What's new

Teragon Labs

eazy57

Registered
Acquired some Sustanon 250 from Teragon in March from someone who changed their mind about cycling (they acquired from a rep at the end of January). Vial has the Teragon branded top. I've used it to augment my TRT program for cycle (100mg pharm test C + 250mg Teragon Sust). Injection frequency is once per week. I had my 6th injecton a few days ago from this post.

Blood results 3 days after 5th injection have come back significantly higher than my 100mg/wk TRT dose. My training logs say I've been making small improvements for the past 3 weeks but the past 10+ days have been really outstanding. In my incline DB press at my workset weight my reps went from 8, 7, 7 (spotted) to 8, 8 (spotted),8 (spotted) to a solid 8, 8, 8. Upped the dumbells by 5 lbs and got 8, 6, 6 yesterday (no spotter available). Bench workset has gone up 10-15 pounds (I was right at a transition so it depends on your POV) since starting cycle.

I've also been able to break through a sticking point in my squat, deadlift and (overhead) press. Yesterday's workout I was testing my deadlift and I felt so good I said "fuck it" and went for a new PR by 5lbs. Probably could have gotten one by 10-15lbs. Things were rockin' and rollin in the gym yesterday. Full on "I AM A MACHINE!!!" mode that I haven't experienced since I started getting relief from my TRT regimen.

Subjectively, I've noticed a feeling of being "bulkier" especially around the chest and shoulders. I did weigh myself at the start of the cycle but haven't weighed myself since as what I weigh doesn't matter to me as much as what I can do in the gym. I'll see what I weigh at the end. Libido took another step change. Not at the point where I react when the wind blows, but not getting complaints on the home front.

EDIT - One thing I forgot to review was the PIP. Remember I am using pharm and teragon test so my injections are 2cc. My first injection I screwed up (quad injection and poor technique) and the PIP was horrible. Thought I had an infection. Symptoms resolved after 4 days and seemed to resolve as quickly as they came on. Second injection was the other quad (to verify technique was the cause) and PIP was greatly reduced. The worst was 12-36 hours after injection with resolution about 48 hours after injection. Switched from 25g to 23g needles and did some glute injections. Significantly lower PIP anywhere from virtually nonexistent to a minor annoyance that goes away after about 36-48 hours.

IMO, the sust from Teragon is GTG. I do have some Nolva from them but can't evaluate it yet as I haven't had a need to use it.
I like and have used teragon. I still have some in my stash although I haven't ordered from them in a long time. Teragon gave me the worst pip out of any lab I've used. Not every product obviously. And not enough for me to stop using them at the time. I will use up what's in my stash eventually. I've also learned better injection sites and techniques and use a larger pin so it flows more smoothly. My best friend is using their test and hasn't complained of the pip. It is what it is. it happens sometimes.

OM101

Registered
Acquired some Sustanon 250 from Teragon in March from someone who changed their mind about cycling (they acquired from a rep at the end of January). Vial has the Teragon branded top. I've used it to augment my TRT program for cycle (100mg pharm test C + 250mg Teragon Sust). Injection frequency is once per week. I had my 6th injecton a few days ago from this post.

Blood results 3 days after 5th injection have come back significantly higher than my 100mg/wk TRT dose. My training logs say I've been making small improvements for the past 3 weeks but the past 10+ days have been really outstanding. In my incline DB press at my workset weight my reps went from 8, 7, 7 (spotted) to 8, 8 (spotted),8 (spotted) to a solid 8, 8, 8. Upped the dumbells by 5 lbs and got 8, 6, 6 yesterday (no spotter available). Bench workset has gone up 10-15 pounds (I was right at a transition so it depends on your POV) since starting cycle.

I've also been able to break through a sticking point in my squat, deadlift and (overhead) press. Yesterday's workout I was testing my deadlift and I felt so good I said "fuck it" and went for a new PR by 5lbs. Probably could have gotten one by 10-15lbs. Things were rockin' and rollin in the gym yesterday. Full on "I AM A MACHINE!!!" mode that I haven't experienced since I started getting relief from my TRT regimen.

Subjectively, I've noticed a feeling of being "bulkier" especially around the chest and shoulders. I did weigh myself at the start of the cycle but haven't weighed myself since as what I weigh doesn't matter to me as much as what I can do in the gym. I'll see what I weigh at the end. Libido took another step change. Not at the point where I react when the wind blows, but not getting complaints on the home front.

EDIT - One thing I forgot to review was the PIP. Remember I am using pharm and teragon test so my injections are 2cc. My first injection I screwed up (quad injection and poor technique) and the PIP was horrible. Thought I had an infection. Symptoms resolved after 4 days and seemed to resolve as quickly as they came on. Second injection was the other quad (to verify technique was the cause) and PIP was greatly reduced. The worst was 12-36 hours after injection with resolution about 48 hours after injection. Switched from 25g to 23g needles and did some glute injections. Significantly lower PIP anywhere from virtually nonexistent to a minor annoyance that goes away after about 36-48 hours.

IMO, the sust from Teragon is GTG. I do have some Nolva from them but can't evaluate it yet as I haven't had a need to use it.
The nolvadex most likely would be good to go. I have used this lab in the past with great results. Lil pip after pins but that's expected with every lab I have tried or will eventually try.

Daway

Registered
I like and have used teragon. I still have some in my stash although I haven't ordered from them in a long time. Teragon gave me the worst pip out of any lab I've used. Not every product obviously. And not enough for me to stop using them at the time. I will use up what's in my stash eventually. I've also learned better injection sites and techniques and use a larger pin so it flows more smoothly. My best friend is using their test and hasn't complained of the pip. It is what it is. it happens sometimes.
Overall the PIP wasn't bad and I created problems for myself by not taking basic steps to mitigate it (larger needle, longer needle, heating oil, keeping tight technique). However, since there was some PIP related to the sust itself I wanted to edit to include this part of it to be fair.

Daway

Registered
The nolvadex most likely would be good to go. I have used this lab in the past with great results.
Good to know. I consulted with some people here on a dosage before starting the cycle and its paid off in that I have no side effects yet. If they do crop up its good to know the Nolva is on point.

Daway

Registered
I’ve used many Teragon products over the years and haven’t had any issues besides their Test Suspension
I have to admit I was on the fence giving it a try due to past controversy. However, when the stars align and some sust finds its way into your hands it helps you said "why not?"

There is another lab I want to try that i can access. Maybe next cycle.

Chidoman

Registered
Been using them solely for the last 5 years since I started my self-imposed Trt and so far, so good...sometimes I feel It's overdosed a little, but love the oils they use and little pip, so yes I will continue using them for as long as they're in business...

Daway

Registered
Did a test with a 25g x 1.5" needle. Even with warmed oil I needed more pressure than I like to give the shot. I'll be sticking with 23ga when I use them for the rest of the cycle and in the future. The oil is just a touch too thick to go through a 25g well.

If I were to buy it myself I wouldn't mind using them again. My only motivation for using another brand is to have a point of reference for comparison. If Teragon were my only choice I'd gladly use them.

Twinnyb22

Registered
@Twinnyb22 Let me know your thoughts on the testex 250 (will it go through a 25g needle, pip, etc). I'm going to switch to a straight up cyp for my winter bulk cycle.
Honesty bro I use a 23g. I used 20g to draw and then23g to inject. I never experienced pip with it. But I kind of think that also depends on the site where you inject. First time using tren lol wish me luck. Gnaa keep low like 250mg a week

Daway

Registered
@Twinnyb22 i use a 23g when im using non pharma test but for some reason pharma cyp for my TRT goes through a 25g just fine. It was more curiosity than anything about how it passes through.

Good luck on the tren man! Its not what i'm considering next but I love reading about people's experiences on anything.

Twinnyb22

Registered
@Twinnyb22 i use a 23g when im using non pharma test but for some reason pharma cyp for my TRT goes through a 25g just fine. It was more curiosity than anything about how it passes through.

Good luck on the tren man! Its not what i'm considering next but I love reading about people's experiences on anything.
Gnaa really isolate myself on the tren. Cause I mean test makes me aggreive I could only imagine what tren gnaa do. Hense why I'm running 250 a week lol

Daway

Registered
Wow teragon. I tried this stuff at least 6 or 7 years ago

Haha yeah.... before trying it I read all 5 billion posts in this thread. It made me a little nervous based on some of the shit that went down a few years ago, but I figured since I really wasn't out anything out of pocket the worst that could happen is bloods would come back and say the Sust is no good. Thanks to all of you with suggestions like letsgetchecked and other advice I felt pretty good giving it a try. I'm glad I did. My first cycle is really coming along well (I'm in the thick of it now) and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences when I can properly articulate what I'm thinking and feeling.

I was running teragon for a while recently. I was impressed by the Test 400 blend , but I was not overly impressed with anything beyond the few different blends of test I tried. Recently switched labs. Costs a little more but it’s totally kicked everything into a whole new level very quickly. So this leads me to believe teragon (at least some of the products i was running) isn’t fully dosed hence their prices. I ran their masteron (prop and enth) tren ace , deca, NPP, test suspension, test prop, test enth, t400, testaplex, dbol and adrol. Now mind you I was making gains off these I know there’s gear in the bottles. To match what it says on the labels? In my opinion and experience most likely not. Orals kicked for like a few days and died out on me within the first week every time I ran them, PIP was bad sometimes, I watched a buddy limp for 2 weeks after a test shot once. Bloodwork showed high test levels when I was running a big boy cycle but the NPP and tren I was running during that time was hardly notable. I don’t like that I have to say that even I gave those guys a lot of business. But I gave up on them . New lab is much better