What's new

Syn Pharma

Canuck123

I've been reading that UGL Anavar is 99% of the time fake or extremely underdosed since it is so expensive to produce. Im hoping that Syn Pharma Anavar is real..is there any way to test for purity?

therealj

Rookie
I've been reading that UGL Anavar is 99% of the time fake or extremely underdosed since it is so expensive to produce. Im hoping that Syn Pharma Anavar is real..is there any way to test for purity?

Short of sending some samples to a reputable lab we're at the mercy of trusting the feedback of others and lab analysis that have been provided by some labs....I only have experience with Syn's RAD 140 and MK677 and both are more expensive than the majority steroids on a gram to gram basis and they are completely good to go.....Syn is as good as it gets for UGLs.

Jdave

Rookie
... Syn's RAD 140 and MK677 and both are more expensive than the majority steroids on a gram to gram basis ...
This would be the case with all SARMS regardless of which UGL we are talking about I believe. And I think SYNs SARM compares quite fairly with others.
SARMS are still relatively “new” to the wider market even if they’ve been in the research realm for years.

therealj

Rookie
This would be the case with all SARMS regardless of which UGL we are talking about I believe. And I think SYNs SARM compares quite fairly with others.
SARMS are still relatively “new” to the wider market even if they’ve been in the research realm for years.
For sure, was more calling out it would make as much sense financially to sell fake MK 677 as it would Var, and the Syn MK is legit.

BC

Administrator
The information which you read couldn't be more wrong.

And Syn's Var is legitimate. Brands don't end up with cult followings by mislabeling and/or underdosing products that are among the most popular of all types of AAS used. Next to Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate, I would be willing to wager a bet that Anavar is the next most popular.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
There is no legitimate reason as to why a large well established lab would fake anything.

Anavar is a little more expensive as a raw product, but not prohibitively so. The margins are still excellent and not worth damaging a reputation. Once you mess with that.... you’re fucked.

J makes a good point too. Many of those fancy sarms are worth far more, yet no one says much about their legitimacy. And Sarms are.... well let’s say that they are Sarms and not AAS.....

CalgaryStrong

There is no legitimate reason as to why a large well established lab would fake anything.

Anavar is a little more expensive as a raw product, but not prohibitively so. The margins are still excellent and not worth damaging a reputation. Once you mess with that.... you’re fucked.

J makes a good point too. Many of those fancy sarms are worth far more, yet no one says much about their legitimacy. And Sarms are.... well let’s say that they are Sarms and not AAS.....
I’ve tried sarms from many online sarms sites and found often the product strength varies widely between batches and companies. Mk677 which I find gives you intense hunger the first few weeks, is a canary for whether or not I think a sarms sure is legit. No hunger in a fresh run, no good

woodc19

Rookie
Wow Syns Products look beautiful 😲 And Judging from others comments, you have some quality gear

destroyer

Rookie
I have to admit I placed a small order from these guys because I was curious. Never have I seen such care put into the labels and packaging. Looking forward to see that it lives up to its name!