What's new

Testosterone Therapy for Women

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Because you said what are your opinions I will answer with precisely that. So calm down if I offend some of you.

I honestly think pumping a male dominant hormone into a female body is just plain ridiculous there is no need, unless your natural t is lower than it should be for females then by all means.

Personally it depends, if a woman knows the side effects but still wants to do it then thats fine by me.

You do realize testosterone is essential in women right? It is present in much smaller amounts but testosterone deficiency causes health problems to women as well.

This thread is about testosterone therapy not about using excessive amounts of testosterone

That being said. I have recently read of some women doing very well on cycle and using small amounts of testosterone gel. Has anyone tried this?

Last edited:

Manimal.

Super Heavyweight
My girl has just decided to try test, only been a week now. 12.5mgs/week to start so she can gauge sides and what not. she may go up to 25. shes used npp, eq, var, and just wanted to try something else. :)

RockAll1

Rookie
Ditto what Maxx said.
if my woman insisted on running it, i'd have her use like 25mg a week maybe.
T 25mg wk: Pubmed study on Post Menopausal Women given Test.

The Testosterone group was divided btw women receiving weekly intramuscular injections 3-mg, 6.25-mg, 12.5-mg, and 25-mg Testosterone enanthate for 24 weeks.

Changes were significantly greater in women assigned to the 25-mg group,The frequency of androgenic adverse events was low.
Body comp changes improved in lean body mass, chest-press power, and loaded stair-climb power were significantly related to increases in free testosterone concentrations; Sexual activity increased by 2.7 encounters per week in the 25-mg group.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24281237/

Top Bottom