What's new

Syn test 400

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
This is just a general question to all and whoever would like to answer. I am currently two weeks into my first cycle. Test 400 from syn and just want to hear when people start to feel the effects. I am noticing libido through the roof and some small gains. Thanks.

NewScientist

Super Heavyweight
Also depends upon dose. How much mg/week you are injecting.

Reactions: Ohz

A.B

VET
Currently on syns t400. Great stuff. Zero pip. Generally it progresses each week where you’ll feel it full on by 5-6 weeks. I’ll feel subtle changes by week 3 onward.

what’s your dose?

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
This is just a general question to all and whoever would like to answer. I am currently two weeks into my first cycle. Test 400 from syn and just want to hear when people start to feel the effects. I am noticing libido through the roof and some small gains. Thanks.
Usually 4 weeks.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
I've been doing half mg twice a week. I would like to go to 600 but am kinda waiting to see how it goes.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Currently on syns t400. Great stuff. Zero pip. Generally it progresses each week where you’ll feel it full on by 5-6 weeks. I’ll feel subtle changes by week 3 onward.

what’s your dose?
Yeah I am doing 400mg a week currently. And I have had pip but I know for sure it is my doing. And the pin was to long to being with.. live and learn there.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Will it make sense to up the dose if I am not seeing those changes within the first three weeks or so? Or just hold out?

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I am doing 400mg a week currently. And I have had pip but I know for sure it is my doing. And the pin was to long to being with.. live and learn there.
What length and gauge did you use and what site did you poke?

Reactions: Ohz

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Will it make sense to up the dose if I am not seeing those changes within the first three weeks or so? Or just hold out?
It's your first cycle?

Nah you're not gunna one day be like HOLY CRAP I LOOK LIKE A GOD. You'll grow plenty good on 400mg a week. Remember the higher you go. The more prominent sides will be. I ran 600mg for my first cycle. It was more than I needed for sure..I was a fricken water balloon. 5-6 is when you start really noticing it. At least for me. If you're not by then..it's not the gear. It's your diet and training
No dose will fix that

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
Okay that's awesome advise too because it's not cheap. I am very amped feeling good.

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
I like my 1" 23g In my quad, I know it's deep enough and I don't have to wait around for the stuff to go in.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
I like my 1" 23g In my quad, I know it's deep enough and I don't have to wait around for the stuff to go in.
Yeah, the one thing concerns me a bit is the air. it always seems there a few mini bubbles left over no mater what. Mind you Ive done this 4 times total.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Yeah, the one thing concerns me a bit is the air. it always seems there a few mini bubbles left over no mater what. Mind you Ive done this 4 times total.
You don't need to worry about that. I keep air in the syringe so that the oil clears the needle. You will not have a problem with bits of air in your muscle. People confuse this with pumping air into a vein or artery.

You will also not "feel" Test. Not day over day anyway, it's not an oral (and even many orals don't "feel" like much besides high blood pressure, haha. @Jestopherson covered it. But you will see results for sure, usually by week 5 or 6.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
You don't need to worry about that. I keep air in the syringe so that the oil clears the needle. You will not have a problem with bits of air in your muscle. People confuse this with pumping air into a vein or artery.

You will also not "feel" Test. Not day over day anyway, it's not an oral (and even many orals don't "feel" like much besides high blood pressure, haha. @Jestopherson covered it. But you will see results for sure, usually by week 5 or 6.
Okay thanks, that does seem to cover it well. And over and over since I joined I see everyone saying diet and training are #1 so I am being vigilant when it come to that. Also thanks for easing my mind on the air. Appreciate it.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Okay that's awesome advise too because it's not cheap. I am very amped feeling good.
Good shit dude. You're going to have fun. Just make sure to watch your bp and wouldn't hurt to look up a supplementation thread on here and see what we're running. Better safe than sorry especially if you don't plan it to be a one off cycle

Oh and just because so guys do it. If you haven't got your AI and serm(s) for pct do it now. Don't wait till when you need it.

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
It was

It was 22g 1.5" in the leg. I went to a 25g 1" and things are a bit smoother. Still need practice.
No need for a harpoon.25 gauge 1 inch is perfect for quads and delts.

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
As already said you don't need to worry about that little bit of air. Hell I've been on an IV before and watched a bubble slowly disappear.

Top Bottom