What's new

Super bowl!

Tmax91

Rookie
Any football fans out there? Wondered who’s taking who for the big game next weekend. I think the chiefs are going to take this one!

Tmax91

Rookie
I hate Brady too because he just seems unstoppable. But I will definitely start to like him if he pulls this off with Tampa.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I hate Brady but how can you not want him to win, we’re watching history. It’s undeniable he’s one of if not the best all time. He can even go to another team and make it to the super bowl in his first year with the franchise. I saw a statistic that said Tom Brady is more likely to make it to the super bowl than steph curry is to make a free throw. Looked it up and it’s true. He’s a guy we will be telling our kids stories about in a couple years, with the most amazing dynasty in NFL history.

and this is coming from a total Tom Brady hater.

Tmax91

Rookie
He is incredible, mahomes has a great team behind him along with with being an incredibly versatile qb, with hill and Kelce they can put up a lot. But definitely wouldn’t put past Brady and his experience to make it happen for the buccs. I remember a couple years ago I was in Mexico for my birthday and the year philly beat the pats. Fuck I wish I could go again this year for that.

Vazsek

Heavyweight
Never been a big football fan but win or not the fact Brady is back his first year with a new team makes it hard not to watch

I think Chiefs will win but never count Brady out, he seems to find a way to win.

manfreakyca

Super Heavyweight
my chiefs got smoked mahones running around like a chicken head cut off how embarrising! were the real fukin chiefs!!?

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Was just nice to see mahones choke and see Brady triggering the woke leftists. The game itself was boring most of the time