What's new

Syn Pharma

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
Fuck tren.
You can get as lean with a bit of gh. You can get the same round look with primo. Neither of those will pervert your mind into making seriously stupid life choices.
Plus tren is very, very hard on the body. Especially the kidneys.

But each to their own.

Pewbert

Rookie
I respect you guys and don't want to disagree
But I've had a good experience on Tren
It was 12 wks of gains
I suffer from depression and anxiety and was worried because of all the nightmare stories I'd heard

But I didn't have any problems
Work is good
I'm getting laid regular
And I'm bigger and stronger then ever
I started out slow 50mgs 3x per wk felt fine so
100mgs 3x per wk felt fine so
Up to 700mgs still feeling fine

From there I reduced back down to 450mgs per wk and made great gains for the next couple of months
The one major thing I did different from most guys I hear about was
I ran low test 50mgs test c 3x per wk during my blast
All the frickin nightmares I've heard of the guys were running high test
I don't see the point
High test means high estrogen and side effects and more drugs like AI's for the estrogen
I don't grow from test wish I did

Test is not very anabolic Tren is very anabolic I grow big and strong with tren
I think low test makes all the difference make's the tren not as angrey
That has been my experience

-Pewbert

Wod

Vet
Fuck tren.
You can get as lean with a bit of gh. You can get the same round look with primo. Neither of those will pervert your mind into making seriously stupid life choices.
Plus tren is very, very hard on the body. Especially the kidneys.

But each to their own.
I agree.

Test P, Var and Primo helps me
Achieve essentially the same look and and gains as say Test P and Tren A.

I won’t touch Tren unless stepping on stage.

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
I respect you guys and don't want to disagree
But I've had a good experience on Tren
It was 12 wks of gains
I suffer from depression and anxiety and was worried because of all the nightmare stories I'd heard

But I didn't have any problems
Work is good
I'm getting laid regular
And I'm bigger and stronger then ever
I started out slow 50mgs 3x per wk felt fine so
100mgs 3x per wk felt fine so
Up to 700mgs still feeling fine

From there I reduced back down to 450mgs per wk and made great gains for the next couple of months
The one major thing I did different from most guys I hear about was
I ran low test 50mgs test c 3x per wk during my blast
All the frickin nightmares I've heard of the guys were running high test
I don't see the point
High test means high estrogen and side effects and more drugs like AI's for the estrogen
I don't grow from test wish I did

Test is not very anabolic Tren is very anabolic I grow big and strong with tren
I think low test makes all the difference make's the tren not as angrey
That has been my experience

-Pewbert
Lol, once you come off, you need to go back and read your posts of late, bwahaaa.

Pewbert

Rookie
Lol, once you come off, you need to go back and read your posts of late, bwahaaa.
Not sure what you mean Sorbate
I don't regret any of my posts of late
I mite have unintentionally pissed off some monsters but that's more their propblem
My intensions are good my hearts in the right place and I truly mean well

It's taken me forever to care about myself and love myself or whatever
That's why I can finally love the people in my life and care about them and all people instead of hating ever one and being scared of ever Thing and being sad and lonely and fuck and shit and horrible fucked up stupid worthless life
I may be getting overly emotionally intense here..... excuse me for that

Like I said I had a great time made great gains and am feeling great still
My last shot of Tren was last Thursday the Tren's all gone and I'm still smiling no more super man juice till next year
Some of the Monsters seem to be concerned about me and that's nice honestly
But please don't worry I'll be fine

-Pewbert

Last edited:

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
Not sure what you mean Sorbate
I don't regret any of my posts of late
I mite have unintentionally pissed off some monsters but that's more their propblem
My intensions are good my hearts in the right place and I truly mean well

It's taken me forever to care about myself and love myself or whatever
That's why I can finally love the people in my life and care about them and all people instead of hating ever one and being scared of ever Thing and being sad and lonely and fuck and shit and horrible fucked up stupid worthless life
I may be getting overly emotionally intense here..... excuse me for that

Like I said I had a great time made great gains and am feeling great still
My last shot of Tren was last Thursday the Tren's all gone and I'm still smiling no more super man juice till next year
Some of the Monsters seem to be concerned about me and that's nice honestly
But please don't worry I'll be fine

-Pewbert
You being conserned about something I commented about off hand says it all, lol.
It was a joke. You can see the change in attitude from before to tren, not saying you were bad at all, but you stated it does not effect you, and like all of us it does.
It makes me want to fuck every hot chick I know, plus any that are hot and smile at me in any store. Not good for a married man, lol.

Goldenrod

Rookie
You being conserned about something I commented about off hand says it all, lol.
It was a joke. You can see the change in attitude from before to tren, not saying you were bad at all, but you stated it does not effect you, and like all of us it does.
It makes me want to fuck every hot chick I know, plus any that are hot and smile at me in any store. Not good for a married man, lol.
I’m too old but one of the many reasons why I will never try Tren.

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
I’m too old but one of the many reasons why I will never try Tren.
No, don’t say that. You need to try it once. Don’t tell your wife before hand. Just keep your dose under 400 mg a week and you won’t blow a nut. Keep your test low as well. Run astrulugus? With it to protect your kidneys, and watch your bp. Until you experience it, you’ll never truly understand it.

See I ran way too much tren with way too much test, then threw in some winny fir good measure. I was on 2 grams plus the orals. Man was it a fucking mind blast. One minute I’m going to fuck who ever I want, next minute I hate my life and am going to kill myself. The sad part is, I would like to run it again, lol. I won’t because I used up my last get out of jail free card.

Pewbert

Rookie
No, don’t say that. You need to try it once. Don’t tell your wife before hand. Just keep your dose under 400 mg a week and you won’t blow a nut. Keep your test low as well. Run astrulugus? With it to protect your kidneys, and watch your bp. Until you experience it, you’ll never truly understand it.

See I ran way too much tren with way too much test, then threw in some winny fir good measure. I was on 2 grams plus the orals. Man was it a fucking mind blast. One minute I’m going to fuck who ever I want, next minute I hate my life and am going to kill myself. The sad part is, I would like to run it again, lol. I won’t because I used up my last get out of jail free card.
Trenn with low test...yes.... very good... yes
400mgs.... yes....very good..... yes
Too much test with trenn and you mite go fukin crazy...yes... keep test under 200mgs per wk don't play with fire
Going to google astrulugus
Your a cool dude sorbate

-Pewbert

Last edited:

Goldenrod

Rookie
Trenn with low test...yes.... very good... yes
400mgs.... yes....very good..... yes
Too much test with trenn and you mite go fukin crazy...yes... keep test under 200mgs per wk don't play with fire
Going to google astrulugus
Your a cool dude sorbate

-Pewbert
It is astragalus and is reported to protect the kidneys but is traditionally used for your immune system - fighting off viruses, etc.
Regardless, no I’m not doing it @Sorbate. We’re friends and your half joking and half not but Low dose, doesn’t matter - too many sides, too many dangerous sides, too many emotional issues for many which I can tell when I’m reading posts. I’m making great gains with test and primo and low dose GH, and a good diet.

The tren debate again. Every time I use tren it's like going on a mission. Stay focused on the goal and finishing with no harm done. Physical or emotional. Tren is a mind fuck compound. Can and will make you think crazy shit. Maybe you see it and maybe you dont. But someone is going to say your a dick when your a dick. Tren needs experience too get a smooth run with it. I feel like I've worked out all the problems with tren over the years and am able to run a smooth cycle without being a dick and still loving my wife during and after. And let me say that right now I'm off work and helping run our kitchen. I know nothing about working a kitchen and I have my wife nagging and bossing me around. We are together non stop side by side. And I'm still holding shit together. If I get mad my brain says it's the tren. I've programmed myself to deal with tren. But this is my last tren run. Ive decided to give it up after this run and move to a more cardio friendly compound.

Goldenrod

Rookie
The tren debate again. Every time I use tren it's like going on a mission. Stay focused on the goal and finishing with no harm done. Physical or emotional. Tren is a mind fuck compound. Can and will make you think crazy shit. Maybe you see it and maybe you dont. But someone is going to say your a dick when your a dick. Tren needs experience too get a smooth run with it. I feel like I've worked out all the problems with tren over the years and am able to run a smooth cycle without being a dick and still loving my wife during and after. And let me say that right now I'm off work and helping run our kitchen. I know nothing about working a kitchen and I have my wife nagging and bossing me around. We are together non stop side by side. And I'm still holding shit together. If I get mad my brain says it's the tren. I've programmed myself to deal with tren. But this is my last tren run. Ive decided to give it up after this run and move to a more cardio friendly compound.
It would take a lot to make me lose my temper with a colleague or my wife, etc. I’m more concerned with the physical side effects. Some of the most experienced bodybuilders I know always say nothing is free. You may blow up and look great twice a year on Tren but you can be guaranteed it is doing something to your organs. Just my opinion and I prefer to play safe - I jest about fucking someone else, I would never do it as it wouldn’t be worth it.
If low dose test and primo are good - why roll the dice? to Each their own but I will never touch it.

It would take a lot to make me lose my temper with a colleague or my wife, etc. I’m more concerned with the physical side effects. Some of the most experienced bodybuilders I know always say nothing is free. You may blow up and look great twice a year on Tren but you can be guaranteed it is doing something to your organs. Just my opinion and I prefer to play safe - I jest about fucking someone else, I would never do it as it wouldn’t be worth it.
If low dose test and primo are good - why roll the dice? to Each their own but I will never touch it.
I have 10+ years with Tren. And it took awhile to get used to. If your gut feeling is tren isn't right for you then that is the final say. I just like to speak highly of Tren because of how good it has been for me. I speak highly of Toyota too for the same reason lol. And like I've been saying. This is my last Tren run. Its time to lay the Tren to rest. I want regular sleep patterns back.

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
It is astragalus and is reported to protect the kidneys but is traditionally used for your immune system - fighting off viruses, etc.
Regardless, no I’m not doing it @Sorbate. We’re friends and your half joking and half not but Low dose, doesn’t matter - too many sides, too many dangerous sides, too many emotional issues for many which I can tell when I’m reading posts. I’m making great gains with test and primo and low dose GH, and a good diet.
Oh I was kinda joking.
Astragalus has published studies proving that it will improve kidney function. From what I have read is the only product to have shown to do so repeatably in studies. Nac is hit or miss.

Goldenrod

Rookie
Oh I was kinda joking.
Astragalus has published studies proving that it will improve kidney function. From what I have read is the only product to have shown to do so repeatably in studies. Nac is hit or miss.
They tried to using NAC to protect the kidneys when using dyes during diagnostic imaging with mixed results so if astragulus can help - it’s the winner but I’m still not taking Tren lol.

Last edited: