What's new

Syn pharma anavar

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Jesus this is painful

To the OP
-my ex competed and would use only 2.5mg var a day that was enough for her
- make sure water intake is high because it Always had opposite effect in her bloating and most people they hold the water if their Water intake isn’t enough.

nomorals

Middleweight
Man this guy is definitely not from Canada but I even asked this on meso I have no idea why but we are blessed with 3-4 labs that look like they are operating very, very, expensive operations. Come on, just look at the work that SYN puts into packaging, every single detail is checked. I also send my shit in for testing so I can actually attest to the fact that:

1) My satchets of Pareto Anavar were actual Anavar
2) My satchets of SYN var were anavar
3) My Innovagen Tbol from like 2+ years ago was Tbol

And this isn't stupid roidtest kits lol. I get it UGL have no standards to be held to but typically you don't have labs pumping out finished gear with labels that are foil pressed and changing the chemical structure on each package just for a finishing touch operating out of a tinfoil garage. I don't have a magical crystal ball but I can say if you could see SYN's lab it would probably look more akin to an actual lab.

There is zero chance Labs like Inno/SYN/Pareto don't test their crap with HPLC before pressing/using it. They are not going to spend the money they do on presentation, scale etc only to fuck themselves over by blindly using powders from china. Whoever is behind them are smart business people clearly. I know it's whats in the vial that counts but even the packaging is a sign of dedication from a lab (custom embossed tops, press with logo, foiled packaging, etc.) It just shows someone either sees how serious this is as a business or loves it so much that they want even their satchets to look amazing because they realize presentation matters.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Jesto and Marko just dial it back. Rumours happened in the early 2000s on the forums about Winstrol being sold as anavar. Times have changed and same with the resources and what’s available to us to actually prove it. And fck Marko stop throwing out stats as if they’re legit.

BC

Administrator
If not problem can you post links on Syn pharma anavar lab test (at least 20 lab tests on their anavar, not one test) ? With UGL every batch is different, there is no control and who can test every batch and all products of UGL gear anyway, no one. Lab testing is not cheap, so good luck to anyone with UGL, especially with oxandrolone and primo. In the end, bloat and water retention are not possible on real anavar, anyone who bloats on "anavar" has something else, not anavar.
Here's why you're stupid;

You cannot take bloat and water retention into effect when it comes to women's AAS use because of their ever-fluctuating hormonal state. If you know anything about estrogen and progesterone (which they produce naturally on their own accord in extremely high amounts), then you'll come to understand that even without any AAS at all they'll bloat significantly depending on their menstrual cycle. How you're not aware of this is legitimately astounding. Have you ever known any female in your life at any point in time? Because half of them never shut the fuck up about bloating, water retention, "feeling fat", and so forth.

The OP mentioned specifically that his woman was having a heavy period. And, as I'd already outlined once, this is primarily caused due a significant fluctuation in estrogen over progesterone. High uptick in estrogen leads to increased water retention. It has zero to do with the 5mg Anavar and everything to do with her natural hormonal cycle.

Lastly, if you hate UGLs so much then why in the fuck are you spending any time on an AAS forum that's rampant with people humping UGLs? And why even spend time on a Canadian AAS board if your sole motive is to shit on an industry you're entirely disconnected from?

Also, and this just came to mind, Syn produced their 5mg Anavar specifically for female use. The drug was literally made for females, thus the 5mg dosage. And somehow you're inclined to believe that a brand that made a drug specifically for females substituted that for some lesser drug that would be highly detrimental for females?

Please don't ever reproduce.

methodair

VET
I think it's time to call it for what it is. We have a couple of retarded shit stirrers in our midst. I'm more than prepared to meet anyone halfway, but the stupid comment about bloating was imbecile territory.

@Affliction79 has proven himself a pitbull with respect to exposing fraudsters. I just ordered a sachet of Syn Anavar for my girlfriend. A family member who requires exogenous T3/T4 replacement says that Syn T3 is equivalent to pharma...

There are plenty of other forums out there that are better suited to sheeple who have no critical thinking skills.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
"Have you ever known any female in your life at any point in time? Because half of them never shut the fuck up about bloating, water retention, "feeling fat", and so forth." 🤣😂

"Syn produced their 5mg Anavar specifically for female use"

Lil off topic but this thread popped up lately as I've been pondering letting the wife try Var for the first time , since the last yr she's earned it.

I bought a pack of Syn 10mg Var for myself to throw in once iam happy with my bf%. Not there yet than thought of splitting the pills n give to her. Not sure of Syn splits but if she's game ill be getting here the 5mg ones.

Anyway to the euro-know-it-all ..... First time in my life I trust a brand like Syn to give Var to a woman.
Shits obviously different in Europe buddy. We are very lucky in Canada , wasn't always like this , been doing juice for 25yrs

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Here’s what I’d like to wrap my head around. You take any of the big labs in this country. These guys spend 100s of thousands of dollars (Some millions, over time of course) on api, equipment to produce product, marketing, and packaging, labels and vials. Do you really think they would risk all of that money spent just to under dose a cheap api like testosterone, or substitute primo with eq, var with dbol etc and completely destroy a reputation that took them years upon years to build? @MarkoK87

My advice to you is don’t talk about an industry (Canaduh ugl) that you know absolutely sweet fuck all about. You don’t have one small fucking clue how things work so my suggestion is that you take the time to shut the fuck up, and maybe over time after you’ve removed your head from your ass you might learn a few things and if you ever travel to this cuntry you’ll feel more confident that your lady anavar is not dbol

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
No offence I guess. But someone who joined last week and is 4 pins in on their first ever cycle. You sure do got a lot to say and some strong opinions on how UGL labs operate. stop acting like you’ve been around so long that you actually know what you’re talking about here.
This is also a thread about SYN anavar. Not just any lab in general.
Between you and Marko this was painful to read.
Just having a discussion bro. Didnt know there was a problem with that.

Beefeater

Lightweight
If not problem can you post links on Syn pharma anavar lab test (at least 20 lab tests on their anavar, not one test) ? With UGL every batch is different, there is no control and who can test every batch and all products of UGL gear anyway, no one. Lab testing is not cheap, so good luck to anyone with UGL, especially with oxandrolone and primo. In the end, bloat and water retention are not possible on real anavar, anyone who bloats on "anavar" has something else, not anavar.
I'm sorry I have to say something about this. Now I am far from the most knowledgeable on this subject, in fact I am very much a novice. Having said that I will give you my opinion of which I hope some vets chime in on.
Of course you can bloat on anavar, it may not be the anavar that is converting but you are in fact freeing up more testosterone. Generally if one is not stupid they're using a base of test. In your example of teenagers, well they are very prone to gyno, and they will not be shut down in the first couple of weeks of an anavar only cycle leaving a LOT of test not bound to receptors and then bam gyno.

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
Just having a discussion bro. Didnt know there was a problem with that.
There is when you don’t know what you’re even saying. You’re a week old and talking about shit you have no clue about. Basically what you and Marko were doing was discrediting an entire industry. You think that’s an alright discussion? You can’t say shit like that without proof or a good reputation. You buddy have neither.

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
There is when you don’t know what you’re even saying. You’re a week old and talking about shit you have no clue about. Basically what you and Marko were doing was discrediting an entire industry. You think that’s an alright discussion? You can’t say shit like that without proof or a good reputation. You buddy have neither.
Please explain how exactly I'm discrediting and entire industry by saying middle men in multiple industries are guilty of rebranding? Not the labs or where the product originated

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
It’s alright. You go down with the ship. Welcome To CJM.
It's a legitimate question and I'm asking so that I can be informed for the future. Hows a guy supposed to learn if he doesnt ask questions. Isn't that the purpose of this board?

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
Here is the exact problem
People repeat what they hear on these forums without actually experiencing these things or any proof

parrots repeat and it some how becomes fact

don’t be a parrot
Pretty sure @3ml summed it up nicely.

Next I’m gonna see you on some Tren thread giving Tren advice. But have never done tren. Get my point here ? Don’t talk out your ass. Talk about what you know.

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
Pretty sure @3ml summed it up nicely.

Next I’m gonna see you on some Tren thread giving Tren advice. But have never done tren. Get my point here ? Don’t talk out your ass. Talk about what you know.
I have no interest In using tren at this time. How ever I will ask questions about it out of curiousity.

But I'm in this thread because I purchased anavar and my gf may also take some.

And you cannot say that middle men relabling or cutting down products is talking out of my ass. Because that is true and it is a problem in many industries. Take certain narcotics for example. Pure as shit when its first made. By the time Joe blow buys it on the street. Its completely cut down with fillers. Do you know why? Profits. So why wouldnt a middle man in other industries do the same? I'm not shit talking labs. And I will repeat I am not shit talking labs or the products places of origin.

Just tell me straight up. Do you 100% believe that the AAS industry is immune to middle men rebranding or cutting down products? I'm not coming at you man, I respect you and this board. I'm just asking for my own education.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
I have no interest In using tren at this time. How ever I will ask questions about it out of curiousity.

But I'm in this thread because I purchased anavar and my gf may also take some.

And you cannot say that middle men relabling or cutting down products is talking out of my ass. Because that is true and it is a problem in many industries. Take certain narcotics for example. Pure as shit when its first made. By the time Joe blow buys it on the street. Its completely cut down with fillers. Do you know why? Profits. So why wouldnt a middle man in other industries do the same? I'm not shit talking labs. And I will repeat I am not shit talking labs or the products places of origin.

Just tell me straight up. Do you 100% believe that the AAS industry is immune to middle men rebranding or cutting down products? I'm not coming at you man, I respect you and this board. I'm just asking for my own education.
There are labs cutting down products and you can ask me or read my post history to see who. I appreciate your enthusiasm towards the ugl industry in Canada but I think what the boy’s are saying is listen and learn. It’s best not to speculate on things you know little about at the moment.