What's new

Switching to 2x a week with cypionate

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
I have been all over the place with my injections for months now. Just cause i hate doing it and while on shift too busy and forget. Mostly been doing one shot every 7-10 days. 1cc sustanon, 1cc T400 and 1cc deca. Been fine. Sometimes i get two in per week but not very often.
I dont really notice any difference even when the odd week i go from 1300 test per week, which was the original plan but failed, to 650.
Need to become more disciplined like before.

BigTzero

Middleweight
I've been doing 1/2 ml per week of Syn Cyp 250 for quite a while now. As I have lowered the dosage over the months, having started out at 1 ml / week, I have noticed a more consistent libido. I still notice that my libido is strongest near the end of the week. So, I am trying an experiment with doing 1/4 ml (62.5mg) 2x a week. Will let you know how it works out, and whether its worth the extra effort. Overall energy, quality of sleep, strength, muscle mass and reduced aches and pains all support doing this trt. I plan to get my bloodwork done in about a month.
I found going from 100mg once a week my hematocrit went from 48 and when I went to 2x 50mg a week it went to 50 so my hct did increase on twice a week injections however everything else was better but I switch back to keep hct low I go back forth

king56

Seasoned VET
I found going from 100mg once a week my hematocrit went from 48 and when I went to 2x 50mg a week it went to 50 so my hct did increase on twice a week injections however everything else was better but I switch back to keep hct low I go back forth
To be fair,, and not discrediting what you say , but hematocrit can vary based on a number of factors..even mild dehydration can skew results. I’m not saying it isn’t the more frequent injects , but unless it’s a dramatic difference int can be for a number of other reasons as well

BigTzero

Middleweight
To be fair,, and not discrediting what you say , but hematocrit can vary based on a number of factors..even mild dehydration can skew results. I’m not saying it isn’t the more frequent injects , but unless it’s a dramatic difference int can be for a number of other reasons as well
Ya that’s true but there is also proven studies which show free testerone higher at trough causes a increased hct so my numbers always fall once a week vs twice which makes sense because my free t is higher on twice a week at trough

conger

Rookie
Which brand do you use to be able to inject with a 31g? Thanks
I’m interested in this also. Can you elaborate on using slin pins for test. Is it an intra muscular injection still?

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I'm using slin pins for my 2x weekly. As I am only injecting 0.25 each shot, it hardly takes any time to fill the syringe to 0.25. If I do delts, it is definitely intra muscular, albeit shallow. If I do glutes, hey maybe its closer to surface fat. Seems to work fine, nevertheless. A number of HRT clinics in fact recommend subcutaneous injections for frequent hrt shots. Release is probably a bit slower, subcutaneous, as there is less blood flow.

Top Bottom