What's new

Testosterone suspension

Affliction79

Rookie
There’s a few good labs around selling suspension, but to this day the univet has been the best I have used.

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
I've only run Newport and now Syn the last 6 years and NP dropped both winny and test suspensions awhile ago.
It may have something to do with low sales? There is pip with those products, and an increased chance of infection,

It may have something to do with low sales? There is pip with those products, and an increased chance of infection,
PIP comes at a whole new level with suspensions. I found it easier to pin bi,tri and small muscles group because the pain seemed less. Compared to glutes and butt. I couldn't sit down most the time. A lot of suffering. Not sure if I'd go back to that again. Sounds good probably regret the first shot again.

PacMan

Vet
PIP comes at a whole new level with suspensions. I found it easier to pin bi,tri and small muscles group because the pain seemed less. Compared to glutes and butt. I couldn't sit down most the time. A lot of suffering. Not sure if I'd go back to that again. Sounds good probably regret the first shot again.
Could not agree more. People think PIP is crippling from a little Test Enth, damn wait until they try Test Suspension or Winstrol, 😂

- PacMan

Sorbate

Hardcore CJM Elder
Rookie
Could not agree more. People think PIP is crippling from a little Test Enth, damn wait until they try Test Suspension or Winstrol, 😂

- PacMan
You get pip from test e?
I’ve pinned test suspension and Winny from Almere about 2 years before the end and it wasn’t bad at all. But he had ground the powder so fine you could pin it thru a 30 gauge slin pin. Maybe that helped?

I found the pip to be different.

PacMan

Vet
You get pip from test e?
I’ve pinned test suspension and Winny from Almere about 2 years before the end and it wasn’t bad at all. But he had ground the powder so fine you could pin it thru a 30 gauge slin pin. Maybe that helped?

I found the pip to be different.
Sometimes I do. I am not a nurse, so pinning is a bitch.

I just suck it up...

- PacMan

tristan

Rookie
I always warm-up the bottom of the vial with warm water, and move the vial in a circular motion (so as to create a vortex) before drawing. (being careful that the water doesn't come into contact with the top of the vial).

This allows any crystals or clumps of compound to disperse and dissolve before pinning. Based solely on personal experience, this seems to help mitigate post injection pain.