What's new

Test E only cycle PCT

Ehvic

I have been doing my research but i am seeing the answers vary,

Some say Clomid only some say Clomid and Nolva and some say Clomid and HCG

I am currently 21, 6’3 220 pounds and going to be running a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg a week

Goldenrod

Rookie
There is no magic formula. Pac-Man knows what he is doing and he uses clomid and HCG if I recall correct. Look at his avatar.
Others run both nolva and clomid and dosages are all over the place.
I’m not not much help, but if you search pct or read the sections pick a moderate pct and see how it goes. Get your testosterone tested after your pct and if within normal range prior to the cycle, you were successful.
Some people have easy pct’s and others take longer as no one is the same.
Sorry I can’t give you a concrete answer cause I don’t think there is one. If I was to do it I would probably emulate some of the experienced guys like @Bigtuna84 or @PacMan or @66Chevy.
Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.

Ehvic

There is no magic formula. Pac-Man knows what he is doing and he uses clomid and HCG if I recall correct. Look at his avatar.
Others run both nolva and clomid and dosages are all over the place.
I’m not not much help, but if you search pct or read the sections pick a moderate pct and see how it goes. Get your testosterone tested after your pct and if within normal range prior to the cycle, you were successful.
Some people have easy pct’s and others take longer as no one is the same.
Sorry I can’t give you a concrete answer cause I don’t think there is one. If I was to do it I would probably emulate some of the experienced guys like @Bigtuna84 or @PacMan or @66Chevy.
Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.
Thanks brotha, i have been looking around and a lot of the answers vary, thats why i made this post

Ehvic

I am doing a beginners cycle as it is only 500 test e every week for 12 and my age is currently 21,

Goldenrod

Rookie
You probably won’t do this but everyone says if they could start over they would. Get your hormones - estrogen prolactin, testosterone, etc. Measured with a blood test. If your too concerned to asks your doctor, letsgetchecked does it 100% private and from your own home, it’s easy.
If you are going down this road this early, chances you will cycles with other compounds, will have side effects, and without a baseline to tell you where your norm is, you will be doing s but of guessing. Especially with PCT.
Best of luck and you are young to be running a cycle but I’m not going to belittle you for wanting to try it.
Good luck

Ehvic

You probably won’t do this but everyone says if they could start over they would. Get your hormones - estrogen prolactin, testosterone, etc. Measured with a blood test. If your too concerned to asks your doctor, letsgetchecked does it 100% private and from your own home, it’s easy.
If you are going down this road this early, chances you will cycles with other compounds, will have side effects, and without a baseline to tell you where your norm is, you will be doing s but of guessing. Especially with PCT.
Best of luck and you are young to be running a cycle but I’m not going to belittle you for wanting to try it.
Good luck
Forsure, im going to be getting my blood work done before i start my cycle so i know all my info👊

xpac2

Vet
I know ur gonna do what you want but at 21 you shouldn't be doing a cycle. Your natural test is through the roof and you should be taking advantage of that. Also messing with hormones can affect you for the rest of your life and start TRT in your 20's would really suck. You have no idea where your mindset will be when you 25,35,45 etc. Dont be in a rush and just lift your ass, eat your ass and watch yourself grow naturally.

You will see this same advice repeated everywhere. That's because its good advice and comes from guys who've been there before

Ehvic

I know ur gonna do what you want but at 21 you shouldn't be doing a cycle. Your natural test is through the roof and you should be taking advantage of that. Also messing with hormones can affect you for the rest of your life and start TRT in your 20's would really suck. You have no idea where your mindset will be when you 25,35,45 etc. Dont be in a rush and just lift your ass, eat your ass and watch yourself grow naturally.

You will see this same advice repeated everywhere. That's because its good advice and comes from guys who've been there before
Your right man, i just want to eventually start competing, and see where my genetic potential will take me when hopping on, i'm going to get some bloodwork soon and see what my levels are at currently.

This is my current shape
74687791_551214088997308_3889012622179172352_n.jpg

Been working for 4 years consistently in July 2020.

xpac2

Vet
Dude you look great. I would ride that natural wave for a few years and see where it can take you. Your gains will be better when you take the plunge because you will have that muscle maturity.

Goldenrod

Rookie
I second that, you look great man. You don’t need it yet but I understand the desire,

Old RhynoS

Like has been said, there is no 1 size fits all protocol for this stuff. You might react real well to nolva and require a lower dose where I may need double. Take the info you have found here and use it as a guide. Have all necessary compounds at your disposal when you start the cycle. Pay close attention to your body and how it is reacting with the pct. On a side note , you havnt come close to your genetic potential at your age and are doing yourself a disservice to start peds now. Just my opinion ,, I know you can make your own decisions.

Ehvic

Dude you look great. I would ride that natural wave for a few years and see where it can take you. Your gains will be better when you take the plunge because you will have that muscle maturity.
Thanks brotha, thanks for looking out.

Hussell

Rookie
My only advise and it seems like your already doing it is research you compounds don't fuck yourself up at a young age.

Knowledge is king the more you know the better off you will be and yeah man you look good I wish I had stated at your age I started lifitng at 34 and did my first cycle at 37 but I researched everything and over the last 8 months I've been on this board I have learned so much by reading and listening to what the vets say.