What's new

Sucrlose

Thread starter #1

Justaguy

Registered
Anyone know of high quality products that don't contain gut bacteria killing sucralose??

For protein: usually things that say “naturally flavored” have sugar, monk fruit, stevia or something to that effect.

It’ll be hard to find quality name brand preworkout. If you are concerned you can easily just make your own, but it might be a whole bunch of nasty powders or a handful of pills.

Carb supplements, basically anything that is “plain” flavored, I think vitargo makes a plain one.

Adding a quality probiotic to replenish the microbiome might be an easier alternative.

Thread starter #3

Justaguy

Registered
For protein: usually things that say “naturally flavored” have sugar, monk fruit, stevia or something to that effect.

It’ll be hard to find quality name brand preworkout. If you are concerned you can easily just make your own, but it might be a whole bunch of nasty powders or a handful of pills.

Carb supplements, basically anything that is “plain” flavored, I think vitargo makes a plain one.

Adding a quality probiotic to replenish the microbiome might be an easier alternative.

Locally its all got sucralose, it must be a supplier thing, wish i could find high quality raw. The "natural" is always to an extreme lol pea protien and crap like that. Sigh.

Locally its all got sucralose, it must be a supplier thing, wish i could find high quality raw. The "natural" is always to an extreme lol pea protien and crap like that. Sigh.
There are a number of natural proteins on the market in Canada sweetened with stevia (Isonaturals by Allmax, Diesel by Perfect Sports)

Pre-workout: Kaizen Naturals has a c4 style pre-workout that doesn't have sucralose and it comes in a couple flavours.

"Natural" carbs can be found in many sources as well. Always go back to vitargo as my go-to carb product but it can be hard to find.

Thread starter #5
Iv seen diesel around but because of the name i assumed it was a douchier version of the norm haha thanks brother!