What's new

Stock Traders?

punisher95

Super Heavyweight
Where would you guys recommend someone go to learn the ropes. I mean the tiny little ropes, more like shoe laces really. @Kanon @3ml @DutchCanadian @punisher95
Would you recommend this as a side gig for some passive income or does it require more effort than that?
I honestly learned a lot from YouTube and investopedia but I started learning a lot more through trial and error you can only read/watch so much you have to start implementing it

Kanon

VET
So at your level it's a full time job. I already work 3 jobs, I'm looking for something I can " set it and forget it"
Thanks for the reply. I'll have a look at what you said.
My real full time job is in front of a computer anyways. So I’m able to easily monitor my side gig which one them is trading. I wouldn’t call myself a professional trader by any means.

durk

Super Heavyweight
My real full time job is in front of a computer anyways. So I’m able to easily monitor my side gig which one them is trading. I wouldn’t call myself a professional trader by any means.
Are you familiar with those guys behind PLYZER through your job? Looks like it’s four guys in Toronto and some office in Spain if my google research is good lol. I never personally thought about penny stocks, but if I throw a grand at it and they hit just even a cent that would be huge.

Kanon

VET
Are you familiar with those guys behind PLYZER through your job? Looks like it’s four guys in Toronto and some office in Spain if my google research is good lol. I never personally thought about penny stocks, but if I throw a grand at it and they hit just even a cent that would be huge.
I am quite familiar. It’s a little more complicated then your Google research. I think you’re going to see a reverse merger happen. Hopefully they get their filings up to date by June 30th.

Harley00

The Rebel
The wife just got into high frequency binary trading she was having issues with finding a reputable broker, apparently none are regulated in canada...so moneys not safe they can kick you out of your account and steal your money, anyone have more info on this fsr as broker wise Shes using pocket option currently, but pay out is slightly less .

3ml

VET
Not sure what software that is. But I use Scanz if it helps. One of the only ones that give real time data on the OTC. The main reason I went with them. It has a lot of other great features. View attachment 21232

I am a tradingview guy
Never heard of your software ..
I know a lot of traders and they all use tradingview.

What does that cost you per year?

3ml

VET
Where would you guys recommend someone go to learn the ropes. I mean the tiny little ropes, more like shoe laces really. @Kanon @3ml @DutchCanadian @punisher95
Would you recommend this as a side gig for some passive income or does it require more effort than that?

I suggest people buy and hold at first.
Get used to the software. Look at charts constantly watch prices. Over time you will start to learn.

Learn how to use 3 to 4 indicators very well before you risk any real money

I have gone through several courses, read alot and I belong to trading groups.
5 years of doing this and as I feel like I'm learning
I learn more and realize this is a never ending process of learning.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
The wife just got into high frequency binary trading she was having issues with finding a reputable broker, apparently none are regulated in canada...so moneys not safe they can kick you out of your account and steal your money, anyone have more info on this fsr as broker wise Shes using pocket option currently, but pay out is slightly less .
Im gonna be honest about this HFT/Binary trading marketed to "regular" people is typically an outright scam. When I used to do affiliate marketing a bunch of shady companies were literally offering huge money ot market their HFT sites and it was basically once you deposit even if it "shows you gains" they just never pay or let you withdraw. Bunch of shady ass companies from Israel.

Go for OTC stocks or regular stocks and learn options if you want to get spicy.

HFT is reserved for the highest graduates from ivy league schools writing algos for the big bank fucks.

Harley00

The Rebel
Im gonna be honest about this HFT/Binary trading marketed to "regular" people is typically an outright scam. When I used to do affiliate marketing a bunch of shady companies were literally offering huge money ot market their HFT sites and it was basically once you deposit even if it "shows you gains" they just never pay or let you withdraw. Bunch of shady ass companies from Israel.

Go for OTC stocks or regular stocks and learn options if you want to get spicy.

HFT is reserved for the highest graduates from ivy league schools writing algos for the big bank fucks.
Thank you sir, yes im not very wise in this, but the wife is that highly technical person, its just the broker thing is definitely sketchy... and they want you to take small amounts daily to build trust with the broker ... which i dont understand, its your money and they get a cut from every loss and gain so why rip people off and steal there money.

Thank you for your input appreciate it.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Thank you sir, yes im not very wise in this, but the wife is that highly technical person, its just the broker thing is definitely sketchy... and they want you to take small amounts daily to build trust with the broker ... which i dont understand, its your money and they get a cut from every loss and gain so why rip people off and steal there money.

Thank you for your input appreciate it.
Yeah Harley my main point is even if the wifey is a genius most of those "binary" trading things are outright scams. Maybe @Kanon can comment on this but I have intimate knowledge from my FB marketing days where the companies were peddling payouts to market them.

HFT Forex in my personal opinion for the at home user is a sham but I'm not an expert on the subject. Just a heads up. I usually follow kanon's style too, you got your long positision then the OTC market is fun as hell because its like gambling and hitting big on dirt cheap stuff.

Im pissed I slept in past the market open and woke up and forgot to set a stop loss on my WISH shares my 6KUSD ended up cashing out at 3K when I ran to the computer lol.

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
I am smooth brained and retarded. But treys trades on youtube has been informative. Meme stocks have rendered some serious gains, like holy shit. Except today, today i lost a lot of profit. I actually havent looked yet but somewheres in the -25% catergory. Hodling though.

Harley00

The Rebel
Yeah Harley my main point is even if the wifey is a genius most of those "binary" trading things are outright scams. Maybe @Kanon can comment on this but I have intimate knowledge from my FB marketing days where the companies were peddling payouts to market them.

HFT Forex in my personal opinion for the at home user is a sham but I'm not an expert on the subject. Just a heads up. I usually follow kanon's style too, you got your long positision then the OTC market is fun as hell because its like gambling and hitting big on dirt cheap stuff.

Im pissed I slept in past the market open and woke up and forgot to set a stop loss on my WISH shares my 6KUSD ended up cashing out at 3K when I ran to the computer lol.
Thank you sir, ill get her to start looking into this, and id love to see what kanon thinks on this as well.

Kanon

VET
I am a tradingview guy
Never heard of your software ..
I know a lot of traders and they all use tradingview.

What does that cost you per year?
It’s around 2400$ per year. The main benefit of scanz is you get real time level 2 data for the OTC. Where trading view doesn’t seem to offer that. Crucial for trading. Very few apps will offer that for OTC markets.

Kanon

VET
Thank you sir, ill get her to start looking into this, and id love to see what kanon thinks on this as well.
It’s an advanced technique for sure. Not really my style. You’re really only as good as the algorithm that’s implemented. Unfortunately I don’t have any real life experience with it.

3ml

VET
It’s around 2400$ per year. The main benefit of scanz is you get real time level 2 data for the OTC. Where trading view doesn’t seem to offer that. Crucial for trading. Very few apps will offer that for OTC markets.

Interesting
I will check it out

durk

Super Heavyweight
Anyone here familiar with the mining business in bc?

I see Stinger resources in bc is trading a about 27cents. Looks like a fairly new company. Not too much info on it other than their website.

durk

Super Heavyweight
Threw some money at WISH. It seems to be popular at Reddit and has been crashing hard this week.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Threw some money at WISH. It seems to be popular at Reddit and has been crashing hard this week.
I got in @ 9 and sold around 12 dollars so I made some cash on it but yeah its not mooning like they thought it would be. For another reddit darling I have a friend who works with PCB boards in the states who just told me MVIS just got a tier 1 contract, might cause a price spike. Tier1 could be ford or Kia apparently for their LIDAR.

durk

Super Heavyweight
I got in @ 9 and sold around 12 dollars so I made some cash on it but yeah its not mooning like they thought it would be. For another reddit darling I have a friend who works with PCB boards in the states who just told me MVIS just got a tier 1 contract, might cause a price spike. Tier1 could be ford or Kia apparently for their LIDAR.
Hmm I got another 2k waiting to clear might take a jab at it Monday on opening.

Wish is very volatile right now I definitely don’t plan on sitting on it long term. I will get off as soon as I get a little nibble of the tendies.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Hmm I got another 2k waiting to clear might take a jab at it Monday on opening.

Wish is very volatile right now I definitely don’t plan on sitting on it long term. I will get off as soon as I get a little nibble of the tendies.
Just follow Zack Morris on twitter @durk he just said WISH to 20+ and literally like 15+ big investment places have it all in the 20+ range. I think she'll go on a run.