What's new

Steroids Blamed for Rampage by Bollywood Star’s Ex-Bodyguard

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

Steroids Blamed for Rampage by Bollywood Star’s Ex-Bodyguard
September 28th, 2019

The local police in India are blaming an overdose of anabolic steroids for the bizarre behavior of the former bodyguard of a Bollywood superstar.

The Hyperabad City Police in Mughalpura (India) are apparently uninterested in investigating the facts surrounding the mental state of Anas Qureshi. They have already decided to blame anabolic steroids for the bodybuilder’s mental breakdown.

Anabolic steroids were ridiculously demonized in local media reports. The muscle-building substances supposedly caused a “bare-chested” Qureshi to run down the street while beating up pedestrians, vandalizing cars, throwing bricks and screaming incoherently.

Police were determined to blame anabolic steroids for a psychiatric incident involving Salman Kahn’s former bodyguard.

Qureshi competed in the Mr Moradabad bodybuilding championship a few days earlier. He was reportedly upset that he did not win. The second place finish prompted him to overdose on steroids according to police accounts.

Police officer Rajesh Kumar told local reporters that Qureshi woke up and “lost his mind” as a result of getting high on steroids.

“After completing his power lifting sessions at the gym, he came home and went to the bed after dinner. On Thursday morning, when he woke up, he had lost his mind due to the drug’s side-effect. Within a few minutes, he ran out of his house and had shattered glasses of the cars parked there.”
Qureshi was taken into custody after being subdued by dozens of local residents. The man was ultimately admitted to a mental hospital for psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

Qureshi once worked on the private security detail for Salman Khan, one of the most famous Bollywood actors in the world. However, he was apparently fired after being accused of rape by one of his relatives in 2017. Qureshi most recently worked as a bouncer in Mumbai and as a bodyguard for a minister in Maharashtra.

Unfortunately, anabolic steroids have been widely demonized in the India news media following multiple high-profile doping scandals involving some of the country’s top athletes in a variety of sports disciplines.

Sources: IANS. (September 27, 2019). High on steroids, Salman Khan’s ex-bodyguard goes on rampage in UP. Retrieved from indiatoday.in/crime/story/up-high-steroids-salman-khan-ex-bodyguard-goes-rampage-1603794-2019-09-27

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
looks like a linching! First thing when I wakeup I want to run naked n smash cars in the streets!!
I don’t know why, but there’s something increasingly amusing about your posts 😂

66Chevy

Super Moderator
It’s hard to take this article seriously....I’ve never been high on anything, but definitely not high on steroids lol.

manfreakyca

Super Heavyweight
I think he had a bad bad anxiety attack!! I had one morning on vac drank sum JD the night before went bed late I woke up n felt like screaming all I did was go to bathroom take a hot shower got back in bed with my baby n just tried to calm down my heart was beating crazy too! I dont wish that on no one!!if he never had one before no wonder he went nuts I harder by yourself too

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
View attachment 12117
He won second place in a show just a few days prior?
Indian news isn’t anywhere near 75% accurate when it comes to getting their facts straight. He probably competed at some point in the past and this event probably happened a few days after that event occurred without him necessarily competing this particular year. I know because when I visit my parents and they’re watching the news and I ask them about what the news is saying it’s a mush of inaccuracies. And my parents are pretty bad at getting everything backwards and mixed up when they talk about literally anything and they think it’s completely fine.

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
Yeah ok ,The juice!This guy is a fucken mental case!

TheGoodMan

Lightweight
Do not make light of testbears cutting protocol lol. Jk.

This is not the same human as in the first picture?
I think it is. He has the same kind of rope around his wrists. I googled another article about it and saw the pic posted in it, lol. I wonder what kinda package first place brought to the show, haha

GrayLobster

Rookie
I've never taken steroids seriously. I believe that this is a way for the lazy. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
So, I've been working in the security industry for a long time. Obviously, I need to constantly develop my physical abilities. To do this, I constantly went in for sports, without steroids of course to have a strong body to be ready to protect myself or my family. But my performance was far from my ideal. That's why I decided to find out if there is a possibility to do this. I found executive protection training. As a result I became more effective as a bodyguard. By the way, I really liked that my shooting skills have increased because now almost everyone wears a gun

Last edited: