What's new

TB500 & BPC 157 Healing Combination

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

Dosage Information

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500)
Mix 1 ml water with each Vial of Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500). One full insulin syringes of water.

Only mix one bottle of each at a time and keep refrigerated.

Dosage :
50iu / 50mcg of TB500 Monday and Thursday into the fat around the stomach area. 2” Away from the navel.

PLUS

BPC157
Mix 2 ml water with each Vial of BPC157. Two full insulin syringes of water.

Dosage:
14iu of BPC-157 first thing in the morning into the area as near as possible to the injury.

14iu of BPC-157 late evening into the area as near as possible to injury

bigmig

Middleweight

Dosage Information

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500)

Mix 1 ml water with each Vial of Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500). One full insulin syringes of water.

Dosage :
50iu / 50mcg of TB500 Monday and Thursday into the fat around the stomach area. 2” Away from the navel.

PLUS

BPC157

Mix 2 ml water with each Vial of BPC157. Two full insulin syringes of water.

Dosage:
14iu of BPC-157 first thing in the morning into the area as near as possible to the injury.

14iu of BPC-157 late evening into the area as near as possible to injury
Would you recommend a bicep injection for a hand injury?

Double D

Seasoned VET
am I missing something? seems like theres no mg dosages for the BPC-157,

farmeggs

Rookie
Does anyone have experience with buying the combo vial from CMS? Going to try this for a very old nagging foot injury that have tried every other expensive therapy imaginable. The combo vial seems like the way to go, just make sure to over dose (as there are no sides and it's inexpensive) instead of under? Thanks in advance!

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Does anyone have experience with buying the combo vial from CMS? Going to try this for a very old nagging foot injury that have tried every other expensive therapy imaginable. The combo vial seems like the way to go, just make sure to over dose (as there are no sides and it's inexpensive) instead of under? Thanks in advance!
I used the combo vials from CMS. but used on an injury that needed surgery anyways so was wasted for me, helped a lot with pain though. I want to try it again on my bad back. @Goldenrod is the guy to ask about this stuff, he has a log on bpc157 if you search his posts

farmeggs

Rookie
Thank you @Lex! Reading @Goldenrod 's logs is what has me super excited to try these peps for the feet, big thank you to both of you for all the knowledge, info and experience you share on here.

@Goldenrod had said in there he reccomends buying the peps separate for proper dose control, but after doing the research I'm fine over dosing the one compound in favor of injection ease with the combo vial, just hoping it's as effective. If I can heal these feet this way I'll be beyond grateful. Cortisone, circumin, prolotherapy, accupunture...nothing has worked. Holy shit it would be nice to walk normally again! So excited to try these peps. Thanks again!

Reactions: Lex

Muaythai403

Banned
I've been doing running 2mg a day tb500 intermuscular injection at night time withbmy 5 iu norvotrope.........I started 24 days ago after a surgery I had to repair a ruptured distal bicep tendon and it seems to be working super fast but am I doing it wrong?

Muaythai403

Banned
My physio is shocked how fast I'm healing I'm a professional Muay Thai fighter and surgeon said I'll be out of training 6 months minnimum my physio who works on all pro athletes said I'll be back by December which will be about 14 weeks from surgery

Muaythai403

Banned
I know I'm running a high dose and it's expensive but I just don't wanna waste my time and not get optimal effects and be sitting out even one day longer than I have to

Goldenrod

VET
I've been doing running 2mg a day tb500 intermuscular injection at night time withbmy 5 iu norvotrope.........I started 24 days ago after a surgery I had to repair a ruptured distal bicep tendon and it seems to be working super fast but am I doing it wrong?
TB500 is systemic so you can inject it with a slin pin in your abdomen. It does not require site injections. 2 mg a day is a good dose but some go as high as 20 mg per week for the first few weeks. I have never tried that high.
For tendon/ligament issues I find BPC157 hand down better that TB500 and HGH. I used all three before but now for most tendon/ligament issues I just use a slin pin and inject at the injury site. I healed more chronic injuries (years) with NCRP BPC157 than anything else. I also use low dose scrip HGH as well.
Hope you recover quick.
GR

Muaythai403

Banned
TB500 is systemic so you can inject it with a slin pin in your abdomen. It does not require site injections. 2 mg a day is a good dose but some go as high as 20 mg per week for the first few weeks. I have never tried that high.
For tendon/ligament issues I find BPC157 hand down better that TB500 and HGH. I used all three before but now for most tendon/ligament issues I just use a slin pin and inject at the injury site. I healed more chronic injuries (years) with NCRP BPC157 than anything else. I also use low dose scrip HGH as well.
Hope you recover quick.
GR
Thx bro! And ya I'm also running bpc 157 I inject 500mcg twice daily am and pm directly into the scar pretty much so right into the injury site

Muaythai403

Banned
Hope you recover quick.
GR
What's ncrp bro? I'll use that as well I don't know anything about peptides this is my first run with them

Goldenrod

VET
What's ncrp bro? I'll use that as well I don't know anything about peptides this is my first run with them
NCRP is a brand nme but as far as I know they are very selective who they sell to. The peps on CMS are good - they are a sponsor and good company. I have used them before and they sell TB500 and BPC157.

Muaythai403

Banned
NCRP is a brand nme but as far as I know they are very selective who they sell to. The peps on CMS are good - they are a sponsor and good company. I have used them before and they sell TB500 and BPC157.
I've been using canada peptides direct are they good? I'll switch to the sponsor company next round tho which will be in a few days