What's new

Test U Once a week

nomorals

Middleweight
Just picked up some Syn Test Undecanote and was wondering if once a week dosing was fine for Test U. It's not the Nebido style in Castor Oil, it's Test U in GSO. Currently running Test E at 2x per week but would prefer to switch to once a week since I may travel soon too if the swings aren't crazy. Not sure what the half life is for Test U in GSO vs a bolus dose in castor oil which is garbage anyways.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Just picked up some Syn Test Undecanote and was wondering if once a week dosing was fine for Test U. It's not the Nebido style in Castor Oil, it's Test U in GSO. Currently running Test E at 2x per week but would prefer to switch to once a week since I may travel soon too if the swings aren't crazy. Not sure what the half life is for Test U in GSO vs a bolus dose in castor oil which is garbage anyways.
Do a search. There is a great post about it here, has plenty of info on dosing, how to adjust from test e it test u and charts to show you an idea on saturation.
I found it ......

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I am on Aveed. I will let u know how it goes. I only get one 750 3ml shot every 10 weeks 👎, but, it is hopefully okay; kinda relying on it because it took forever to get the prescription. If I don’t like it ; I’ll go back to Test E 100mg weekly.
Bloods will tell the tale. I am going to do some private bloods before the scheduled test to see how the fluctuation is. I highly doubt that my levels would remain constant unless I get it one s per month. Time will tell. I blast anyway; but I like a constant👍💪

Goldenrod

VET
I know a few guys who use test U every 10-14 days. Every two weeks should be fine based on the half life of 20-33 days. I have not used test U but some guys here do and pin on the schedule I listed above and are happy with the results.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Yup likely would last long enough to pin once a month. It will be my go to for whenever I leave the country on vacation and can't bring my juice with me, unless I somehow manage to get a trt script.. will just load up on test U before
That's why I tried it out. Vacation outside the country. It seems ideal for that situation.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Two weeks makes sense to me. Even monthly. I am still on the fence but; only for TRT.
Max

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
alex kikel recently talked about this. even with test cyp or enanthate, you can actually inject once a week after the first 21 days. those estrogen up and down sides everyone talks about wears off after 3 weeks and then literally according to him you can pin 1gram of test once a week and its the same as twice a week of 500mg etc.

not sure if im totally sold its one of those try for yourself and see. i hate jabbing.

gondar1

Lightweight
alex kikel recently talked about this. even with test cyp or enanthate, you can actually inject once a week after the first 21 days. those estrogen up and down sides everyone talks about wears off after 3 weeks and then literally according to him you can pin 1gram of test once a week and its the same as twice a week of 500mg etc.

not sure if im totally sold its one of those try for yourself and see. i hate jabbing.
Well I've never heard of this fellow before your post but let me just come right out and say that he seems like an idiot based on what you posted, especially and specifically the bolded part. WRT E levels and sides that statement does not reflect my personal experience, nor the experience of anyone I've ever worked with (that had noticeable sides) or the preponderance of science on the subject.

I'm totally open to having my opinion changed via a sensible arguement as always, I'm making kind of a knee-jerk reaction post here so obviously it's possible that I'm missing something

TLDR - that's some bullshit right there, it's the peaks of T that getcha.

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
https://www.theprepcoach.com/ - very smart person. buddies with mik arnold and broederick chavez. lotta people don't know them cause they not super mainstream like chris aceto or chad Nichols. but they know their shit.

again with anything always do your own research and blood work as lots of things are anecdotal in the PED world. but he never uses his experiences maybe to validate his science based research if anything.

check out his podcast - https://beastfitnessradio.libsyn.com/ Mike arnold PED q/a episode 41 at 31:50 mark onward regarding this topic.

Last edited:

nomorals

Middleweight
Yup likely would last long enough to pin once a month. It will be my go to for whenever I leave the country on vacation and can't bring my juice with me, unless I somehow manage to get a trt script.. will just load up on test U before
amazing info guys definitely gonna make the switch. But correct me if I'm wrong Lex doesn't the super long timings like 8 weeks come from the Castor Oil that Nebido is made. I confirmed SYN's Test U is in GSO so it definitely wouldn't have the staying power nor would I want to try to get a Nebido style schedule going.

Does anyone know the max you could stay stable with a Test U shot (made with GSO) for vacation? For now I'll probably transition to once a week SYN Test U but I'd be curious what the math is on Test U in GSO over Castor Oil.

Max I tend to do is like 3 maaybe 4 week euro/asia trip etc.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
amazing info guys definitely gonna make the switch. But correct me if I'm wrong Lex doesn't the super long timings like 8 weeks come from the Castor Oil that Nebido is made. I confirmed SYN's Test U is in GSO so it definitely wouldn't have the staying power nor would I want to try to get a Nebido style schedule going.

Does anyone know the max you could stay stable with a Test U shot (made with GSO) for vacation? For now I'll probably transition to once a week SYN Test U but I'd be curious what the math is on Test U in GSO over Castor Oil.

33-34 days is what I read but that is not gospel. It was an article on the subject of testosterone undecanoate and carrier oils. Tea tree oil was really long too, similar to castor oil. I know for sure that for 3 weeks, you would totally be covered. A person would wanna calculate what dose they wanted flowing. That part is tricky because of personal biology. If I took 150mg weekly of E; I would just do a 500mg shot and see how it went. I surely would not pay for bloodwork to see just for a vacation but; I would imagine the stability would be good. I definitely could be wrong but; there is no other choice besides pellets and I am not down with that. Not yet anyway 😆

Max
Have fun on Holiday!! I like to eat more on Holiday/Vaca’s: I do still hit morning cardio(never hung over,lol)

gondar1

Lightweight
https://www.theprepcoach.com/ - very smart person. buddies with mik arnold and broederick chavez. lotta people don't know them cause they not super mainstream like chris aceto or chad Nichols. but they know their shit.

again with anything always do your own research and blood work as lots of things are anecdotal in the PED world. but he never uses his experiences maybe to validate his science based research if anything.

check out his podcast - https://beastfitnessradio.libsyn.com/ Mike arnold PED q/a episode 41 at 31:50 mark onward regarding this topic.
I only listened to the specific part you mentioned so far, super busy lately.

So that sounds like Mike Arnold, who I do know of, and he says basically what you did in the first post. MA is usually pretty on the ball but something is just off about this discussion, like there is something missing. Maybe something was said previously to qualify these statements, maybe he is assuming some things are universally understood so he's not mentioning pertinent facts, maybe he is just simply mistaken.

Or maybe I am just clueless but the science says that E follows T, dozens of my own lab results and probably around 100 of others that I've support that. So why wouldn't the sides that accompany E levels? I can only tell you they do for me and many, many others

I hope this doesn't come off like I'm arguing with you cause I'm not, I'm just confused lol! thanks for the info!

gondar1

Lightweight

Check out this thread, I think I laid out some relevant time/level stuff in there but it would all refer to info gathered re castor oil as the medium, I don't know how GSO would affect that. read the whole thread, it was good iirc

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
I only listened to the specific part you mentioned so far, super busy lately.

So that sounds like Mike Arnold, who I do know of, and he says basically what you did in the first post. MA is usually pretty on the ball but something is just off about this discussion, like there is something missing. Maybe something was said previously to qualify these statements, maybe he is assuming some things are universally understood so he's not mentioning pertinent facts, maybe he is just simply mistaken.

Or maybe I am just clueless but the science says that E follows T, dozens of my own lab results and probably around 100 of others that I've support that. So why wouldn't the sides that accompany E levels? I can only tell you they do for me and many, many others

I hope this doesn't come off like I'm arguing with you cause I'm not, I'm just confused lol! thanks for the info!
all good brother i am just sharing what i read, i always try to help or share what i think members may find useful. i think what they mean is after the first 2-3 weeks of taking test e twice a week to manage sides related to t/e conversion - it can than be just taken once a week. its a smoother start but one doesn't need to keep jabbing twice a week?

i too hate when things are taken out of context or assumptions are made. not everything is always captured in conversation like these podcasts due to so many other background factors that are impossible to mention given the time frame of these podcasts.