What's new

Test e cycle 400mg bloods

Harley00

The Rebel
400mg i would think would put you in the 2800ng/dl range. Your sitting at the 1700ng/dl range, when are you pinning vs when your getting blood work, virtually your blood work looks good though. For what you've showed us

Whats your protocol .

A.B

Middleweight
I’ll agree with the others blood work looks decent. What week are you in? A few things to keep an eye on and if you’re early in your cycle then I would get tested in another 6 weeks again.

MoodyDudeKal

Rookie
400mg i would think would put you in the 2800ng/dl range. Your sitting at the 1700ng/dl range, when are you pinning vs when your getting blood work, virtually your blood work looks good though. For what you've showed us

Whats your protocol .
I was pinning 200mg Sundays and Thursdays. I've since begun pinning 100mg EOD. My pin was Sunday I got tested Wednesday. Unfortunately it was tough to get in when I would have liked to. I'm using syn pharma test e.

MoodyDudeKal

Rookie
I’ll agree with the others blood work looks decent. What week are you in? A few things to keep an eye on and if you’re early in your cycle then I would get tested in another 6 weeks again.
That was week 9 of my cycle I'm on week 12

MoodyDudeKal

Rookie
Blood work looks good, is there something your concerned about?
I was concerned about estradiol I was having mood symptoms, lethargy, low sex drive lacking erection quality, so I thought I had high e. Took .25 adex on my following pin day, symptoms went away. Took another .25 following pin day and then I my mood fell flat, sex drive lowered again and I was feeling extreme fatigue so I got in for blood work. Unfortunately it took like 6 days to get in for bloodwork and by then those symptoms had leveled out. Estrogen looked good in my bloods and symptoms had gone away and have been gone since. So I guess it's not a concern anymore, but would have liked to know what exactly happened, I have a general idea but don't know for sure

Harley00

The Rebel
I was concerned about estradiol I was having mood symptoms, lethargy, low sex drive lacking erection quality, so I thought I had high e. Took .25 adex on my following pin day, symptoms went away. Took another .25 following pin day and then I my mood fell flat, sex drive lowered again and I was feeling extreme fatigue so I got in for blood work. Unfortunately it took like 6 days to get in for bloodwork and by then those symptoms had leveled out. Estrogen looked good in my bloods and symptoms had gone away and have been gone since. So I guess it's not a concern anymore, but would have liked to know what exactly happened, I have a general idea but don't know for sure
Your estrogen is a bit low on that blood work sitting at 25pg you would feel much better in the 40pg to 70pg range.
125pmol- 240ish pmol be best target area

MoodyDudeKal

Rookie
I
Your estrogen is a bit low on that blood work sitting at 25pg you would feel much better in the 40pg to 70pg range.
i think what happened was I got it to a sweet spot with the .25 of adex but then instead of going by feel I just took another .25 on my following pin day. Probably dropped it too low, but didn't fully crash it, that's why I felt like shit for like a week. And by the time I had gotten that test it had risen to a better spot. Since then I've felt good no mood symptoms, sex drive has been good, no lethargy etc

Harley00

The Rebel
I

i think what happened was I got it to a sweet spot with the .25 of adex but then instead of going by feel I just took another .25 on my following pin day. Probably dropped it too low, but didn't fully crash it, that's why I felt like shit for like a week. And by the time I had gotten that test it had risen to a better spot. Since then I've felt good no mood symptoms, sex drive has been good, no lethargy etc
Perfect, just a matter of dialing it down a bit then

Harley00

The Rebel
Do you think the test being low for my dosage is just due to when I got the test? Or do you think my stuff is underdosed?
Due to when it was tested, can fluctuate a bit over 4 days . Since you probably pinned early sunday. Alot of things can also effect that number. Your still definitely high enough for great gains.

Syn is definitely not underdosed, iv done bloods multiple time with syn, with trt dosages and its been almost a mirror image to pharma.

MoodyDudeKal

Rookie
Due to when it was tested, can fluctuate a bit over 4 days . Since you probably pinned early sunday. Alot of things can also effect that number. Your still definitely high enough for great gains.

Syn is definitely not underdosed, iv done bloods multiple time with syn, with trt dosages and its been almost a mirror image to pharma.
Alright sweet yeah I heard nothing but good things about syn that's why I ended up going with them and it's been a good experience.

Goldenrod

VET
There will be guys who know their body perfectly and when to take an AI or SERM but if your not one of those people, do as you wish but I would not guess. I would wait the time and get bloods before I threw another compound into my system hoping it will fix the problem. I would want to know that I have high E on 400 mg of test. That info is powerful for the future. Keep track of it (a file) so you can sort out when you will need an AI or SERM down the road.
Everyone aromatises at different degrees so if you need an AI, the next time you could take a very light dosage and a month or two in run bloods or if you feel off run bloods. For many it is work to find the right equilibrium. For others, the blast high doses and don't need an AI or compound for prolactin.
Just my opinion but even after all these years, I still wait the week and get bloods done before I take something else because I have been wrong before when I was absolutely certain my estrogen was going to be out of range.

good luck,
GR