What's new

Tendinitis and pecktoral issues

mountinman

Rookie
I’ve had tendinitis for over a year now in both arms from the elbow to the wrists and been dealing with a torn peck that never healed right from 2/3 years ago after a member we told me about his nagging injuries thread I made a few orders to what he stated worked for him. I’ll be using 6 iu a day of hgh and 400 mcg a day of bpc 157 to start off. I’ll be injecting 200mcg into each arm once daily in my forearms then the next will be elbows and I’ll rotate so daily I can hit everywhere that’s in pain and inflamed. I’ll be going on vacation for 2 weeks in a few days so when I get back I’ll track everything to I can put a timeline on how long it takes to heal completely and will keep this thread updated

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Hi - Just my opinion but 200 mcg in a sore area once daily is not enough. If the idea is to spread your dose around to hit all the spots that are injured, I get it but I suggest you work on one injury first with a higher dosage. 250 twice a day or 500 once a day minimum. I had to use 1000 a day in each injury spot. its expensive especially when you throw in TB500 but I used the 10,000 NCRP BPC so it lasted 10 days.
maybe 200 will work for you and I tried to do what your thinking too. Didn't work so Instead I healed one achilles tendon at a time as well as the other injuries listed on my log here. Otherwise, with my 3-5 injuries I would have been going through a bottle every 2 days.
I don't have the magic formula but I'm an older lifter and was done lifting due to injury after injury - now I'm back at it and have considerably less pain that before. I'm not 100% but I never will be. I am not in pain all the time though and I can push myself in my workouts.
good luck healing and let us know how you get a long.
After you mix the BPC - refridgerate it.

mountinman

Rookie
Hi - Just my opinion but 200 mcg in a sore area once daily is not enough. If the idea is to spread your dose around to hit all the spots that are injured, I get it but I suggest you work on one injury first with a higher dosage. 250 twice a day or 500 once a day minimum. I had to use 1000 a day in each injury spot. its expensive especially when you throw in TB500 but I used the 10,000 NCRP BPC so it lasted 10 days.
maybe 200 will work for you and I tried to do what your thinking too. Didn't work so Instead I healed one achilles tendon at a time as well as the other injuries listed on my log here. Otherwise, with my 3-5 injuries I would have been going through a bottle every 2 days.
I don't have the magic formula but I'm an older lifter and was done lifting due to injury after injury - now I'm back at it and have considerably less pain that before. I'm not 100% but I never will be. I am not in pain all the time though and I can push myself in my workouts.
good luck healing and let us know how you get a long.
After you mix the BPC - refridgerate it.
I’ll do more then 400 then probably 6-800 I was just more so going off what the internet said but I’d rather follow you’re advice because you’ve done it, and healed yourself. I’ll do it one spot at a time too till it heals then move on. I’m thankful for your nagging injuries thread and being responsive on my posts so thank you. Otherwise I’d just be doing hgh. I’ll update this threat when I start everything in a few weeks

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I got my doses from what was used in studies on rats per KG - obviously not perfect but best I could find. I have used higher too as this is probably one of the most non toxic/potentially beneficial substances if you are getting actual BPC. If you read what it is derived from you will understand why it is considered safe.
best of luck @mountinman.

mountinman

Rookie
UPDATE: So I’ve been using 750mcg’s per injection daily into my tendons I’ve also been using 4ius a day of hgh on top of 15 mg of mk677 taking lots of fish oils and omega 3’s and ive done this for just over a week now (mk I’ve been using sense I made this post) and the affects are amazing. I barely feel any pain in the places I’ve injected with bpc. I decided to do something experimental after I injected into one area for 3 days in a row that was the most painful and it went away I slightly feel it but other places hurt worse so I decided to hit all the very painful spots once or twice depending on the pain level and move on. The overall pain in my arms has been cut in half if not more. I have 3 more spots to hit just to lower the pain levels I get at work then I will work on a certain areas then move on after it’s fully healed. For the most part I get extreme burning and sharp pains and that’s gone down to aches and slight burns. I’ve had tendinitis for over a year and for the pain in some places to be 90% gone is absolutely amazing. I cannot believe how well this product works. My injuries arnt fully healed yet but wow I no longer have to Ice my arms daily/take long hot showers. I also thought I’d mention I’ve been injecting it straight into/around the tendons

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I also thought I’d mention I’ve been injecting it straight into/around the tendons
hmm...that sounds like fun, lol. Is that how it is supposed to be administered?

also- how was the vacation? looks like you would have left around the same time as me...

mountinman

Rookie
hmm...that sounds like fun, lol. Is that how it is supposed to be administered?

also- how was the vacation? looks like you would have left around the same time as me...
Oh it’s a blast haha Vacation was great went to a gun convention then went on a week long scouting trip to find better places to hunt. Hopefully you had yourself a great vacation too. I read you could inject it into the fatty tissues under the skin like hgh or into the muscles/injury itself. I read on multiple sites they had better results, faster results if it was injected as close as possible to the injury. Most places haven’t hurt that badly but that’s probably because the spot I hit normally already hurts. The funniest part about this all is I use to be really scared of needles but when the pain of tendinitis outweighs a needle you’re willing to compromise

MRX

Super Heavyweight
I’ve had tendinitis for over a year now in both arms from the elbow to the wrists and been dealing with a torn peck that never healed right from 2/3 years ago after a member we told me about his nagging injuries thread I made a few orders to what he stated worked for him. I’ll be using 6 iu a day of hgh and 400 mcg a day of bpc 157 to start off. I’ll be injecting 200mcg into each arm once daily in my forearms then the next will be elbows and I’ll rotate so daily I can hit everywhere that’s in pain and inflamed. I’ll be going on vacation for 2 weeks in a few days so when I get back I’ll track everything to I can put a timeline on how long it takes to heal completely and will keep this thread updated
There's another substance here - a natural one at that - that must be part on any protocal for tendinitis and inflamation

I had chronic golfers elbow and tennis elbow from years of judo/bjj and my old trade as a plasterer. It was brutal.
I healed it 100% in several weeks with pure curcumin ALONE many years ago. I continue to use it today and always will. Along with it's legendary and scientifically proven anti-inflammatory properties (it blocks the NF-kB molecule that triggers inflammation) it has a plethora of other benefits IE antioxidant, brain health etc
I do alot of calistheics and body weight stuff no problem-o. Pulls up etc.

One of the greatest substances on God's green earth bar none.
This stuff has been nothing short of magic for me
But you need the pure curcumin NOT Turmeric with curcumin in it. At a dose of about 500mg two to three times daily.
Sports Research and California Gold are two brands I use.

No needles required. either ;)
Good fortune on your recovery

Don't take my word for it either. It's definitely worth a shot. Try it for a couple months

mountinman

Rookie
Oh it’s a blast haha Vacation was great went to a gun convention then went on a week long scouting trip to find better places to hunt. Hopefully you had yourself a great vacation too. I read you could inject it into the fatty tissues under the skin like hgh or into the muscles/injury itself. I read on multiple sites they had better results, faster results if it was injected as close as possible to the injury. Most places haven’t hurt that badly but that’s probably because the spot I hit normally already hurts. The funniest part about this all is I use to be really scared of needles but when the pain of tendinitis outweighs a needle you’re willing to compromise
After I inject I always rub it for about 10 seconds and I find it seems to allow the liquid to move more and more of an area
There's another substance here - a natural one at that - that must be part on any protocal for tendinitis and inflamation

I had chronic golfers elbow and tennis elbow from years of judo/bjj and my old trade as a plasterer. It was brutal.
I healed it 100% in several weeks with pure curcumin ALONE many years ago. I continue to use it today and always will. Along with it's legendary and scientifically proven anti-inflammatory properties (it blocks the NF-kB molecule that triggers inflammation) it has a plethora of other benefits IE antioxidant, brain health etc
I do alot of calistheics and body weight stuff no problem-o. Pulls up etc.

One of the greatest substances on God's green earth bar none.
This stuff has been nothing short of magic for me
But you need the pure curcumin NOT Turmeric with curcumin in it. At a dose of about 500mg two to three times daily.
Sports Research and California Gold are two brands I use.

No needles required. either ;)
Good fortune on your recovery

Don't take my word for it either. It's definitely worth a shot. Try it for a couple months

i havent fully recovered yet but I’m getting there slowly. And especially since it’s natural I’d have no problem using it, thank you for the info ill Look up those brands I’m sure after some google work I’ll be able to find a place to order it

MRX

Super Heavyweight
After I inject I always rub it for about 10 seconds and I find it seems to allow the liquid to move more and more of an area

i havent fully recovered yet but I’m getting there slowly. And especially since it’s natural I’d have no problem using it, thank you for the info ill Look up those brands I’m sure after some google work I’ll be able to find a place to order it
Glad to share man. do your own research.
any questions hit me up