ago.

I did 1 ml .

I pinned in my glutes & I experienced no pip whatsoever. My previous cycle I did last year I only pinned in glutes as well and also never once any pip.

I just want to know from experienced ppl if pip indicates good/bad gear or if possibly I'm not administering deep enough in the tissue ?

Thanks

Ps

Mission response time is great and gear arrived after 2 days .

Kamo

Middleweight
I got one question about aspiration. Let's say u tried first time and u got the traces of blood while pulling plunger, then you pull whole syringe out for 1/4-1/2 inch for 2nd attempt. And what if u aspirating again and getting blood into syringe from leftovers inside the needle from the first attempt even tho lets say u didn't hit any blood vessel. How to know if you are good to go and its just leftovers or u again hit a blood vessel? Cuz said pull plunger back only few mills and i think it wouldnt be very good to pull it more back than necessary just to check if nothing is going in, or you can? Might sound like the stupid questions but i just wanna be sure about everything.

No ego lifting

Super Heavyweight
I got one question about aspiration. Let's say u tried first time and u got the traces of blood while pulling plunger, then you pull whole syringe out for 1/4-1/2 inch for 2nd attempt. And what if u aspirating again and getting blood into syringe from leftovers inside the needle from the first attempt even tho lets say u didn't hit any blood vessel. How to know if you are good to go and its just leftovers or u again hit a blood vessel? Cuz said pull plunger back only few mills and i think it wouldnt be very good to pull it more back than necessary just to check if nothing is going in, or you can? Might sound like the stupid questions but i just wanna be sure about everything.

If the tip is in muscle, you're pulling vacuum in to the syringe, and the plunger is hard to pull back. You'll be able to see if you're sucking vacuum or blood.

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
This post is wicked, thanks so much for putting this together Doc!

tommysalami01

Lightweight
Great post, thanks for the info, I have only ever done glute shots, a little to chicken to do anywhere else

You gotta do Quads! I was a bit nervous myself to try it, it's so much easier and injections are smooth. Just look up where to shoot, stay away from inner quad.

Starbuck

Super Heavyweight
I feel like a horse kicked me

Any ideas how to improve Tren pip, I inject quads and for the next 3 days I feel like a horse has kicked me. This just doesn't happen occasionally but every time I inject Tren. It is so bad I have to avoid quad injection 3 days before my leg day. I have no problems with other compounds in quads just Tren. When I do the Tren in glute it's really sore too, but not so bad. Been doing this for years so is this unique to tren? This is my only negative problem/side when using tren.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Any ideas how to improve Tren pip, I inject quads and for the next 3 days I feel like a horse has kicked me. This just doesn't happen occasionally but every time I inject Tren. It is so bad I have to avoid quad injection 3 days before my leg day. I have no problems with other compounds in quads just Tren. When I do the Tren in glute it's really sore too, but not so bad. Been doing this for years so is this unique to tren? This is my only negative problem/side when using tren.

-- Poor injection technique aside, I'm not really certain what causes it. Especially when you don't get it from other compounds you're injecting in the quads. Regardless, the remedy I've offered others, to which they've done, is to go to their nearest drugstore i.e.: Shoppers, London Drugs, etc. and pick up some liquid vitamin B12 (it's cheap). After this, each time you prepare an inject of the tren, add .5 of a ml (a half ml) of the B12 to your inject. So if you normally inject 1cc of tren, the total amount would now be 1.5cc (1cc of tren and .5cc of B12). The shot and PIP should now be nil. They say it works like a charm. Try it out.

Starbuck

Super Heavyweight
-- Poor injection technique aside, I'm not really certain what causes it. Especially when you don't get it from other compounds you're injecting in the quads. Regardless, the remedy I've offered others, to which they've done, is to go to their nearest drugstore i.e.: Shoppers, London Drugs, etc. and pick up some liquid vitamin B12 (it's cheap). After this, each time you prepare an inject of the tren, add .5 of a ml (a half ml) of the B12 to your inject. So if you normally inject 1cc of tren, the total amount would now be 1.5cc (1cc of tren and .5cc of B12). The shot and PIP should now be nil. They say it works like a charm. Try it out.

Got the OTC injectable B12 from Shoppers, (water based) I've give a try tonight since it's Tren night..I'll do my glute first because my quads are still too tender. Once I try it on a quad I'll post what happens... Thanks for the help!

TortureKiller

Lightweight
Really good info! Personally, I cant stand injecting my quads. So I do my larger (3cc) injections in my pecs. Was nervous the first time, but find it completely painless.

Starbuck

Super Heavyweight
Got the OTC injectable B12 from Shoppers, (water based) I've give a try tonight since it's Tren night..I'll do my glute first because my quads are still too tender. Once I try it on a quad I'll post what happens... Thanks for the help!
Well I gave it a try with the B12 and it did not make any difference, still feels like a horse just kicked me...So I decide to just do the Tren in glute only and live with a little soreness....no pain no gain...lol

SixPak

Rookie
Great post, I find that keeping the vial pressurized by injecting the same amount of air as the liquid you are about to take out makes for a smoother drawing experience

Top Bottom