What's new

Syn Torch in SARM stack. What's your take on dosage timing & days on/off?

Farang

Rookie
I've recently added Syn Torch on top of my SARM cycle, and I am new to the product. I've done some research but people seem to have different opinions on dosage timing (especially in terms of days on/off). I'm currently doing 3 on 1 off, and taking one tablet first thing in the morning at the same time as my SARMS, and one pre workout.

What's your take on dosage timing & days on/off, and why?

PS. Product seems great when spaced out throughout the day. No sides noticed yet

Rosconow

Middleweight
I've recently added Syn Torch on top of my SARM cycle, and I am new to the product. I've done some research but people seem to have different opinions on dosage timing (especially in terms of days on/off). I'm currently doing 3 on 1 off, and taking one tablet first thing in the morning at the same time as my SARMS, and one pre workout.

What's your take on dosage timing & days on/off, and why?

PS. Product seems great when spaced out throughout the day. No sides noticed yet
If you start using it at upper dosages, most people (not saying all) will get some cramping due to the albuterol. Taurine can reduce this side, coupled with a potassium and magnesium sup. Or lots of spinach and bananas.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Your receptors get downgraded from the albuterol if you don't cycle off now and again. I go 1 week on 1 week off, or 2/2. Beta2 agonist shit.....
Any literature on how long it takes for the receptors to up regulate and to lose the tolerance?

Regular

Middleweight
I got this protocol from Pac-Man. I use my albuterol and clen. 3 days on. 2 days off. I find that works the best. I can’t stand 7 on 7 off.
Kanon, may I ask what your dose was/is. Or what you would recommend, I picked up a few packs but am still doing research before I try it - thanks.

Kanon

VET
Kanon, may I ask what your dose was/is. Or what you would recommend, I picked up a few packs but am still doing research before I try it - thanks.
Do you titrate your clen up or just run a set dose?
By the time I found torch I wasn't into beta 2 stims as much as I use to be. I personally took one pill a day. I found it very effective. Still did the 3on 2off method. I would say the proper way to use torch would be one pill twice a day, once preferably pre workout, then once you can tolerate that you can slowly add a second dose. Obviously not to late or you won't sleep. Adjust for your schedule. I'm sure once your tolerance built up 2 pills once a day would be fine. I'll be surprised if you take more than that.

As for clen, I would normally increase my dose over time. I start at 25mcg, Do 3on 2 off, probably do that a couple times, then increase to 50mcg, 75mcg etc. Most I've ever taken is 100mcg and it was deadly. Now adays if I use clen its 25mcg to 50mcg and it's more then enough.

The key to stims is to listen to your body. You'll know when it's time to increase the dose, and you'll know when you're done as well. It's not a subtle thing. I use to get the most painful urethra cramps while trying to take a piss. Not a fun feeling.

Farang

Rookie
I got this protocol from Pac-Man. I use my albuterol and clen. 3 days on. 2 days off. I find that works the best. I can’t stand 7 on 7 off.
I'm curious as to what Pac-man thinks about having one day off. I figured With a 4 hour half-life of Albuterol, 24 hours should be enough of a break, but I could also be wrong as to it not having enough of a break for tolerance reasons.

LAF316

Rookie
I am currently just popping one a day on workout days as preworkout with a little Citrulline and it feels great! Gets you going. For whatever reason I seem to like the feeling on it more compared to Clen