What's new

Teragon or Inno?

Thread starter #1
Hey guys, still fairly new to CJM just realized I’ve been starting threads in the incorrect forum 🙄🙄😂... but I’m just finishing a cycle of stuff from Teragon, and through looking up DHB and Trest testimonies and seeking experiences here I found this lab called innovagen. I’ve run a few different labs over the years and I found that this Teragon stuff is either really underdosed, or I’m just not taking to a test/tren/npp cycle like I used to which could be the case (ie burned out receptors)... but in any case, I was wondering what’s better lab for my next run. And as well is the DBH blend from inno worth running.. I was also looking at the Insanabol blend with MENT in it as I’ve never tried either DHB or MENT. I know the estrogen sides from the trest can be brutal, and to be honest I’ve never really needed AI’s or prolactin meds in past cycles. Can somebody who knows what they’re talking about guide me on which is the better lab? Teragons super cheap which I’m not complaining about but leads me to believe it’s considerably underdosed. And usually don’t do bloodwork until after PCT. I definitely noticed some of the effects of the tren and the nandrolone but I wasn’t entirely satisfied with Teragon. Any input or help is appreciated thanks for your time guys.

I def agree with you that Teragon is under-dosed and a shitty brand. It's cheap for a reason...because you're not getting what the label says.

If I had to choose between Teragon or Inno, I would go into all the way.

Bigtuna84

Registered
I kind of agree with @East_Side_Juice on this...although I don’t like to use words like “harsh” I prefer saying the sides are tougher to manage for the results MENT will give. I used EVERYTHING before I incorporated MENT. There are a lot of other options. Stick with the Insanabol or Hyperbolic and you will be happy! 1/2cc - 1cc /day stacked with a long estered test...maybe throw in an oral along way good to go!

Thread starter #8
is there a reason you wan to try MENT so much ? its a hash steroid i think you have tons of options before turning to this one ..
More inclined to try the DHB more so than MENT. And you’re right there are probably half a dozen more cycles and GH runs id do before the MENT. But just curious is all

like , ive been on 500mgs of tren and i had to lower the dose to 350 b
I kind of agree with @East_Side_Juice on this...although I don’t like to use words like “harsh” I prefer saying the sides are tougher to manage for the results MENT will give. I used EVERYTHING before I incorporated MENT. There are a lot of other options. Stick with the Insanabol or Hyperbolic and you will be happy! 1/2cc - 1cc /day stacked with a long estered test...maybe throw in an oral along way good to go!
ive got some insane result from half a CC to 3/4 of insanabol a day ! probably the best result i ever had from any cycle .

I find Teragon's pricing to be rather low and so thats what i use for my lower dosed test only cruises but i would agree that i have felt it to be a little underwhelming when stacking with some of their other oils in comparison to other labs. Having never taken Inno i can't say much in regards to how the two stack up but FWIW i have had a lot worse than Teragon. From what I've seen on this board i would be inclined to say that if you can find Inno you should try it and report back on how you feel it compares to Teragon.

Splitz44

Registered
I am sorry but you push shit gear and bash on Pareto, who are you again ? If you wanna degrade any quality brand have some content.
It's my opinion and simply that just like other people have there opinions on other labs I have mine. I guess cause I said innovag was good I'm trying to push that too ? :LOL:

Bigtuna84

Registered
More inclined to try the DHB more so than MENT. And you’re right there are probably half a dozen more cycles and GH runs id do before the MENT. But just curious is all
I’d say hold off on the MENT pal. I started experimenting with it before a lot of people knew about what it was it. I think there’s a time and a place to use this compound and the best time is when you have tried a lot of different avenues of growth in your protocols. My thoughts are it’s not one of those things that is absolutely needed for a cycle to be successful (that’s why it’s not a common tool) and will most likely give you more side effects than you will really want. I used it when I was really pushing the boundaries of growth and had years of experience.

I think you will have good success with the DHB route. Dosed at 210mg/ml hyperbolic contains testosterone base 70mg/ nandrolone base 70mg/ DHB 70mg. When I say base that means it’s esterless. At 1/2cced - 1cc Ed you will get anywhere from 700- 1400mg of base hormones per week. Running that on top of a small dose of long estered testosterone say 150-200mg a week and you are set. Same thing applies to Insanabol minus the nandrolone base is replaced with tren base. There’s some minor pip to both blends.

Thread starter #16
I’d say hold off on the MENT pal. I started experimenting with it before a lot of people knew about what it was it. I think there’s a time and a place to use this compound and the best time is when you have tried a lot of different avenues of growth in your protocols. My thoughts are it’s not one of those things that is absolutely needed for a cycle to be successful (that’s why it’s not a common tool) and will most likely give you more side effects than you will really want. I used it when I was really pushing the boundaries of growth and had years of experience.

I think you will have good success with the DHB route. Dosed at 210mg/ml hyperbolic contains testosterone base 70mg/ nandrolone base 70mg/ DHB 70mg. When I say base that means it’s esterless. At 1/2cced - 1cc Ed you will get anywhere from 700- 1400mg of base hormones per week. Running that on top of a small dose of long estered testosterone say 150-200mg a week and you are set. Same thing applies to Insanabol minus the nandrolone base is replaced with tren base. There’s some minor pip to both blends.
Thanks my man, I’m gonna run this next cycle. Will report before during and post cycle.

Zbignew

Registered
I’ve used both Teragon and Inno, among others, and they’ve both worked just fine. I get that there’s a lot of online drama surrounding Teragon, but I’ve never felt dissatisfied.

I don’t believe any one brand is the holy grail, and I don’t believe anyone who says some brand is. If it’s accurately dosed and sterile that’s pretty much all I’m asking for.

Thread starter #20
I’ve used both Teragon and Inno, among others, and they’ve both worked just fine. I get that there’s a lot of online drama surrounding Teragon, but I’ve never felt dissatisfied.

I don’t believe any one brand is the holy grail, and I don’t believe anyone who says some brand is. If it’s accurately dosed and sterile that’s pretty much all I’m asking for.
The issue was that to me it did not seem accurately dosed at all