What's new

Switching to 2x a week with cypionate

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I've been doing 1/2 ml per week of Syn Cyp 250 for quite a while now. As I have lowered the dosage over the months, having started out at 1 ml / week, I have noticed a more consistent libido. I still notice that my libido is strongest near the end of the week. So, I am trying an experiment with doing 1/4 ml (62.5mg) 2x a week. Will let you know how it works out, and whether its worth the extra effort. Overall energy, quality of sleep, strength, muscle mass and reduced aches and pains all support doing this trt. I plan to get my bloodwork done in about a month.

Goldenrod

VET
Considering the half life of cyp or enanthate I don't get people injecting daily or EOD, etc. Each to their own and if you feel it helps, do it but I am 100% content with one shot per week with TRT (enanthate) and if I want stable bloods throughout the week - twice per week. Sure, there are small fluctuations but it would be thus if you weren't taking anything at all.
Each to their own....

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Considering the half life of cyp or enanthate I don't get people injecting daily or EOD, etc. Each to their own and if you feel it helps, do it but I am 100% content with one shot per week with TRT (enanthate) and if I want stable bloods throughout the week - twice per week. Sure, there are small fluctuations but it would be thus if you weren't taking anything at all.
Each to their own....
If we look at how cyp works and it’s half life once a week work but it’s not optimal. I don’t doubt it works but if you did bloodworks 24hours after your pin and then bloodworks again just before your next pin you’d see a pretty big difference and that’s just not optimal. Still works fine tho obviously.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
the biggest benefit to ED mico injections or even 3x a week injections would be guys who deal with super low SHBG like myself. My SHBG is super low but my free test is high.

Other than that I'm totally fine with 2x a week on cyp/E. I may transition soon to Syn's Unducanote now that I got the mark of the beast and will be able to travel to see my parents finally.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I was watching a video by Thomas O'Conner MD, aka the anabolic doc, and he said that microdosing decreases aromatization.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
I pin E3D. Back when I was able to travel (and hopefully be able to soon again) in order to avoid a hassle I'd double or even triple down on my shot before I left. Can't say I noticed a difference.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I did this with Test E a while back and didn't notice any difference to be honest, I was pinning Mondays and I went to Monday-Thursday and yeah I didn't notice much of anything.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I did this with Test E a while back and didn't notice any difference to be honest, I was pinning Mondays and I went to Monday-Thursday and yeah I didn't notice much of anything.
I agree, personally I think many people don't really notice inside a few days. Some apparently do, but I definitely don't. A week or two in I start slowly realizing I'm off, but there's no huge day over day delta for me.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
the biggest benefit to ED mico injections or even 3x a week injections would be guys who deal with super low SHBG like myself. My SHBG is super low but my free test is high.

Other than that I'm totally fine with 2x a week on cyp/E. I may transition soon to Syn's Unducanote now that I got the mark of the beast and will be able to travel to see my parents We’re you having any sides of low shbg. Dealing with myself. First time I tested it was 9 and couple weeks ago went up to 20.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight

Other than that I'm totally fine with 2x a week on cyp/E. I may transition soon to Syn's Unducanote now that I got the mark of the beast and will be able to travel to see my parents finally.
What sides of low shbg were you having? I was in the same boat.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
What sides of low shbg were you having? I was in the same boat.
It's really hard to deal with/nail down but think of it as the test your injecting firehosing into your system. Yeah you got sky high free test but its not being used up over a regular period of time like a normal guy. I'm testing 10 tick ED slin pin shots right now to see if it brings it up. Mine was like a 13.5/15 so not INSANELY low.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
It's really hard to deal with/nail down but think of it as the test your injecting firehosing into your system. Yeah you got sky high free test but its not being used up over a regular period of time like a normal guy. I'm testing 10 tick ED slin pin shots right now to see if it brings it up. Mine was like a 13.5/15 so not INSANELY low.
How was your libido? In February was 9 and month ago 20.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
tbh Libido seemed really low for me with low SHBG. Never reaally thought of it but yeah it was definitely a "don't even think of sex" thinkg.

AdamG

Lightweight
When I switched from 1 p/w to 2 p/w (IM):
Around week 3/4: Less bloating, minor nipple sensitivity I felt was gone and daily blood pressure throughout the week remained consistent. No change in morning wood frequency.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
According to the online plasma level calculators, taking twice as much, once per week results in a much higher peak level of testosterone. Perhaps that is the cause of increased aromatization?

Top Bottom